- 1 How far is Indianapolis Airport from Lucas Oil Stadium?
- 2 How do I get from Indianapolis airport to downtown?
- 3 How much does it cost to rent Lucas Oil Stadium?
- 4 What is there to do around Lucas Oil Stadium?
- 5 Can you uber from Indianapolis Airport?
- 6 How much does a taxi cost in Indianapolis?
- 7 What can I bring into Lucas Oil Stadium?
- 8 How long does it take to close the roof at Lucas Oil Stadium?
- 9 How was Lucas Oil stadium paid for?
- 10 What should I wear to the Colts game?
- 11 Is Lucas Oil Stadium covered?
How far is Indianapolis Airport from Lucas Oil Stadium?
Yes, the driving distance between Indianapolis Airport (IND) to Lucas Oil Stadium is 13 miles.
How do I get from Indianapolis airport to downtown?
The Go Green Airport Shuttle is the express Indianapolis Airport shuttle serving Downtown Indianapolis. Our most popular stops serve Lucas Oil Stadium, The Convention Center, and The Marriott Complex (JW Marriott). The shuttle operates from 5:00 AM to 11:00 PM, every half hour, 7 days a week. It’s just $13.00 one-way!
How much does it cost to rent Lucas Oil Stadium?
According to the Indianapolis Star, “We have seen cost range from as low as $500 to as high as $25,000,” said Heidi Mallin, special projects coordinator at the Indiana Convention Center and Lucas Oil Stadium.
What is there to do around Lucas Oil Stadium?
Things to Do near Lucas Oil Stadium
- Peyton Manning Statue. #62 of 154 things to do in Indianapolis.
- HandleBar Indy. #1 of 38 Tours in Indianapolis.
- A Place To Float. #1 of 32 Spas & Wellness in Indianapolis.
- The Escape Room Indianapolis. #1 of 88 Fun & Games in Indianapolis.
- Indiana Convention Center.
- Bad Axe Throwing.
- Victory Field.
- Slippery Noodle Inn.
Can you uber from Indianapolis Airport?
Uber can even pick you up or drop you off at the Indianapolis International Airport (IND), and make it easier for you to get around town. Uber Airport Page: The information you need on requesting a ride can be found at Uber’s airport page for IND.
How much does a taxi cost in Indianapolis?
How much is the taxi fare in Indianapolis? The basic fee is $3.00, the kilometer price is $1.25. For standing and waiting time, $24.00 is charged per hour.
What can I bring into Lucas Oil Stadium?
Bags must satisfy the guidelines below in order to be taken into Lucas Oil Stadium:
- Bags that are clear plastic, vinyl or PVC and do not exceed 12″ x 6″ x 12″
- One-gallon re-sealable, clear plastic storage bag.
- Small clutch bags or purses, no larger than 4.5″ x 6.5″, with or without a handle or strap.
How long does it take to close the roof at Lucas Oil Stadium?
Q: How long does it take for the roof to open and close? A: Approximately 9 minutes. The steel trusses that support the roof are over 750 feet long, which is as tall as some of the taller skyscrapers in Indianapolis.
How was Lucas Oil stadium paid for?
Lucas Oil Stadium was officially opened to the public on Saturday, August 16th, 2008. The approximate cost of the building was $720 million – The stadium was financed with funds raised jointly by the State of Indiana and the City of Indianapolis in conjunction with the Indianapolis Colts.
What should I wear to the Colts game?
For a classic Indianapolis Colts fan outfit, pair a Colts tee and jewelry with jeans, a jean jacket, rustic mid calf boots, a knit scarf, and a cute handbag.
Is Lucas Oil Stadium covered?
Lucas Oil Stadium is a multi-purpose stadium in Downtown Indianapolis, Indiana, United States. The stadium features a retractable roof and a large retractable window on one end, thus allowing the Colts and the Eleven to play both indoors and outdoors.