- 1 How much is an Uber ride from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 2 What is the best way to get from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 4 Is there a shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 5 How long does it take to get from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 6 Is Uber or taxi cheaper in Orlando?
- 7 What airport do you fly into to get to Port Canaveral?
- 8 What hotels offer shuttles to Port Canaveral?
- 9 How do you get from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 10 How do I get from Miami to Port Canaveral?
- 11 How much is Disney transportation to Port Canaveral?
- 12 How do I get from Disney to Port Canaveral?
- 13 How far is Port Canaveral from Kissimmee?
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles. You should allow at least 45 minutes for the trip. The best way to drive from Orlando to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminals is on SR-528 (Beachline Expressway) which is a toll road. The journey takes about 45 minutes.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
Contrans Shuttle Service
They provide one way and round trip service from the Orlando Airport to the Port Canaveral. You’ll be sharing your ride with other passengers in a climate controlled minibus that allows 80 inches of headroom and cloth seats. Price: $20 one-way, $40 round-trip.
It takes approximately 53 min to drive from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral.
Is Uber or taxi cheaper in Orlando?
Get excited for 20% lower fares on Uber rides!
With this price cut, uberX in Orlando will be 40% cheaper than a taxi. From UCF to the resorts and everywhere in between, uberX is the most affordable ride in town.
Orlando Melbourne International Airport | MLB
Located just 27 miles south, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral.
Orlando Hotels with Shuttle to Port Canaveral
- Marriott Lakeside Orlando Airport – Starting at $186.
- DoubleTree Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Fairfield Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Holiday Inn Orlando Airport – Starting at $138.
- Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $161.
- Homewood Suites Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $176.
There are several shuttle services that run from the Orlando Airport that will take you to the Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal. Some of these options include Contrans Shuttle Service, Cocoa Beach Shuttle, and Mears Transportation. These services tend to be the cheapest.
There is no direct connection from Miami to Port Canaveral. However, you can take the train to West Palm Beach, take the walk to Quadrille Blvd @ Clematis St, take the line 1 bus to Wpb Itc @ Bay J, take the walk to West Palm Beach, take the bus to Melbourne, then take the taxi to Port Canaveral.
Prices can change, but currently the cost for a DCL transfer from a WDW hotel to Port Canaveral is $35 per person. Kids under age three ride free; there is no price break for older children.
In Florida, Disney offers bus transfers between any of the Walt Disney World resort hotels and Port Canaveral, or between the Orlando (MCO) airport or the Hyatt MCO and Port Canaveral. You can also do a multi-part transfer (for example airport-resort-port-airport).
The distance between Kissimmee and Port Canaveral is 50 miles.