- 1 What airport do you fly into to get to Port Canaveral?
- 2 How far is Cape Canaveral from Orlando Airport?
- 3 How far is Orlando from Cape Canaveral?
- 4 How much is uber from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral?
- 5 How much is a shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 6 Is there a shuttle bus from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 7 How much is a taxi from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
- 8 Is there a shuttle from Orlando to Cocoa Beach?
- 9 How do I get from Orlando airport to Cape Canaveral?
- 10 How much does it cost to go to Cape Canaveral?
- 11 Why is Cape Canaveral no longer Cape Kennedy?
- 12 How long does it take to get from Orlando to Cape Canaveral?
- 13 How far is Port Canaveral from Cocoa Beach?
- 14 How do I get from Orlando to Cocoa without a car?
- 15 How far is Cape Canaveral from Disney World?
Orlando Melbourne International Airport | MLB
Located just 27 miles south, the Melbourne International Airport is the closest airport in distance to Port Canaveral.
Getting to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal from Orlando International Airport (MCO) The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles. You should allow at least 45 minutes for the trip.
The distance between Orlando and Cape Canaveral is 48 miles. The road distance is 55 miles.
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
Cortrans Shuttle Service
Cortrans is a family-owned shuttle service that offers four trips a day between the airport and cruise port. You can ride one-way for $20 or go round-trip for $40.
How much is a taxi from Orlando Airport to Cocoa Beach?
The quickest way to get from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Cocoa Beach is to shuttle and taxi which costs $80 – $95 and takes 53 min.
Is there a shuttle from Orlando to Cocoa Beach?
Cocoa Beach Transportation and Shuttle Service
Port Canaveral Quick Shuttle provides the best shuttle transfers from the Orlando Airport MCO and surrounding hotels to and from Port Canaveral Cruise Ships and Cocoa Beach Hotels.
Cruise Line Transfers
Perhaps the easiest way to get from the Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is to book a cruise line transfer if you are arriving the day of your cruise. You can purchase transfers from most cruise lines pre-cruise either online or through a travel agent.
Admission is $57 + tax for adults and $47 + tax for children ages 3 – 11. Kennedy Space Center Visitor Complex offers annual passes starting at $82 + tax for adults and $67 + tax for children ages 3 – 11.
From 1963 to 1973, the area had a different name when President Lyndon Johnson by executive order renamed the area “Cape Kennedy” after President John F. Kennedy, who had set the goal of landing on the Moon. Accordingly, Cape Canaveral was officially renamed Cape Kennedy.
How long is the drive from Orlando, FL to Cape Canaveral, FL? The total driving time is 53 minutes. Your trip begins in Orlando, Florida. It ends in Cape Canaveral, Florida.
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles.
How do I get from Orlando to Cocoa without a car?
The best way to get from Orlando to Cocoa Beach without a car is to line 11 bus and shuttle and taxi which takes 3h 2m and costs $110 – $140.
Disney World is 59 miles from Port Canaveral. Most of the distance is on a highway, so the estimated travel time is just 55 minutes.