- 1 Is there a shuttle from Miami airport to Port of Miami?
- 2 Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
- 3 Is there a shuttle from Miami airport to Carnival cruise port?
- 4 Can Uber pick up from Port of Miami?
- 5 How much is uber from MIA to Port of Miami?
- 6 How much is a taxi from Miami cruise port to Miami airport?
- 7 Can you walk to Miami port?
- 8 Where should I stay in Miami before a cruise?
- 9 Where is Miami port for cruises?
- 10 Which port does Carnival use in Miami?
- 11 How do I get to the Port of Miami?
- 12 Does Carnival offer shuttle service?
- 13 What is the name of the cruise port in Miami?
- 14 Which car rental companies pick up at Port of Miami?
- 15 What time do cruises return to Miami?
Is there a shuttle from Miami airport to Port of Miami?
Port of Miami Shuttle– This service offers a flat rate of $35 to/from the Miami airport to the Miami cruise port for four people. For five to nine passengers, it is $8 per person, and for 10 and more passengers, it is $7 per person.
Is there a free shuttle from Miami airport to cruise port?
A complimentary shuttle to and from the Miami International Airport (runs 24/7) and the cruise port are offered by this hotel. Shuttles to the port of Miami vary each week depending on which cruise one is taking. The port shuttles are free but there is a return fee to the hotel.
Is there a shuttle from Miami airport to Carnival cruise port?
Carnival Cruise Line offers transportation between Miami International or Ft. Lauderdale International Airport to Port Miami on the day of embarkation or debarkation only. Guests may purchase transportation up to 2 days prior to their sail date.
Can Uber pick up from Port of Miami?
Yes, Uber and Lyft both pick up at Port Miami. When you disembark, you will be directed to the pickup area.
How much is uber from MIA to Port of Miami?
An Uber/Lyft fare from the Miami airport to the Port of Miami would run approximately $20, compared to $27 flat-rate for a taxi.
How much is a taxi from Miami cruise port to Miami airport?
Taxis fares from Miami Airport to the cruise port are fixed at $27. This is per vehicle, not per passenger.
Can you walk to Miami port?
The distance between Miami International Airport (MIA) and PortMiami is seven miles and the distance between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and PortMiami is 25 miles. From there, you can either walk 1.5 miles to the port or catch the Coral Way Route Trolley to the port.
Where should I stay in Miami before a cruise?
Best Miami Cruise Port Hotels
- Courtyard Miami Downtown Brickell Area.
- Holiday Inn Port of Miami Downtown.
- Hampton Inn & Suites by Hilton – Miami Brickell Downtown.
- River Park Hotel & Suites Downtown/Convention Center.
- Comfort Suites Miami Airport North.
- InterContinental Miami.
- Aloft Miami – Brickell.
- YVE Hotel Miami.
Where is Miami port for cruises?
The Miami cruise ship port is located on Dodge Island, just east of downtown Miami. In addition to this page, we have two other Miami Port guides you may find useful: hotels that offer shuttle service to and from Miami Cruise Terminal and I-95 hotels between Miami Port and Fort Lauderdale Airport.
Which port does Carnival use in Miami?
Carnival Cruise Line offers transportation between Mobile Regional Airport and the Port of Mobile on the day of embarkation or debarkation only. Guests may purchase transportation up to 2 days prior to their sail date.
How do I get to the Port of Miami?
Use the left 2 lanes to take the exit towards Port of Miami Tunnel and follow the signs for your pier terminal.
- Via Port Bridge: Take I-95 South to Exit 3B, N.W.
- Turn left onto 5th Street and continue straight until you reach the Port of Miami entrance.
- Drive across the bridge and follow signs to your pier terminal.
Does Carnival offer shuttle service?
If you’re flying in, you can get the ease of being met by Carnival staff at the airport, who will escort you to a shuttle bus that takes you directly to the port — a great value. Or enjoy luxurious transportation in a private car (a sedan, SUV or even a limo) whether from the airport, your home or hotel.
What is the name of the cruise port in Miami?
The Port of Miami, styled as “PortMiami” but formally the Dante B. Fascell Port of Miami, is a major seaport located in Biscayne Bay at the mouth of the Miami River in Miami, Florida. It is the largest passenger port in the world, and one of the largest cargo ports in the United States.
Which car rental companies pick up at Port of Miami?
The following Miami cruise port car rentals all offer a courtesy shuttle bus service to and from the port:
- Sixt Rent-a-Car.
- Supreme Rent a Car.
What time do cruises return to Miami?
Cruise ships usually arrive in Miami in early morning (7 or 8 am) and depart from Miami in late afternoon (at 4, 4:30 or 5 pm) and in the evenings (at 7 pm).