- 1 How much is a taxi from Seattle airport to cruise port?
- 2 Is there a shuttle from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
- 3 Which Seattle airport is closest to cruise port?
- 4 How far is Norwegian Cruise Port from Seattle airport?
- 5 Do cruise ships check your bags for alcohol?
- 6 Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
- 7 How far is Pike Place Market from cruise terminal?
- 8 How much is an uber from Seattle airport to downtown?
- 9 How much is Shuttle Express Seattle?
- 10 Do you need a passport to cruise from Seattle to Alaska?
- 11 Where should I stay in Seattle before a cruise?
- 12 What pier in Seattle Does Royal Caribbean use?
- 13 How do I get from Seattle airport to Vancouver cruise port?
- 14 What cruises leave out of Seattle?
- 15 How far is Vancouver airport from cruise terminal?
How much is a taxi from Seattle airport to cruise port?
For a direct route from SeaTac airport to the cruise terminal, taxis charge approximately $50. That’s based on the ride, not per person. (Exact amounts will vary depending on the meter and traffic conditions.) For a party of three, a taxi comes out to approximately $17 per person.
Is there a shuttle from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
Seattle Express offers safe, convenient, and affordable cruise ship transfers between SeaTac area hotels and Seattle cruise ship terminals Pier 66 & Pier 91. Our one-way or round-trip cruise ship transfer service is available for individuals, families, or groups.
Which Seattle airport is closest to cruise port?
Seattle-Tacoma (SEA) International Airport, commonly known as Sea-Tac Airport, is 13 miles south of downtown Seattle and a similar distance from the cruise port.
How far is Norwegian Cruise Port from Seattle airport?
TO/FROM AIRPORTS: 14.06 miles from airport, approximately 20-40 minutes dependant on traffic conditions. PARKING: Bell Street Parking Garage (Republic Parking – www.rpnw.com) located directly across the street from Pier 66.
Do cruise ships check your bags for alcohol?
A couple of things to remember: Like when boarding an airplane, your baggage will be passed through an x-ray scanner on arrival. Stash all of your alcohol in a checked bag rather than a carry-on so there’s a smaller chance of security personnel digging through it.
Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
A few years ago, he says, “you’d be paying double to get a balcony.” Now, cabins with balconies on a standard, seven-day cruise generally cost $100 more than those with a window, and between $150 and $200 more than a stateroom inside the ship. And a balcony may not matter much to them.
How far is Pike Place Market from cruise terminal?
We are located 3 miles from Pike Place Market and this stop is included in three stops our complimentary shuttle makes. The cruises leave from several different Piers: we are 3 miles from Pier 69 and 6 miles from Pier 90. Thank you for your inquiry! over a year ago.
How much is an uber from Seattle airport to downtown?
Uber Cost from Seattle Airport to Downtown Seattle
Rideshare prices from Seattle airport to downtown on Uber is $35-45 and Lyft is $35 – $42.
How much is Shuttle Express Seattle?
The Shuttle Express takes about 45 minutes and costs $18.00 per person. Regarding the light rail, it depends on your comfort level. Check out their website (google Sound Transit Seattle) for more information.
Do you need a passport to cruise from Seattle to Alaska?
If you are a U.S. Citizen and your Alaska cruise begins and ends in the same US port (Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles) you are not currently required to travel with a passport to Alaska. All cruise lines and WMPH Vacations highly recommend you carry a valid passport.
Where should I stay in Seattle before a cruise?
Seattle Hotels with Cruise Shuttles
- Four Points by Sheraton Downtown Seattle Center.
- Hampton Inn Seattle-Downtown.
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Seattle Airport.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites: Sea-Tac Airport.
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Airport.
- Seattle Airport Marriott.
What pier in Seattle Does Royal Caribbean use?
Pier 91 serves as home port for Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean. Located at the north end of Seattle’s waterfront on historic Smith Cove, it’s just 10 minutes from the city’s retail core and the famous Space Needle.
How do I get from Seattle airport to Vancouver cruise port?
The best way to get from Seattle Airport (SEA) to Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal is to fly which takes 1h 24m and costs $95 – $310. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs and takes 5h 37m, you could also train, which costs $40 – $85 and takes 5h 55m.
What cruises leave out of Seattle?
- #1. Celebrity Solstice. Celebrity Cruises.
- #1. Eurodam. Holland America Line.
- #1. Regatta. Oceania Cruises.
- #4. Emerald Princess. Princess Cruises.
- #5. Norwegian Bliss. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #6. Carnival Freedom. Carnival Cruise Line.
- #6. Norwegian Sun. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #6. Majestic Princess. Princess Cruises.
How far is Vancouver airport from cruise terminal?
Fortunately, the city’s cruise terminal, a major departure port for Alaska and British Columbia cruises, is less than 10 miles from Vancouver International Airport.