- 1 Is there a place to sleep in the Denver airport?
- 2 What is the hotel at DIA?
- 3 How do I get to the Westin in Denver Airport?
- 4 What lounges are in Denver Airport?
- 5 What can I do with a 5 hour layover in Denver?
- 6 Is Denver International Airport open 24 hours?
- 7 How far is Denver airport from downtown?
- 8 What is there to do around the Denver airport?
- 9 How much is a taxi from Denver airport to downtown Denver?
- 10 How much is a shuttle from Denver Airport to downtown?
- 11 Where should I stay in Denver?
- 12 Does Denver have a Priority Pass Lounge?
- 13 Is there an American Express Lounge in Denver Airport?
- 14 Does AmEx Platinum get you into Delta Sky Club?
Is there a place to sleep in the Denver airport?
Denver Airport has a few lounges, but none have designated sleep rooms or rest areas.
What is the hotel at DIA?
Wellness Hotel in Denver | The Westin Denver International Airport.
How do I get to the Westin in Denver Airport?
We took the tram from terminal C to terminal B to terminal A and to the main terminal. When you get off the tram at the main terminal, look for signs for the Westin Hotel. They are all over the airport, you cannot miss them. Once you walk outside of the terminal, you will see the beautiful hotel.
What lounges are in Denver Airport?
However, you may have access with your ticket, airline status or memberships.
- American Airlines Admirals Club. Located in Terminal A (Inside Security)
- Delta Air Lines Delta Sky Club.
- USO Lounge.
- United Airlines United Club (Gate B44)
- United Airlines United Club (Gate B32)
- The Centurion Lounge.
What can I do with a 5 hour layover in Denver?
Here are 13 things to do on a layover at Denver Airport:
- Eat. Root Down is the first local restaurant to expand to the airport, and everyone loves it.
- Go on a Colorado beer crawl.
- Enjoy the view.
- Get cultured.
- Become a conspiracy theorist.
- Get Connected.
Is Denver International Airport open 24 hours?
The airport is open 24 hours. Keep in mind that airline check-in and baggage drop hours vary according to the flight schedule. Check these hours with your airline. If you are in the public area of the terminal (landside) you will not be able to get through to the secure area of the terminal (airside) until the morning.
How far is Denver airport from downtown?
Denver Airport (DEN, though often referred to as DIA) is located 25 miles northeast of Downtown Denver.
What is there to do around the Denver airport?
Things to Do near Aloft Denver Airport at Gateway Park
- Mile High Harley Davidson. #12 of 17 Outdoor Activities in Aurora.
- EagleRider Denver Motorcycle Rentals & Tours. #15 of 17 Outdoor Activities in Aurora.
- Colorado Sightseer.
- Denver Museum of Nature & Science.
- Whimsy Studios.
- Dry Dock Brewing Company.
- Denver Zoo.
- Rocky Mountain Arsenal National Wildlife Refuge.
How much is a taxi from Denver airport to downtown Denver?
For example, a one-way taxicab ride from the airport to Cherry Creek Shopping Center (near downtown Denver) typically costs $62 to $70, plus a $5.03 airport access fee for each metered taxi trip.
How much is a shuttle from Denver Airport to downtown?
At a cost of $10.50, travelers can use the University of Colorado A Line (usually referred to as simply the A Line) to get from the airport to downtown Denver and vice versa, courtesy of the Regional Transportation District (RTD), metro Denver’s public transit provider.
Where should I stay in Denver?
- 5 Best Neighborhoods to Stay in Denver.
- Capitol Hill – Best Place to Stay in Denver for First-Timers.
- Capitol Hill – Best Place to Stay in Denver on a Budget.
- Central Business District – Best Place to Stay in Denver for Nightlife.
- Lower Downtown – Coolest Neighborhood in Denver.
Does Denver have a Priority Pass Lounge?
There are no Priority Pass lounges at Denver International Airport. Unless passengers are flying on a Oneworld or Star Alliance flight, there are also no lounges that allow purchased day access.
Is there an American Express Lounge in Denver Airport?
At over 14,500 square feet, it’s the second-largest outpost to date. The Denver Centurion Lounge sports a thoughtful design, chef-inspired meals with a live-cooking station, game room and craft-beer bar. It’s located in Concourse C, on the upper level across from Gate C47.
Does AmEx Platinum get you into Delta Sky Club?
Delta SkyMiles® Platinum American Card Members
Delta SkyMiles Platinum Card Members have access to the Delta Sky Club exclusive per-visit rate of $39 per person when traveling on a same-day Delta or Delta partner airline flight.