- 1 What airport do you fly into for Sedona AZ?
- 2 Is Sedona closer to Phoenix or Tucson?
- 3 Is Phoenix or Flagstaff closer to Sedona?
- 4 Is there a shuttle from Phoenix airport to Sedona?
- 5 How many days should you spend in Sedona?
- 6 What is the best time of year to go to Sedona AZ?
- 7 What is so special about Sedona?
- 8 Where should I stay when visiting Sedona?
- 9 How far is Grand Canyon from Sedona?
- 10 Which is better Sedona or Flagstaff?
- 11 How far is Vegas from Sedona?
- 12 What should I wear in Sedona?
- 13 Is Sedona cooler than Phoenix?
- 14 How long does it take to drive from Phoenix airport to Sedona?
- 15 How much is shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona?
What airport do you fly into for Sedona AZ?
Most Sedona visitors fly into Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport because it is the closest major International airport to Sedona; just over 2 hours’ drive (119 miles). It’s one of the busiest airports in the world with over 35 million visitors each year.
Is Sedona closer to Phoenix or Tucson?
The major city closest to the halfway point between Sedona, AZ and Tucson, AZ is Phoenix, AZ, situated 115 miles from Sedona, AZ and 116 miles from Tucson, AZ. It would take 1 hour 51 mins to go from Sedona to and 1 hour 47 mins to go from Tucson to Phoenix.
Is Phoenix or Flagstaff closer to Sedona?
The drive from Phoenix to Sedona is very scenic and enjoyable. I just did it and it took about 2.5 hours, give or take, and I was in no hurry. Flagstaff is much closer to Sedona, and also a lovely, scenic drive.
Is there a shuttle from Phoenix airport to Sedona?
Sedona shuttle transportation companies offer several departure times, most often from Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport, throughout each day. The most used shuttle for distance transport between Phoenix, Camp Verde, Village of Oak Creek and Sedona is Arizona Shuttle.
How many days should you spend in Sedona?
Don’t make the mistake of taking a trip to Sedona for a night or two, three to five days is the time needed to see Sedona, the Grand Canyon and beyond. Red Rock Country has numerous things to do for pet owners that can be enjoyed any time of year.
What is the best time of year to go to Sedona AZ?
The best time to visit Sedona is from March to May when the temperatures are warm – but not scorching – and the area is in full bloom. Hikers love this season, as desert flowers add a pop of color to the rust-colored trails.
What is so special about Sedona?
What Makes Sedona So Special? The majestic red rock scenery and evergreen vegetation are two reasons for the unique energy of Sedona and its tangible regenerative and inspirational effects. Sedona is also internationally known for the uplifting power of its Vortex meditation sites.
Where should I stay when visiting Sedona?
- Where to Stay in Sedona.
- Sedona Neighborhood Guide.
- Sedona 5 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in.
- #1 Tlaquepaque – Where to Stay in Sedona for your First Time.
- #2 Chapel – Where to Stay in Sedona on a Budget.
- #3 Oak Creek – Best Neighborhood in Sedona for Families.
- #4 Uptown Sedona – Where to Stay in Sedona for Nightlife.
How far is Grand Canyon from Sedona?
That’s the Grand Canyon, one of the world’s seven wonders. And it’s only about 117 miles north of Sedona through some of the most scenic views you will ever experience. It’s an easy drive.
Which is better Sedona or Flagstaff?
Thanks. Sedona is very touristy and Flagstaff is more of a college town with some great restaurants, shopping, etc. I have visited both and my choice would definitely be Flagstaff. It’s cheaper to stay in Flagstaff, but if you want a good night’s sleep stay in Sedona.
How far is Vegas from Sedona?
Yes, the driving distance between Las Vegas to Sedona is 281 miles.
What should I wear in Sedona?
Pack light layers including shorts and pants, short and long-sleeved shirts and a light sweater or jacket for evenings. Again, sandals are comfortable for daytime activities in town but shoes or boots are your best choice for recreational activities.
Is Sedona cooler than Phoenix?
On average, Sedona’s stays about 10 degrees cooler than Phoenix during the day. Nightime lows in the summer average in the cool mid 60s, nearly 25 degrees cooler than the Phoenix average. Sedona does experience a monsoon season, typically beginning in early July.
How long does it take to drive from Phoenix airport to Sedona?
Getting there: Located a short 115 miles from Phoenix, the drive to Sedona is simple and will take just under 2 hours. Weekday traffic should not be a problem as long as you get out of Phoenix by 3 PM. After that, rush hour traffic could cause a slowdown and add as much as an hour to the trip.
How much is shuttle from Phoenix to Sedona?
|To / From Phoenix||Adult||Child (10 & Under)|
|Enchantment / Mii Amo*||$76.00||$28.00|