- 1 What airport do you fly into for Atlantis Bahamas?
- 2 How far is Atlantis Resort from Nassau airport?
- 3 How much is a taxi from Bahamas airport to Atlantis?
- 4 How do I get from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
- 5 What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
- 6 How expensive is Atlantis?
- 7 Can you go to Atlantis Bahamas without staying there?
- 8 Do you need a passport to go to Atlantis?
- 9 What should I bring to Atlantis Bahamas?
- 10 What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
- 11 Can I use US dollars in Nassau Bahamas?
- 12 Do you tip in the Bahamas?
- 13 Is Atlantis in the Bahamas worth it?
- 14 Which Atlantis resort is best for families?
- 15 Does Uber work in Bahamas?
What airport do you fly into for Atlantis Bahamas?
Flying to Atlantis, Paradise Island, Bahamas: Nassau International Airport – (NAS), serves Nassau and Paradise Island.
How far is Atlantis Resort from Nassau airport?
Yes, the driving distance between Nassau Airport (NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island is 15 km. It takes approximately 15 min to drive from Nassau Airport (NAS) to Atlantis Paradise Island. Where can I stay near Atlantis Paradise Island? There are 97+ hotels available in Atlantis Paradise Island.
How much is a taxi from Bahamas airport to Atlantis?
All of the taxi fares are in accordance with the ministry of public works and transport. The zone rates from the airport to Paradise Island Atlantis for the conveyance of the first 2 passengers it’s $38 + $2.00 for the bridge toll. Each additional passengers is $4.00 per person.
How do I get from Nassau Airport to Atlantis?
The best way to get from Nassau Airport (NAS) to The Royal at Atlantis, Nassau without a car is to taxi which takes 21 min and costs $80 – $100.
What month is the cheapest to fly to Bahamas?
The cheapest month to fly to Bahamas is November.
How expensive is Atlantis?
Royal Towers rooms start at $242 per night for a terrace-view room and go up to $5,219 per night for a two-bedroom royal suite. The Harborside Resort features residential-style villas, which average $284 per night for one bedroom. Premium two-bedroom villas start at $734 per night.
Can you go to Atlantis Bahamas without staying there?
Travelers not staying at the all-inclusive Atlantis resorts can still visit the Aquaventure water parks in Dubai and the Bahamas with a day pass. However, guests in the Bahamas must be a guest of a partner hotel to buy a ticket.
Do you need a passport to go to Atlantis?
The Atlantis Resort in the Bahamas is one of the most popular tourist destinations for United States citizens. United States citizens need a valid U.S. passport to go to Bahamas, Jamaica, and most other areas in the Caribbean region.
What should I bring to Atlantis Bahamas?
Atlantis Packing List for Nassau Bahamas
- Lots of sunscreen! However much sunscreen you think you will need.
- Flip Flops & Water Shoes for the Atlantis.
- Swim Shirts or Rash Guards.
- Swim Cover Up.
- Snorkeling Gear & Goggles.
- Pool & Sand Toys.
- Waterproof Phone Case.
What should I avoid in the Bahamas?
Eight rookie mistakes to avoid in the Bahamas
- TRAVELLING DURING HURRICANE SEASON IN THE BAHAMAS.
- RIDING IN UNMARKED TAXIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- TAKING A CRUISE TO THE BAHAMAS.
- STICKING TO THE ATLANTIS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- EXPECTING PUNCTUALITY ON THE ISLAND.
- TRANSACTING WITH BEACH VENDORS IN THE BAHAMAS.
- WANDERING ALONE AT NIGHT IN THE BAHAMAS.
- SKIPPING THE GROCERY STORE.
Can I use US dollars in Nassau Bahamas?
Currency & Banking
The legal tender is the Bahamian dollar, which is equivalent in value to the U.S. dollar. U.S. currency is accepted throughout Nassau Paradise Island, as are most major credit cards and traveler’s checks.
Do you tip in the Bahamas?
Tipping is customary in The Bahamas, and you should tip according to the quality of service you receive. Bellboys and porters usually receive $1 per bag, while most other servers (waiters, taxis, etc.) receive 15%.
Is Atlantis in the Bahamas worth it?
Not worth an entire stay at Atlantis. One positive thing I will say about my review of Atlantis is that beaches are amazing. We went to several beaches, both public and resort, while in the Bahamas and the Cove beach was particularly the best. The kids actually preferred this beach over any pool at Atlantis.
Which Atlantis resort is best for families?
The Comfort Suites Paradise Island is a fave of families looking to save some money while also enjoying Atlantis, which is (literally) minutes away on foot. Kids stay FREE here and the overnight comes with complimentary breakfast and day passes to Aquaventure, the marine habitat, and beaches.
Does Uber work in Bahamas?
No, Uber and Lyft do not operate in the Bahamas. You will find this to be the case in many “paradise” type locations and islands. It is not a great market location for rideshares (a lot of times people will just walk to where they need to go on the island). However, there ARE taxis that operate in the Bahamas.