- 1 What airport do you fly into for Vail Colorado?
- 2 How far is Vail from Denver Airport?
- 3 How do you fly to Vail Colorado?
- 4 How do I get from Denver to Vail Colorado?
- 5 What is more expensive Vail or Aspen?
- 6 Is there a shuttle from Denver to Vail?
- 7 Can you uber from Denver airport to Vail?
- 8 Is there a train from Denver to Vail?
- 9 Is the drive from Denver to Vail scary?
- 10 Is Vail or Breckenridge better?
- 11 How long is the drive from Denver to Vail?
- 12 How far is Vail from Beaver Creek?
- 13 What is the best time to visit Vail Colorado?
- 14 Is there Uber in Vail Colorado?
- 15 What is there to do in Vail besides skiing?
What airport do you fly into for Vail Colorado?
Vail/Eagle Airport (EGE)
Eagle County’s “Vail/Eagle Airport” (EGE) is located only 25 miles from Vail a short 30-minute drive. Most airlines fly 757 jets directly into the Vail/Eagle Airport. Fly direct into Vail/Eagle on American, Delta, United, and Air Canada.
How far is Vail from Denver Airport?
Vail is just 30 miles away from Eagle County Airport (EGE) and 100 miles from Denver International Airport (DEN). Learn more about air travel and shuttle services below, and learn how to navigate the Town of Vail upon your arrival here.
How do you fly to Vail Colorado?
Getting to Vail Colorado
- Colorado – You can fly into Denver International Airport (DIA) or into Eagle County Regional Airport (EGE).
- Eagle County – is the home of Vail and Beaver Creek Resorts and is approximately 110 miles west of Denver International Airport (DIA).
How do I get from Denver to Vail Colorado?
From Denver to Vail by Bus
From Union Station in downtown Denver, you will take the CDOT West Line bus (departs twice daily at 7am and 5.40pm) west to the Vail Transportation Center. The trip takes just 2.5 hours. From here, you can walk or catch the free Vail bus to a stop near your hotel.
What is more expensive Vail or Aspen?
Aspen is 52.0% more expensive than Vail. Aspen housing costs are 78.2% more expensive than Vail housing costs.
Is there a shuttle from Denver to Vail?
There are many shuttle options from Denver Airport to Vail, Colorado. The most affordable option is the shared shuttle which has a set schedule about every hour and a half and will have other passengers on your shuttle.
Can you uber from Denver airport to Vail?
Biggest advantage of Uber from Denver to Vail, Breckenridge, and Aspen: It’s true that you can save some money by ordering Uber from Denver Airport to Vail, BC, Aspen, Snowmass, Breckenridge, and Steamboat springs.
Is there a train from Denver to Vail?
Our Denver to Vail shuttles are an affordable and reliable way to travel, or use our Premier Mountain Express to schedule a private, door-to-door pick-up and drop-off to any ski resort, lodging, ski area, or destination throughout Vail.
Is the drive from Denver to Vail scary?
I find driving up to Vail far less scary than driving in Denver. It’s a major highway and a pretty easy drive, just remember not to camp in the left lane and force to pass you on the right.
Is Vail or Breckenridge better?
Breck’s high alpine terrain is the highest in North America that is accessible by lift service. Breck has an even higher percentage of terrain for advanced skiers and snowboarders than Vail at 58%. Breckenridge also has some of the best terrain parks in the world!
How long is the drive from Denver to Vail?
How long is the drive from Denver, CO to Vail, CO? The total driving time is 1 hour, 41 minutes.
How far is Vail from Beaver Creek?
The total distance to drive to get from Beaver Creek to Vail is about 12.7 miles.
What is the best time to visit Vail Colorado?
The best times to visit Vail are December to March and June to September. However, December through March marks the ski season, and as such, you can expect to encounter crowds and exorbitant hotel rates.
Is there Uber in Vail Colorado?
Whether it’s back home after Après Ski in Breckenridge, or around Vail for a night on the town, Uber is the way to go! Service will be available throughout Summit County, Eagle County, Steamboat Springs and Aspen/Snowmass. CAN I TAKE UBER FROM VAIL TO BEAVER CREEK? The minimum fare on UberX will be $10.95.
What is there to do in Vail besides skiing?
ENJOYING THIS ARTICLE?
- Fire Pits At Solaris.
- Dobson Ice Arena.
- Scenic Gondola Ride.
- Colorado Snowsports Museum Hall Of Fame.
- Street Art Installations.
- Eating In Vail.
- Shopping In Vail.