- 1 What restaurants are at the Seattle airport?
- 2 Are the restaurants open at Seatac Airport?
- 3 What is there to do at Seattle airport?
- 4 Is the area around Seattle airport safe?
- 5 How much is an uber from Seattle airport to downtown?
- 6 How long does it take to get through security at SeaTac?
- 7 How early do I need to arrive at Seatac?
- 8 Is Seattle airport big?
- 9 How safe is Seattle?
- 10 Does Seattle airport have sleeping pods?
- 11 What can I do with a 5 hour layover in Seattle?
- 12 How far is the Space Needle from Seattle airport?
What restaurants are at the Seattle airport?
- Seafood: Lucky Louie Fish Shack. The speciality here is sustainable Alaskan pollock fish and chips.
- Sushi: Koi Shi Sushi Bento.
- Healthy options: Neighborhood.
- Exciting revamp: Africa Lounge.
- Baked goods: Floret.
- Macarons: Lady Yum.
- Burgers: Rel’Lish Burger Lounge.
- Sandwiches: Beecher’s Handmade Cheese.
Are the restaurants open at Seatac Airport?
Enhanced disinfection and personal hygiene protocols are in place. Most airport dining and retail tenants are open for business, but with reduced operating hours and food service.
What is there to do at Seattle airport?
Here are 10 things to do on your layover at Seattle SeaTac Airport.
- Eat. Start your layover with a bite to eat.
- Upgrade your layover and check into an airport lounge.
- Enjoy live music.
- Relax with a movie.
- Pamper yourself.
- Go sightseeing in Seattle.
- Get Connected.
Is the area around Seattle airport safe?
Area is pretty safe. Not pretty or crime free but as far as visiting goes, SeaTac shouldn’t be at all dangerous. As American cities go Seattle is quite safe and bears no comparison to places in other parts of the nation.
How much is an uber from Seattle airport to downtown?
Uber Cost from Seattle Airport to Downtown Seattle
Rideshare prices from Seattle airport to downtown on Uber is $35-45 and Lyft is $35 – $42.
How long does it take to get through security at SeaTac?
During our peak periods we suggest you plan for at least 45 minutes to get through the checkpoints, potentially up to an hour. We’d rather you get through faster than expected than get to the last 20 minutes of your plan and encounter a longer line than anticipated.
How early do I need to arrive at Seatac?
According to Seatac, as a general rule it is recommended to arrive at least 2 hours before your scheduled domestic departure, and 3 hours before your international departure. Remember to arrive early and, if necessary, allow yourself enough time to park your car at the airport.
Is Seattle airport big?
Introduction to Seattle-Tacoma International Airport
With over 51.8 million passengers in 2019, Seattle-Tacoma International Airport (SEA) is the largest airport in the Pacific Northwest and the 8th largest in North America.
How safe is Seattle?
Overall, however, Seattle has a pretty low crime rate. The normal stuff applies for cities though: after dark, you probably shouldn’t go wandering around by yourself. Especially not in quiet and/or poorly lit areas. Basically, we’re going to say Seattle is pretty safe – much safer, in fact, compared to other US cities.
Does Seattle airport have sleeping pods?
Sleeping in Seattle Airport
As a major transit hub, travellers are looking for sleep spots at all hours. The good news is that you can stay airside overnight, but it seems you will have to contend with a sea of armrests. Sadly, recent reviewers have noted that the benches are no longer available.
What can I do with a 5 hour layover in Seattle?
Here’s what to do on a 5–hour layover in Seattle.
- Light Rail. Get to downtown Seattle from the airport on the Light Rail.
- Pike Place Market. Check out the fresh fish at Pike Place Fish Co at the Pike Place Market.
- Beecher’s Handmade Cheese Shop.
- Three Girls Bakery.
- Space Needle.
How far is the Space Needle from Seattle airport?
If you’re eager to get your Seattle adventures started as soon as you land at Seattle-Tacoma Airport (Sea-Tac), traveling directly to the Space Needle in downtown Seattle, approximately 15 miles away, is quite straightforward.