- 1 How much is a taxi from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
- 2 Is it safe to travel from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
- 3 How long does it take to get from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
- 4 How far is Riviera Maya from Cancun International Airport?
- 5 Is there Uber in Cancun 2020?
- 6 Is Uber safe in Cancun?
- 7 Is Riviera Maya Safe 2020?
- 8 Is it safe to walk around Playa del Carmen at night?
- 9 Which is better Playa del Carmen or Cancun?
- 10 How much does a taxi cost from Cancun airport to hotel zone?
- 11 What is the difference between Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen?
- 12 What is the difference between Riviera Maya and Cancun?
- 13 Is there Uber in Riviera Maya?
- 14 What airport do I fly into for Riviera Maya?
- 15 Where should I stay in Riviera Maya?
How much is a taxi from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
Here are transfer prices. 1-3 people it is $60 USD one way or $110 USD round trip. 4-7 people it is $70 USD one way or $120USD round trip. 8-10 people it is $85USD one way or $135 USD round trip.
Is it safe to travel from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
As to the shuttle, of course it depends on what type of shuttle, but yes, it’s “safe.” You should be safe, just take normal precautions about stuff like petty theft, do not take expensive jewelry or leave cameras lying around. I just got back in May staying in a condo and had a great time.
How long does it take to get from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
How long does it take to get from Cancun Airport (CUN) to Riviera Maya? It takes approximately 1h 6m to get from Cancun Airport (CUN) to Riviera Maya, including transfers.
How far is Riviera Maya from Cancun International Airport?
Mayan Palace Riviera Maya is a hotel located 36.9 km (22.878 mi) or 33 min away from Cancun International Airport.
Is there Uber in Cancun 2020?
There IS Uber in Cancun, and it’s entirely possible to hail an Uber using the app. However, it’s not always straightforward, as Uber drivers still face a lot of issues from the local taxi companies.
Is Uber safe in Cancun?
Uber is completely safe in Cancun (as safe as it is anywhere else). Taxis have LONG had a stranglehold in Cancun and charged OUTRAGEOUS prices for going anywhere.
Is Riviera Maya Safe 2020?
In 2020, Riviera Maya has seen a rise in crime making some areas an unsafe destination to visit. If traveling to a tourist destination, staying in a resort and being cautious of where you’re traveling to then there’s no reason that this is a destination in Mexico to avoid.
Is it safe to walk around Playa del Carmen at night?
While most tourist do not experience anything different, we like to keep readers informed of increases or changes to safety in Playa Del Carmen. To avoid increased chances, it is better to not be out walking late at night by yourself or as a couple in remote areas.
Which is better Playa del Carmen or Cancun?
Cancun is a planned tourism destination. Cancun and Playa del Carmen offer very different vibes, Cancun’s Hotel Zone has a more modern city feel, while Playa del Carmen, although it has grown immensely, feels more like a town. Let’s examine Cancun and Playa del Carmen more closely.
How much does a taxi cost from Cancun airport to hotel zone?
|Destination||Online From||Regular Fare|
|Cancun Hotel Zone||$24.85+||$45+|
|Cancun Down Town||$24.43+||$45+|
What is the difference between Riviera Maya and Playa del Carmen?
The Mayan Riviera is an area that begins just south of Cancun airport and runs through until the entrance to the Sian Ka’an Biosphere just south of Tulum. Playa del Carmen is located just about in the middle of the Riviera Maya and is easily accessible from all the resorts in the area.
What is the difference between Riviera Maya and Cancun?
Cancun is a large city located at the northeast tip of the Yucatan Peninsula. The Riviera Maya is a region to the south of Cancun that starts at Puerto Morelos and ends at the Sian Ka’an Biosphere.
Is there Uber in Riviera Maya?
It’s been a while since Uber stopped their operations in the area of Cancun & The Riviera Maya. We have has proven to new Happy Shuttle Users, that they can rely on us as a trust-worthy transportation partner throughout their numerous Cancun vacations.
What airport do I fly into for Riviera Maya?
Most international flights to the Riviera Maya land at Cancun’s international airport, the second largest in Mexico. From there, most parts of the Riviera Maya are accessed by a highway that skirts the coast and links Cancun, Tulum, and Playa del Carmen.
Where should I stay in Riviera Maya?
The 6 best destinations in Riviera Maya
- Tulum. This walled city was one of the last built by the Mayans.
- Playa del Carmen. Playa del Carmen is one of the most popular places to stay in the Riviera Maya.
- Akumal. Between Playa del Carmen and Tulum is this small beachfront community.
- Puerto Aventuras.
- Sian Ka’an.