- 1 What airport do you fly into for St Augustine?
- 2 How far is Jacksonville airport from St Augustine?
- 3 Is there a shuttle from Jacksonville airport to St Augustine?
- 4 How far is Fort Lauderdale from St Augustine?
- 5 How much is an uber from Jacksonville airport to St Augustine?
- 6 How far is St Augustine from the beach?
- 7 What is the best time to go to St Augustine Florida?
- 8 Is it expensive to live in St Augustine FL?
- 9 Is St Augustine walkable?
- 10 How long is the drive from Jacksonville to St Augustine?
- 11 Is St Augustine safe?
- 12 How much is a taxi from Jacksonville to St Augustine?
- 13 What city is closest to St Augustine FL?
- 14 How far is Miami from St Augustine?
What airport do you fly into for St Augustine?
Travel By Air
Jacksonville International Airport (JAX) is approximately 50 minutes north of St. Augustine and 30 minutes from Ponte Vedra. This three-concourse airport is served by national and regional airlines that connect Florida’s Historic Coast to most major U.S. cities.
How far is Jacksonville airport from St Augustine?
How far is Jacksonville Airport from St. Augustine? Approximately 60 to 80 miles. The same distance to Daytona.
Is there a shuttle from Jacksonville airport to St Augustine?
Airport Shuttle of St. Augustine provides shuttle service to the Jacksonville Airport, as well as other airports and Amtrak stations.
How far is Fort Lauderdale from St Augustine?
The distance between Fort Lauderdale and St. Augustine is 272 miles.
How much is an uber from Jacksonville airport to St Augustine?
Uber and Lyft are services that are available at JAX Airport. Signs that state “App-Based Rides Service” are positioned on the Lower Arrival Curb outside Baggage Claim Door 3 and to the right.
Jacksonville Airport Shuttle Service.
|Ponte Vedra (North)||$60|
How far is St Augustine from the beach?
It is about a 10 minute drive from the beach into St Augustine proper.
What is the best time to go to St Augustine Florida?
The best time to visit St. Augustine is between March and May. During this time, you’ll find fewer people, comfortable temperatures and low hotel and airfare rates. Crowds are typically at their largest from June to August, while temperatures can drop into the 40s between December and February.
Is it expensive to live in St Augustine FL?
St. Augustine’s housing expenses are 19% higher than the national average and the utility prices are 8% lower than the national average. Transportation expenses like bus fares and gas prices are 3% lower than the national average.
Is St Augustine walkable?
Augustine is that it’s such a walkable city. Whether you’re staying in downtown, uptown, or out at the beach, you’ll be in close proximity to shops, restaurants, historical sites, and attractions. St. Augustine is extremely pedestrian-friendly with sidewalks and crosswalks situated frequently throughout the city.
How long is the drive from Jacksonville to St Augustine?
Yes, the driving distance between Jacksonville to St. Augustine is 38 miles. It takes approximately 46 min to drive from Jacksonville to St. Augustine.
Is St Augustine safe?
The violent crime rate was 130 (318 reported incidents). In St. Augustine Beach, with its 7,117 residents, the property crime rate was 2,121 per 100,000 (151 incidents) and the violent crime rate was 154 (11 reported incidents).
How much is a taxi from Jacksonville to St Augustine?
The quickest way to get from Jacksonville Airport (JAX) to St. Augustine is to taxi which costs $140 – $170 and takes 58 min.
What city is closest to St Augustine FL?
Major cities near Saint Augustine, FL
- 36 miles to Jacksonville, FL.
- 94 miles to Orlando, FL.
- 151 miles to Tampa, FL.
- 168 miles to Saint Petersburg, FL.
- 286 miles to Hialeah, FL.
- 294 miles to Miami, FL.
- 323 miles to Atlanta, GA.
- 369 miles to Charlotte, NC.
How far is Miami from St Augustine?
The distance between Miami and St. Augustine is 295 miles.