- 1 How much is uber from Atlanta airport to downtown?
- 2 How do I get from Atlanta airport to downtown Atlanta?
- 3 How much is a taxi from Atlanta airport to downtown?
- 4 How much is airport shuttle in Atlanta?
- 5 Is it safe to walk around downtown Atlanta?
- 6 Is there a train from Atlanta airport to downtown?
- 7 What Marta line goes to the airport?
- 8 Can I Uber from Atlanta airport?
- 9 Where should you not stay in Atlanta?
- 10 How far is the airport from downtown Atlanta?
- 11 How much is public transportation in Atlanta?
- 12 What hotel is attached to Atlanta airport?
- 13 How much do you tip a airport shuttle driver?
- 14 How do you get around Atlanta airport?
- 15 Does Atlanta Airport have a train?
How much is uber from Atlanta airport to downtown?
The flat rate for taxi rides from Hartsfield-Jackson to downtown is $30. Uber X or Lyft rides can cost less than $20, though price varies depend on demand.
How do I get from Atlanta airport to downtown Atlanta?
The MARTA rail line has a station at the west end of the Atlanta airport. You can ride to downtown in 20 minutes. You can also go directly to Midtown (25 mins), Buckhead (35 mins), the Perimeter Mall area (40 mins).
How much is a taxi from Atlanta airport to downtown?
1) When traveling fully within a specified zone (downtown, midtown or Buckhead) there is a flat fee of $8.00 for the first person plus $2.00 for each additional person. 2) When traveling from the airport to a designated zone (downtown, midtown or Buckhead) there is a flat fee: Airport to Downtown $30.00.
How much is airport shuttle in Atlanta?
Atlanta Airport Shuttle from $16.50 | Ground Transportation Options.
Is it safe to walk around downtown Atlanta?
Much of downtown is walkable and is safe during the day. Because the area is most active during business hours, late night walking is not recommended if you are going more than a few blocks. Downtown is serviced by the following Marta stations: Peachtree Center (north line—business district)
Is there a train from Atlanta airport to downtown?
MARTA trains are conveniently connected to the Atlanta Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport next to Baggage Claim. Trains depart frequently and deliver visitors to downtown Atlanta in only 15 minutes.
What Marta line goes to the airport?
Getting to the Airport on MARTA
In Atlanta, southbound red and gold line trains travel to the airport. Transfer at the Five Points MARTA station to the Southbound train platform if you are commuting via the blue or green line.
Can I Uber from Atlanta airport?
Uber is a reliable option for travelers heading to the airport. Based on the operating agreement with the airport, riders can be dropped off at curbside at any terminal. If you’d like to receive a trip request afterwards, you’ll need to keep the Uber driver app on to maintain your place in the FIFO queue.
Where should you not stay in Atlanta?
The most dangerous parts of Atlanta include U-Rescue Villa, Old Fourth Ward, Kirkwood (which is known for gangs), Castleberry Hill, Washington Park, Edgewood, Peoplestown, Vine City, and East Atlanta Village.
How far is the airport from downtown Atlanta?
The Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 12 miles south of downtown Atlanta.
How much is public transportation in Atlanta?
Standard MARTA fare is $2.50 with four free transfers allowed within a three-hour period. These transfers are not valid for round trips.
What hotel is attached to Atlanta airport?
The Atlanta Airport Marriott Gateway hotel is a free two-minute ride from the Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport on the ATL SkyTrain.
How much do you tip a airport shuttle driver?
Whether you‘re taking the airport shuttle or you‘re hiring a personal driver for your transportation to the hotel, you should tip your driver if you‘ve received good service. For courtesy shuttles, you should tip $1-2 per person or $4-5 per party.
How do you get around Atlanta airport?
The Plane Train, located on Level 0, is one of the easiest ways to get around ATL, operating 24 hours a day and departing every 2 minutes. Take an escalator or elevator down to the lower level where the Plane Train will be signposted.
Does Atlanta Airport have a train?
The Atlanta SkyTrain is one of three train options at Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport (along with MARTA and the plane train that travels between the domestic terminals). The service connects passengers to a rental car hub, three hotels and the Georgia International Convention Center.