- 1 Is there a shuttle from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
- 2 How much is a shuttle from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
- 3 How do I get from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
- 4 How much is the train from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
- 5 Is it better to stay in Albuquerque or Santa Fe?
- 6 Do I need a car in Santa Fe?
- 7 How long does it take to get from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
- 8 How far is Albuquerque from Santa Fe?
- 9 Does Santa Fe NM have Uber?
- 10 Is there a train from Santa Fe to Albuquerque?
- 11 Is downtown Santa Fe Safe?
- 12 What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
- 13 What is the best time to visit Santa Fe?
- 14 Is Albuquerque Old Town safe?
- 15 What is Santa Fe famous for?
Is there a shuttle from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
One service at the ABQ airport is the Sandia Shuttle Express–a convenient service between Santa Fe and the Albuquerque International Sunport with 30 trips daily to fit your travel schedule. The shuttle offers pick up and drop off at all Santa Fe hotels, motels, bed and breakfasts, colleges, and other locations.
How much is a shuttle from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
Sandia Shuttle provide shuttle services between ABQ International Airport and Santa Fe. It costs $33 one way excluding tax. Each passenger can bring two pieces of luggage and one carry-on that should fit under your seat. Additional luggage may have additional charges depending on the driver.
How do I get from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
The one-way ride from Albuquerque to Santa Fe on the Rail Runner Express takes approximately 1.5 hours. The total distance between the two cities is just under 65 miles, and the train travels at about 80 miles per hour.
How much is the train from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
Ride the train from Albuquerque to Santa Fe, and back. The one-way ride can take a approximately 1.5 hours from Santa Fe to Albuquerque Downtown. You’ll be going through 6 Zones, which means you will pay $10 one-way or get a day pass for $11 to include the return trip. Runs 7 days a week, except certain Holidays.
Is it better to stay in Albuquerque or Santa Fe?
For a tourist, there’s no doubt: stay in Santa Fe. Unless you came for an Albuquerque-specific event like Balloon Fiesta, it will be more fun and more convenient to stay in Santa Fe. Probably 80% of the restaurants, museums, and other attractions in Santa Fe are within a two or three mile radius of the Plaza.
Do I need a car in Santa Fe?
Though the downtown area is walkable, you’ll need a car to visit the rest of Santa Fe. Parking is plentiful, even downtown, but public transportation is limited to the bus system.
How long does it take to get from Albuquerque to Santa Fe?
How long is the drive from Albuquerque, NM to Santa Fe, NM? The total driving time is 1 hour, 4 minutes.
How far is Albuquerque from Santa Fe?
On the interstate, Albuquerque to Santa Fe is just 65 miles, or about an hour’s drive.
Does Santa Fe NM have Uber?
Uber charges a minimum fee of $6.50 per ride. Its base fare in Santa Fe is $2.35, with charges of 30 cents per minute and $1.85 per mile.
Is there a train from Santa Fe to Albuquerque?
Yes, there is a direct train departing from Santa Fe Depot and arriving at Downtown Albuquerque.
Is downtown Santa Fe Safe?
And, despite these recent occurrences, Bob Andreotti, secretary of the Santa Fe Downtown Merchant’s Association, called downtown Santa Fe generally safe and said it has even gotten better since Cathedral Park, a haven for drug use and other illegal activity just a couple years ago, was cleaned up.
What is there to see between Albuquerque and Santa Fe?
As you drive south from Santa Fe to Albuquerque, take time to visit these 10 stops that make the Turquoise Trail such a rich road trip.
- Casa Grande Trading Post, Petting Zoo and Cerrillos Turquoise Mining Museum.
- Cerrillos Hills State Park.
- Cerrillos Station.
- Turquoise Trail Sculpture Garden.
- Mine Shaft Tavern.
What is the best time to visit Santa Fe?
The best time to visit Santa Fe is between September and November. During this time, temperatures range from the high 20s to high 70s. One can argue that springtime has a similar climate with similar hotel rates, but the festivals make fall the clear winner.
Is Albuquerque Old Town safe?
Old Town is safe. Been there many times over the years during the day and night
What is Santa Fe famous for?
About Santa Fe
- Santa Fe has long been a center for arts and culture; Santa Fe is one of the country’s largest art markets.
- In recent years, Santa Fe has earned a stellar reputation with food-lovers just like you.
- Our accommodations are as equally diverse as we are.
- If exercise is what you crave, you can hike and bike year-round.