- 1 Does Bradley Airport have international flights?
- 2 Where does Bradley Airport fly direct?
- 3 Is Bradley International Airport Open?
- 4 Is Bradley International Airport in Hartford CT?
- 5 How many gates does Bradley Airport have?
- 6 Why is it called Tom Bradley International Airport?
- 7 How early do I need to get to Bradley Airport?
- 8 Where can you fly direct from Providence?
- 9 Who flies direct to Hartford?
- 10 Does Bradley Airport have TSA Precheck?
- 11 What airlines fly out of Bradley Airport?
- 12 Where do I pick up someone at Bradley Airport?
- 13 Is Bradley Airport the same as Hartford Springfield?
- 14 What city is Bradley International Airport in?
- 15 Does Connecticut have an international airport?
Does Bradley Airport have international flights?
Hartford Airport (IATA: BDL, ICAO: KBDL), also known as Bradley International Airport, is a medium sized airport in United States. It is an international airport and serves the area of Hartford, United States. Hartford Airport has non-stop passenger flights scheduled to 30 destinations in 3 countries.
Where does Bradley Airport fly direct?
Direct flights from Hartford Bradley ( BDL )
|Tampa (TPA)||1112 miles||1:59 – 2:19 hrs|
|Palm Beach (PBI)||1133 miles||2:1 – 2:21 hrs|
|Fort Lauderdale Hollywood (FLL)||1175 miles||2:6 – 2:27 hrs|
|Southwest Florida (RSW)||1182 miles||2:6 – 2:27 hrs|
Is Bradley International Airport Open?
Bradley International Airport’s Terminal A is open 24 hours a day. Most airline ticket counters open between 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
Is Bradley International Airport in Hartford CT?
Bradley International Airport (IATA: BDL, ICAO: KBDL, FAA LID: BDL) is a public international airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut.
|Bradley International Airport|
|Location||Windsor Locks, Connecticut|
|Elevation AMSL||173 ft / 53 m|
How many gates does Bradley Airport have?
The airport has three runways and two terminals that are in use: Terminal A and the International Arrivals Building. Terminal A is divided into the East Concourse and West Concourse, and has a total of 33 gates.
Why is it called Tom Bradley International Airport?
This terminal opened for the 1984 Summer Olympic Games and is named for Tom Bradley, the first African-American and longest-serving (20 years) mayor of Los Angeles, and champion of LAX.
How early do I need to get to Bradley Airport?
Most airline ticket counters open between 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m. Q: How soon before my flight should I arrive at at the airport? Passengers are suggested to arrive at the ticket counter 60 to 90 minutes before their domestic flight’s departure and 3 hours prior to their international departure.
Where can you fly direct from Providence?
Non stop flights from Providence – PVD direct flights
- Atlanta, Georgia – ATL – Delta.
- Baltimore, Maryland – BWI – Southwest.
- Charlotte, North Carolina – CLT – American.
- Chicago, Illinois – MDW – Southwest.
- Chicago, Illinois – ORD – Trans States Airlines, United, ExpressJet Airlines LLC, Envoy Air.
Who flies direct to Hartford?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||United flights|
|American Airlines flights||jetBlue flights|
|Southwest Airlines flights||Spirit Airlines flights|
Does Bradley Airport have TSA Precheck?
At Bradley, a TSA Pre✓™ lane is available at the main TSA screening checkpoint. The application center at Bradley International Airport is conveniently located in the baggage claim area.
What airlines fly out of Bradley Airport?
Airlines serving Bradley International
- Aer Lingus. Website: www.aerlingus.com.
- Air Canada. Website: www.aircanada.com.
- American Airlines. Website: www.aa.com.
- Delta. Website: www.delta.com.
- Frontier Airlines. Website: www.flyfrontier.com.
- JetBlue. Website: www.jetblue.com.
- Southwest Airlines. Website: www.southwest.com.
Where do I pick up someone at Bradley Airport?
Cell Phone Parking Lot
If you are picking someone up at Bradley, take advantage of our free Cell Phone Waiting Lot. This parking lot allows you to wait in the comfort of your car until your arriving passenger(s) have left the aircraft, collected their luggage and called you to be picked up at curbside.
Is Bradley Airport the same as Hartford Springfield?
Bradley International Airport (IATA: BDL, ICAO: KBDL, FAA LID: BDL) is a civil/military airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. The airport is about halfway between Hartford and Springfield. It is, in fact, the second largest airport in New England.
What city is Bradley International Airport in?
Located in the town of Windsor Locks, just a short drive from the cities of Hartford, Connecticut, and Springfield, Massachusetts, Bradley began as a military base in 1940.
Does Connecticut have an international airport?
Bradley International Airport (BDL)
Connecticut’s only airport with national and international traffic, including major airline flights. Short distance north of Hartford, the capital. Serves major cities and vacation destinations in New England.