- 1 Is Bradley Airport the same as Hartford Springfield?
- 2 What is the main airport in Hartford CT?
- 3 What airlines fly out of Bradley International Airport?
- 4 What county is Bradley International Airport in?
- 5 How busy is Bradley International Airport?
- 6 What airport do you fly into for Springfield MA?
- 7 How many gates does Bradley Airport have?
- 8 How many airports Does Connecticut have?
- 9 What are the major airports in Connecticut?
- 10 Does JetBlue fly into Bradley International Airport?
- 11 Who flies direct to Hartford?
- 12 What time does Bradley International Airport Open?
- 13 Why is it called Tom Bradley International Airport?
- 14 What terminal is southwest at Bradley International Airport?
- 15 Who is Tom Bradley airport named after?
Is Bradley Airport the same as Hartford Springfield?
Bradley International Airport (IATA: BDL, ICAO: KBDL, FAA LID: BDL) is a civil/military airport in Windsor Locks, Connecticut. The airport is about halfway between Hartford and Springfield. It is, in fact, the second largest airport in New England.
What is the main airport in Hartford CT?
Hartford – Brainard Airport (KHFD) is a public use, publicly owned airport situated on 201 acres, located in the City of Hartford, just 3 miles from the downtown business district. It is the premier general aviation facility serving central Connecticut in the county of Hartford.
What airlines fly out of Bradley International Airport?
Airlines serving Bradley International
- Aer Lingus. Website: www.aerlingus.com.
- Air Canada. Website: www.aircanada.com.
- American Airlines. Website: www.aa.com.
- Delta. Website: www.delta.com.
- Frontier Airlines. Website: www.flyfrontier.com.
- JetBlue. Website: www.jetblue.com.
- Southwest Airlines. Website: www.southwest.com.
What county is Bradley International Airport in?
Hartford-Bradley Airport (IATA: BDL; ICAO: KBDL, FAA LID: BDL), also named Bradley International Airport, is a civil and militar international airport serving Hartford County, Connecticut, United States. BDL Airport is located in Windsor Locks, 12 miles north of Hartford and south of Springfield, Connecticut.
How busy is Bradley International Airport?
In 2019, Bradley was the 55th-busiest commercial airport in the United States, by passengers enplaned.
What airport do you fly into for Springfield MA?
What is the nearest airport to Springfield? The nearest airport to Springfield is Hartford (BDL) Airport which is 12.9 miles away. Other nearby airports include Providence (PVD) (65.1 miles), Albany (ALB) (76.9 miles), Manchester (MHT) (82.3 miles) and Boston (BOS) (83 miles).
How many gates does Bradley Airport have?
The airport has three runways and two terminals that are in use: Terminal A and the International Arrivals Building. Terminal A is divided into the East Concourse and West Concourse, and has a total of 33 gates.
How many airports Does Connecticut have?
In total, there are 2 airports in Connecticut with scheduled flights. Smaller airports with scheduled flights in many cases serve smaller planes.
What are the major airports in Connecticut?
|City served||FAA||Airport name|
|Hartford||BDL||Bradley International Airport|
|New Haven||HVN||Tweed New Haven Regional Airport|
|Danbury||DXR||Danbury Municipal Airport|
Does JetBlue fly into Bradley International Airport?
Bradley International Airport to Launch Expanded Service on JetBlue with the Addition of Four New Nonstop Routes. Windsor Locks, CT – September 22, 2020 – The Connecticut Airport Authority (CAA) is pleased to announce nonstop service to four new destinations from Bradley International Airport on JetBlue.
Who flies direct to Hartford?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||United flights|
|American Airlines flights||jetBlue flights|
|Southwest Airlines flights||Spirit Airlines flights|
What time does Bradley International Airport Open?
Bradley International Airport’s Terminal A is open 24 hours a day. Most airline ticket counters open between 4:00 a.m. and 5:00 a.m.
Why is it called Tom Bradley International Airport?
This terminal opened for the 1984 Summer Olympic Games and is named for Tom Bradley, the first African-American and longest-serving (20 years) mayor of Los Angeles, and champion of LAX.
What terminal is southwest at Bradley International Airport?
Terminal A consists of 23 gates and it serves America West, Continental Airlines, Delta Airlines, Northwest Airlines, Southwest Airlines, United Airlines, US Airways and Delta Song.
Who is Tom Bradley airport named after?
The Tom and Ethel Bradley Center, a vast collection of over one million photographs celebrating the diverse nature of Southern California, is housed at California State University, Northridge. The international terminal at Los Angeles International Airport is named Tom Bradley International Terminal in honor of him.