- 1 Which airport is closer to Stockholm City Centre?
- 2 How far is Stockholm airport from city Centre?
- 3 Can you fly direct to Stockholm?
- 4 How do I get from Arlanda to Stockholm?
- 5 How much is a taxi from Stockholm airport to city Centre?
- 6 Which airport does Ryanair fly to in Stockholm?
- 7 What is the best area to stay in Stockholm?
- 8 Is Uber cheaper than taxi in Stockholm?
- 9 How much is taxi from Arlanda Airport to Stockholm?
- 10 Is Stockholm expensive?
- 11 Do easyJet fly to Stockholm?
- 12 Which airlines fly direct to Stockholm?
- 13 Is public transport free in Sweden?
- 14 How much is train from Arlanda to Stockholm?
- 15 How much does the Arlanda Express cost?
Which airport is closer to Stockholm City Centre?
Bromma airport (BMA), located less than 9 kilometers from Stockholm, is the closest airport to the city center. Even though Bromma is the third busiest airport in Sweden (2.5 million passengers), it’s mostly used for domestic flights, usually to the cities of Malmo and Gothenburg.
How far is Stockholm airport from city Centre?
Stockholm-Arlanda Airport is located 40 kilometers (25 miles) north of Stockholm City. The Arlanda express train takes you from Arlanda Airport to the city center. The platform is easily accessible, underneath the arrival terminals. Departures every 15 minutes (for most of the day).
Can you fly direct to Stockholm?
Which airlines offer direct flights to Stockholm? SAS, Norwegian, Norwegian Air Sweden, Etihad Airways, Lufthansa, CityJet, Finnair and Turkish Airlines all fly direct to Stockholm. When is the cheapest time to fly to Stockholm? The cheapest month to fly to Stockholm is May.
How do I get from Arlanda to Stockholm?
Getting to/from Arlanda Airport
- By train. The Arlanda Express train operates from Arlanda Airport to/from Stockholm Central Station every 15 min.
- By bus or taxi. You can also travel by bus or taxi.
- By car. By car it takes approximately 40-45 minutes to drive the 40 km from the airport to central Stockholm.
How much is a taxi from Stockholm airport to city Centre?
Taxi fare from Arlanda Airport to Stockholm city centre
Although most taxi companies utilise metered taxi vehicles for normal service, transfers from Arlanda airport are priced at fixed rates. In general, the average price range to Stockholm city centre is €42.50 (450SEK) to €47 (500SEK).
Which airport does Ryanair fly to in Stockholm?
Stockholm Skavsta Airport (NYO)
Stockholm Skavsta Airport is the second largest airport in the Stockholm area. A major Scandinavian hub for low-cost airline Ryanair.
What is the best area to stay in Stockholm?
Where To Stay In Stockholm: The Top 6 Areas
- Gamla Stan (Old Town) Right in the heart of the Stockholm waterways, Gamla Stan is nestled between Norrmalm and Södermalm.
- Norrmalm. Norrmalm is right in the centre of the Stockholm mainland, just north of Gamla Stan.
Is Uber cheaper than taxi in Stockholm?
Uber is relatively new in Stockholm and not as established as in some other big European cities, but it is growing and the fares can be cheaper than standard taxis. If availability is limited and you’re having a hard time hailing a car with the Uber app, you might have to use a local taxi firm instead.
How much is taxi from Arlanda Airport to Stockholm?
The highest unit price of most taxis is between SEK 290 – 390. The price on the yellow label is based on a 10 km, a 15-minute journey. The price indicated on the taximeter is in Swedish kronor. For trips to and from Stockholm Arlanda Airport, the major taxi companies have fixed prices of between SEK 450-500.
Is Stockholm expensive?
Stockholm is beautiful. It is also expensive. As in, it’s one of the most expensive cities to visit. If you’re on a tight budget, you might want to stay for just a few days.
Do easyJet fly to Stockholm?
Cheap flights to Stockholm 2021 / 2022 | easyJet.
Which airlines fly direct to Stockholm?
Other airlines flying to Stockholm
|Lufthansa flights||Air China flights||Ethiopian Airlines flights|
|British Airways flights||Finnair flights||eurowings flights|
|KLM flights||Austrian Airlines flights||Ukraine International flights|
|Delta flights||Iberia flights||Air India flights|
|Air France flights||Aeroflot flights||SATA flights|
Is public transport free in Sweden?
All city lines and rural lines within the municipality are free and there is also an on-call flexible line for areas not covered by regular lines. No regional lines passing through the municipality are free..
How much is train from Arlanda to Stockholm?
Take public transport. The local commuter stopping train runs from Arlanda Central to Stockholm City station, next door to Stockholm Central. It takes around 40 minutes and costs 152 SEK. Timetables and tickets are available online.
How much does the Arlanda Express cost?
The fare is SEK 350 for a group of two people, SEK 450 for three people and SEK 550 for four people travelling between Thursdays and Sundays.