- 1 How far is Ocho Rios from airport?
- 2 What airport do you fly into for Ocho Rios?
- 3 How do I get from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios?
- 4 How far is Riu Montego Bay from airport?
- 5 Is Ocho Rios dangerous?
- 6 Which is better Montego Bay or Ocho Rios?
- 7 Can you drink the water in Ocho Rios?
- 8 What places to avoid in Jamaica?
- 9 How far is it from Kingston to Ocho Rios?
- 10 How much is a taxi from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios?
- 11 How far is Dunns River Falls from Montego Bay?
- 12 How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios in miles?
- 13 What is the rainiest month in Jamaica?
- 14 Which Riu Palace is the best?
- 15 How much is a day pass at RIU Montego Bay?
How far is Ocho Rios from airport?
Ocho Rios is approximately 58 miles/93 kilometers. Distance from Montego Bay Airport and Ocho Rios is 1 hour 30 minutes.
What airport do you fly into for Ocho Rios?
You will fly into Montego Bay – Sangster International Airport (MBJ). Sandals then provides a transfer to the resort. over a year ago.
How do I get from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios?
The shuttle ride between Montego Bay and Ocho Rios is approximately 90 min. to two hours long depending on the hotel. Rental cars are also available. There are numerous companies who operate shuttle bus service from Montego Bay airport to Ocho Rios.
How far is Riu Montego Bay from airport?
Distance from Montego Bay Airport to Riu Montego Bay is 8 minutes/2.7 km.
Is Ocho Rios dangerous?
While small, Ocho Rios can be a hot bed for crime. Most violent crimes are isolated to locals, affecting only a small number of visitors. Don’t venture outside of the city, especially at night. Criminals will try to lure you off the main streets and neighborhoods to take your money or to get you to buy drugs.
Which is better Montego Bay or Ocho Rios?
Whether you go to Ocho Trios or Montego Bay is up to what you are looking to get from your time on this Caribbean Island. If you are looking for a little less touristy vibe, then Ocho Rios may be the right option. But if you want access to all the typical tourist activities, then Montego Bay is the right choice.
Can you drink the water in Ocho Rios?
The tap water in Jamaica is safe to drink.
Unlike Mexico, tap water in Jamaica is safe to drink.
What places to avoid in Jamaica?
West Kingston and Flankers in Montego bay are the most dangerous areas in Jamaica. Avoid them if possible and you’ll be unlikely to run into any real trouble.
How far is it from Kingston to Ocho Rios?
How far is it from Kingston to Ocho Rios? The distance between Kingston and Ocho Rios is 59 km.
How much is a taxi from Montego Bay to Ocho Rios?
The fastest way to get from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ) to Ocho Rios is to taxi which takes 1h 39m and costs $140 – $170.
How far is Dunns River Falls from Montego Bay?
How far from Montego Bay to Dunn’s River Falls? From Montego Bay to Dunn’s River Falls it is about 3 miles (4.8 km). From Ocho Rios it is 2.7 miles (4.3 km), from Negril it is 107.5 miles (173 km), from Falmouth it is 43.2 miles (69.5 km), and from Port Antonio it is 65 miles (106.2 km).
How far is Montego Bay from Ocho Rios in miles?
The total driving distance from Ocho Rios, Jamaica to Montego Bay, Jamaica is 62 miles or 100 kilometers.
What is the rainiest month in Jamaica?
The wettest months in Kingston are from September to October. Ocho Rios receives around 37 inches of rain per year, with September and October being the wettest months. Keep in mind Jamaica seldom sees a full day of rain.
Which Riu Palace is the best?
The 5 best RIU hotels for your honeymoon
- Riu Palace Cabo San Lucas, Cabo San Lucas.
- Riu Palace Las Americas, Cancún.
- Riu Palace Tres Islas, Fuerteventura.
- Riu Palace Tropical Bay, Jamaica.
How much is a day pass at RIU Montego Bay?
Riu Montego Bay Day Pass
|Rate option:||Riu Montego Bay Day Pass & Transport (4-6 persons)|
|Cost per adult:||$103.99 USD|
|Cost per child:||$89.99 USD (Age 4-12)|