- 1 Is Inglewood La dangerous?
- 2 How far is Inglewood from downtown LA?
- 3 How far is Inglewood from Compton?
- 4 How far is Compton from LAX Airport?
- 5 Is Inglewood sketchy?
- 6 Which areas of LA are dangerous?
- 7 How far is Inglewood from the beach?
- 8 How far is Inglewood from Los Angeles?
- 9 How far is Inglewood from Las Vegas?
- 10 Why is Inglewood famous?
- 11 Is Inglewood a good place to live?
- 12 Is Inglewood its own city?
Is Inglewood La dangerous?
The index for the crime rate, according to city data, is 339. This makes the Inglewood crime rate 1.2 times greater than the U.S. average. And it was also recorded as more significant than in 87% U.S. cities. Now on a scale of 1 to 100 (low crime to high crime), Inglewood’s violent crime is said to be 36.5.
How far is Inglewood from downtown LA?
How far is it from Inglewood to Los Angeles Downtown? It is 8 miles from Inglewood to Los Angeles Downtown. It is approximately 10.8 miles to drive.
How far is Inglewood from Compton?
There are 8.88 miles from Compton to Inglewood in northwest direction and 12 miles (19.31 kilometers) by car, following the I-105 route. Compton and Inglewood are 17 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Compton from LAX Airport?
|Straight line distance||11.29 mi||18.17 km|
|Driving distance||15 mi||24.62 km|
Is Inglewood sketchy?
If you live in Inglewood, there are probably some unsafe areas on the east side of Inglewood. The more west you go, Inglewood probably has a lot more in common with Westchester, which is not completely safe, but is about average for crime at 83rd most violent crimes out of 200.
Which areas of LA are dangerous?
Most Dangerous Neighborhoods In Los Angeles, CA
- Chinatown. Population 23,676. 305 %
- Civic Center-Little Tokyo. Population 3,457. 299 %
- South Park. Population 7,021. 269 %
- Lincoln Heights. Population 2,763. 265 %
- Leiment Park. Population 10,458. 199 %
- West Adams. Population 11,961. 198 %
- South Los Angeles. Population 248,666. 132 %
- Hyde Park. Population 34,645. 123 %
How far is Inglewood from the beach?
Though it has no beaches of its own, Inglewood is only about four miles from the ocean, so Los Angeles’ Pacific Coast beaches are nearby.
How far is Inglewood from Los Angeles?
Distance between Los Angeles and Inglewood is 14 kilometers (9 miles). Driving distance from Los Angeles to Inglewood is 19 kilometers (12 miles).
How far is Inglewood from Las Vegas?
4 hours, 20 minutes.
Why is Inglewood famous?
Inglewood, city, Los Angeles county, California, U.S. It lies southwest of downtown Los Angeles. Inglewood developed with the Los Angeles metropolitan area and is the site of the Hollywood Park horse-racing track. La Casa de la Centinela Adobe (built in 1836) is a historical landmark.
Is Inglewood a good place to live?
Other than that, Inglewood is a great place to live. The area has great weather and an overall nice view. It’s quiet and it’s neither far or close from amusement parks or places you’d like to find entertainment at.
Is Inglewood its own city?
Inglewood is a city in southwestern Los Angeles County, California, in the Los Angeles metropolitan area. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, the city had a population of 109,673. It was incorporated on February 14, 1908.