- 1 What airport is close to Lahaina Maui?
- 2 How far is Ogg airport to Lahaina?
- 3 How much is a taxi from Maui airport to Lahaina?
- 4 What airport do you fly into for Maui?
- 5 How do I get from Maui airport to Lahaina?
- 6 How much is a plane ticket to Maui?
- 7 What is the best month to go to Maui?
- 8 How much is uber from Kahului to Lahaina?
- 9 How many days do you need for Maui?
- 10 Is Lahaina safe?
- 11 How much are taxis in Maui?
- 12 Does Sheraton Maui have airport shuttle?
- 13 Do you need a car in Maui?
- 14 How far is the drive from Honolulu to Maui?
- 15 Where should I stay in Maui?
What airport is close to Lahaina Maui?
Kapalua Airport (IATA: JHM, ICAO: PHJH, FAA LID: JHM), also known as Kapalua–West Maui Airport, is a regional private use airport on the west side of the island of Maui in Hawaii.
|Kapalua Airport Kahua Mokulele o Kapalua|
|Elevation AMSL||256 ft / 78 m|
How far is Ogg airport to Lahaina?
Yes, the driving distance between Kahului Airport (OGG) to Lahaina is 24 miles. It takes approximately 37 min to drive from Kahului Airport (OGG) to Lahaina.
How much is a taxi from Maui airport to Lahaina?
AIRPORT TAXI SERVICES
|OGG / Kahului Airport|
|Origin/Ending||Price for one way|
What airport do you fly into for Maui?
Kahului Airport (OGG) is the Maui’s main airport. There are two smaller commuter airports as well: Kapalua Airport (JHM) in West Maui and Hana Airport (HNM) in East Maui. Many airlines offer non-stop flights direct to Maui.
How do I get from Maui airport to Lahaina?
There are 5 ways to get from Kahului Airport (OGG) to Lahaina Harbor, Maui by bus, taxi, car, shuttle or towncar
- Take the line 35 bus from Kahului Airport Pick-Up Zone #3 to Queen Ka’ahumanu Center 35 /
- Take the bus from Queen Ka’ahumanu Center to Wharf Cinema Center Lahaina Islander #20 /
How much is a plane ticket to Maui?
Good to know
|Low season||May||Best time to beat the crowds with an average 2% drop in price.|
|High season||December||Most popular time to fly with an average 5% increase in price.|
|Average price round-trip||$598||(avg. price over the last 2 weeks)|
|Good deal round-trip||$355||or less|
|Good deal one-way||$191||or less|
What is the best month to go to Maui?
The best times to visit Maui are April through May and September through November. The spring and fall shoulder seasons provide the pleasant weather Hawaii vacationers seek without the high rates and heavy crowds that accompany the summer and winter.
How much is uber from Kahului to Lahaina?
Kahului to Lahaina: $30 to $40 uberx; $109 to $144 uberSELECT.
How many days do you need for Maui?
I recommend at least one week in order to experience all that Maui has to offer. You can still get a flavor Maui even if you just visit for one day. However, as a minimum, try to plan 3 to 5 days in Maui.
Is Lahaina safe?
But Front St. is and always has been a pretty darn safe place, and still is. There’s not as much nightlife in Lahaina as in Kihei-but Lahaina is also much safer. We have a few bars that stay open late, including one that just opened the other day. If it is still here next Christmas your kids may enjoy it.
How much are taxis in Maui?
The County of Maui sets all of our Maui taxi rates. It is $3.50 for the initial drop and. 30 cents per 1/10 of a mile. $6.00 for the mile and $3.00 for each mile thereafter.
Does Sheraton Maui have airport shuttle?
Transportation from Kahului Airport: Executive Transportation is available for shuttle services between Kahului Airport, Kapalua Airport and the Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa. They also offer limousines and car services.
Do you need a car in Maui?
Do I need a car to get around on Maui? You can get around Maui by shuttle, tour bus, taxi or public transportation. But to really experience Maui, you should consider reserving a rental car in advance from the Kahului or Kapalua airports.
How far is the drive from Honolulu to Maui?
Maui is located about 100 miles away from Honolulu. Traveling from Honolulu to other Hawaiian islands is easy and can be quite reasonable once you’ve arrived on the Hawaiian soil.
Where should I stay in Maui?
Here’s a quick summary of the best places to stay in Maui:
- South Maui (Kihei and Wailea) This is probably the most popular area on Maui to stay for both couples and families.
- West Maui: Lahaina, Kaanapali, Kapalua.
- Along the Hana Highway (Paia and Hana)
- Central Maui (Kahului and Wailuku)
- Upcountry (Haleakala and Kula)