- 1 How far is Salem from Boston airport?
- 2 How far is it from Salem to Boston?
- 3 How far is Salem from Cape Cod?
- 4 How long is the ferry from Boston to Salem?
- 5 Is Salem MA worth visiting?
- 6 Can you walk around Salem MA?
- 7 How many days do you need in Salem MA?
- 8 What is the best time to visit Salem MA?
- 9 How far is Martha’s Vineyard from Boston?
- 10 Is Cape Cod or Nantucket better?
- 11 What is the best time of year to visit Cape Cod?
- 12 What is Cape Cod known for?
- 13 Where should I stay when visiting Salem MA?
- 14 How much is the ferry from Boston to Salem?
- 15 How long is Salem ferry ride?
How far is Salem from Boston airport?
The distance between Boston / Logan Airport and Salem is 13 miles.
How far is it from Salem to Boston?
The distance between Salem and Boston is 14 miles.
How far is Salem from Cape Cod?
How far is it from Salem to Cape Cod Canal? It is 55 miles from Salem to Cape Cod Canal. It is approximately 72.2 miles to drive.
How long is the ferry from Boston to Salem?
How long does the Ferry to Salem from Boston take? Ferry sail duration on this route can take anywhere between 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes, and this variation is caused by many reasons.
Is Salem MA worth visiting?
Salem, MA is beautiful, historic and worth visiting but usually doesn’t take the full day. My experiences have been that Salem can be enjoyed fully in a few hours at most. There are of course plenty of people who spend the weekend in Salem enjoying all it has to offer…
Can you walk around Salem MA?
Salem is a very walkable city with plenty of ways to get around without using a car. Keep reading to learn our favorite ways to get to and around Salem, MA.
How many days do you need in Salem MA?
In my opinion, ideally you should aim for at least two days/one night if you can. This will allow you the flexibility to move around getting to all of the attractions you want to see as needed. Flexibility can make the biggest difference, especially in October’s crowds.
What is the best time to visit Salem MA?
10+ Things to Do in Salem Massachusetts for Halloween – October Haunted Happenings 2019. October is one of the best times to visit Salem, Massachusetts, the “witch town” known for its sinister past and spooky aura.
How far is Martha’s Vineyard from Boston?
How far is it from Boston to Martha’s Vineyard Island? The distance between Boston and Martha’s Vineyard Island is 69 miles.
Is Cape Cod or Nantucket better?
Cape Cod is much bigger than Martha’s Vineyard and Nantucket, so if you aren’t drawn to the idea of staying on a small island, Cape Cod may be your best bet. No two towns are the same! Because Cape Cod is much more accessible, it tends to get the most crowded.
What is the best time of year to visit Cape Cod?
The best time to visit Cape Cod is May, June, September or October. These shoulder months usher in pleasant temperatures for outdoor pursuits, fewer crowds than the busy summer season and reasonable room rates.
What is Cape Cod known for?
14 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Cape Cod & the Islands
- Cape Cod National Seashore. Cape Cod National Seashore.
- Nantucket. Nantucket.
- Provincetown. Provincetown waterfront.
- Martha’s Vineyard. Martha’s Vineyard.
- Cape Cod Whale Watching. Cape Cod Whale Watching.
- Sandwich. Walkway over marshland in Sandwich, Massachusetts.
- Chatham and the Marconi Maritime Center. Chatham lighthouse.
Where should I stay when visiting Salem MA?
- Amelia Payson House. Newly renovated, the Amelia Payson House is a short walk to all of Salem’s attractions.
- Clipper Ship Inn.
- Coach House Inn.
- Daniels House Bed & Breakfast.
- Hampton Inn Salem.
- Hawthorne Hotel.
- Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast.
- Northey Street House Bed & Breakfast.
How much is the ferry from Boston to Salem?
Boston to Salem Ferry Roundtrip
|ChildAge: 3-11 years. Under 3 ride free.||$35.00||$33.00|
|SeniorAge: 64+ yrs with ID||$41.00||$39.00|
How long is Salem ferry ride?
When does the Salem Ferry run? Boston Harbor Cruises operates Salem Ferry service between Boston’s Long Wharf and Salem’s Blaney Street. The current year’s schedule is available on its website. The trip takes 55 minutes.