- 1 What airport do you fly into for Sonoma?
- 2 What airlines fly into Santa Rosa CA airport?
- 3 How far is Sonoma from San Francisco airport?
- 4 How do I get from San Francisco to Sonoma?
- 5 Is Sonoma or Napa better?
- 6 How far is it from Napa to Sonoma?
- 7 Where can you fly direct from Santa Rosa CA?
- 8 What is the closest airport to Santa Rosa?
- 9 How do I get to Santa Rosa CA?
- 10 Is Sonoma or Napa closer to San Francisco?
- 11 Whats the difference between Napa and Sonoma?
- 12 Where should I stay in Sonoma for wine tasting?
- 13 How do you get around Sonoma?
- 14 Can you uber from San Francisco to Napa?
- 15 How far is Oakland Airport from Sonoma?
What airport do you fly into for Sonoma?
The closest airport and shuttle service to Sonoma County are the county’s own Charles M. Schulz-Sonoma County Airport (STS), in Santa Rosa, with daily flights on three major carriers; and the Sonoma County Airport Express, which runs between Sonoma County and the San Francisco and Oakland airports.
What airlines fly into Santa Rosa CA airport?
Direct from United States
|Alaska Airlines flights||United flights|
|American Airlines flights||Sun Country Airlines flights|
How far is Sonoma from San Francisco airport?
The distance between San Francisco Airport (SFO) and Sonoma is 47 miles.
How do I get from San Francisco to Sonoma?
There are 4 ways to get from San Francisco to Sonoma by bus, subway, taxi or car
- Take the bus from SF Civic Center-McAllister St & Polk St to E Washington St & Lakeville St 101.
- Take the line 40 bus from Petaluma Transit Mall to Sonoma Plaza 40.
Is Sonoma or Napa better?
Napa: The Wineries. With its wineries more spread out, Sonoma seems to be a great choice for wine lovers looking for a relaxed and intimate vibe. And, if you are loners, things get even better the farther you get from the main road, with fewer crowds and lower tasting fees.
How far is it from Napa to Sonoma?
There are 9.28 miles from Sonoma to Napa in east direction and 14 miles (22.53 kilometers) by car, following the Napa Road route. Sonoma and Napa are 22 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
Where can you fly direct from Santa Rosa CA?
Domestic non stop flights from Santa Rosa may fly to:
- Los Angeles, California – LAX – Horizon Air, SkyWest Airlines.
- Phoenix, Arizona – PHX – Mesa Airlines.
- Portland, Oregon – PDX – Horizon Air.
- San Diego, California – SAN – SkyWest Airlines.
- San Francisco, California – SFO – SkyWest Airlines.
What is the closest airport to Santa Rosa?
Airport Near Santa Rosa, California, US
|Charles M. Schulz Sonoma County Airport||Santa Rosa||7.13 mi|
|Metropolitan Oakland International Airport||Oakland||56.47 mi|
|San Francisco International Airport||San Francisco||59.69 mi|
|Sacramento International Airport||Sacramento||63.19 mi|
How do I get to Santa Rosa CA?
The Urban Hotspot
- Driving here. Just a 90 minute drive from San Francisco over the scenic Golden Gate Bridge.
- Flying Here. The Sonoma County Airport is centrally located and just a short drive to any city in Sonoma Wine Country. ( STS) Other Nearby Airports. San Francisco Int’l Airport (SFO) Oakland Int’l Airport (OAK)
Is Sonoma or Napa closer to San Francisco?
The town of Sonoma is about 45 miles northeast of San Francisco. To get to the valley, you’ll have to pass through all of Marin County. Whether you take highways or scenic backroads, it should take about 1.5 hours by car.
Whats the difference between Napa and Sonoma?
Napa Valley is all wine all the time, while Sonoma Valley is all wine. There’s a difference. That primary difference is that the winemaking and grapegrowing work in Napa is done with an eye equally trained on appealing to visitors. Sonoma Valley’s winemaking and grapegrowing is done only a wink at tourism.
Where should I stay in Sonoma for wine tasting?
10 Wine Country Hotels and Inns in Sonoma Valley
- Kenwood Inn and Spa.
- Gaige House + Ryokan.
- Glen Ellen Inn.
- Olea Hotel.
- Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn & Spa.
- Sonoma Valley AVA.
How do you get around Sonoma?
The best way to get around Sonoma is by car. It’s both the most economical and the most practical way to traverse this wide swath of Northern California. Still, to fully enjoy days spent winery hopping, it’s best to opt for another mode of transport, such as a bicycle, bus or trolley.
Can you uber from San Francisco to Napa?
You can play it in your car as you drive to Napa Valley or on your smartphone as you visit wineries. So, the estimated cost to Uber from San Francisco to Napa Valley will range from $90 to $120 depending on which winery you are visiting, this estimate excludes surge pricing that Uber may occasionally charge.
How far is Oakland Airport from Sonoma?
How far is it from Oakland Airport (OAK) to Sonoma Valley? It is 48 miles from Oakland Airport (OAK) to Sonoma Valley. It is approximately 64.1 miles to drive.