- 1 Is there a shuttle from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
- 2 How do I get from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
- 3 How much is a taxi from Seattle airport to cruise port?
- 4 How far is Seattle airport to cruise ship terminal?
- 5 How much is an uber from Seatac to downtown Seattle?
- 6 Can Uber pick up at Seattle airport?
- 7 How far is Pike Place Market from cruise terminal?
- 8 What pier Does Royal Caribbean use in Seattle?
- 9 Where should I stay in Seattle before a cruise?
- 10 Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
- 11 Do cruise ships check your bags for alcohol?
- 12 Do you need a passport to cruise from Seattle to Alaska?
- 13 What cruises leave out of Seattle?
- 14 How far is Norwegian Cruise Port from Seattle airport?
- 15 How do I get from Seattle airport to Vancouver cruise port?
Is there a shuttle from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
Seattle Express offers safe, convenient, and affordable cruise ship transfers between SeaTac area hotels and Seattle cruise ship terminals Pier 66 & Pier 91. Our one-way or round-trip cruise ship transfer service is available for individuals, families, or groups.
How do I get from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
You’ll take the Link Light Rail to the University Street Station, but then transfer to bus route #24 to ride to the Magnolia Bridge & Pier 91 stop. This trip will take you about 75 minutes.
How much is a taxi from Seattle airport to cruise port?
For a direct route from SeaTac airport to the cruise terminal, taxis charge approximately $50. That’s based on the ride, not per person. (Exact amounts will vary depending on the meter and traffic conditions.) For a party of three, a taxi comes out to approximately $17 per person.
How far is Seattle airport to cruise ship terminal?
Transportation Between SeaTac Airport and Seattle’s Cruise Terminals. Seattle’s SeaTac Airport is 15 miles south of downtown Seattle and the cruise ship terminals. The easiest way from the airport to the cruise terminal is to arrange for town car, limo, or SUV pickup.
How much is an uber from Seatac to downtown Seattle?
Uber Cost from Seattle Airport to Downtown Seattle
Rideshare prices from Seattle airport to downtown on Uber is $35-45 and Lyft is $35 – $42.
Can Uber pick up at Seattle airport?
Head towards the sky bridges (they are halfway between the top and baggage floors of the main terminal). Once in the parking garage, go down to the third floor and look for Row i. There you’ll find the Uber pickup zone, marked with a Rideshare/TNC sign.
How far is Pike Place Market from cruise terminal?
We are located 3 miles from Pike Place Market and this stop is included in three stops our complimentary shuttle makes. The cruises leave from several different Piers: we are 3 miles from Pier 69 and 6 miles from Pier 90. Thank you for your inquiry! over a year ago.
What pier Does Royal Caribbean use in Seattle?
Pier 91 serves as home port for Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean. Located at the north end of Seattle’s waterfront on historic Smith Cove, it’s just 10 minutes from the city’s retail core and the famous Space Needle.
Where should I stay in Seattle before a cruise?
- Travelodge Seattle by the Space Needle. The Travelodge offers (relatively) affordable accommodations near Seattle’s most iconic landmark — the Space Needle.
- Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle.
- Warwick Seattle Hotel.
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown.
- Quality Inn & Suites.
Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
A few years ago, he says, “you’d be paying double to get a balcony.” Now, cabins with balconies on a standard, seven-day cruise generally cost $100 more than those with a window, and between $150 and $200 more than a stateroom inside the ship. And a balcony may not matter much to them.
Do cruise ships check your bags for alcohol?
A couple of things to remember: Like when boarding an airplane, your baggage will be passed through an x-ray scanner on arrival. Stash all of your alcohol in a checked bag rather than a carry-on so there’s a smaller chance of security personnel digging through it.
Do you need a passport to cruise from Seattle to Alaska?
If you are a U.S. Citizen and your Alaska cruise begins and ends in the same US port (Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles) you are not currently required to travel with a passport to Alaska. All cruise lines and WMPH Vacations highly recommend you carry a valid passport.
What cruises leave out of Seattle?
- #1. Celebrity Solstice. Celebrity Cruises.
- #1. Eurodam. Holland America Line.
- #1. Regatta. Oceania Cruises.
- #4. Emerald Princess. Princess Cruises.
- #5. Norwegian Bliss. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #6. Carnival Freedom. Carnival Cruise Line.
- #6. Norwegian Sun. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #6. Majestic Princess. Princess Cruises.
How far is Norwegian Cruise Port from Seattle airport?
TO/FROM AIRPORTS: 14.06 miles from airport, approximately 20-40 minutes dependant on traffic conditions. PARKING: Bell Street Parking Garage (Republic Parking – www.rpnw.com) located directly across the street from Pier 66.
How do I get from Seattle airport to Vancouver cruise port?
The best way to get from Seattle Airport (SEA) to Vancouver Cruise Ship Terminal is to fly which takes 1h 24m and costs $95 – $310. Alternatively, you can bus, which costs and takes 5h 37m, you could also train, which costs $40 – $85 and takes 5h 55m.