- 1 How far is Auckland airport from the city?
- 2 Where is the international airport in New Zealand?
- 3 How do I get to Auckland Airport?
- 4 How many airports are in Auckland?
- 5 Is Uber cheaper than a taxi NZ?
- 6 How much does a taxi cost from Auckland airport to the city?
- 7 What is the cheapest month to fly to New Zealand?
- 8 What is the busiest airport in New Zealand?
- 9 How many international airports does NZ have?
- 10 Is Super Shuttle cheaper than Uber?
- 11 Can Uber pick you up from Auckland Airport?
- 12 How much does it cost to get from Auckland airport to the city?
- 13 What is Auckland known for?
- 14 Is Auckland Airport big?
- 15 Where can you fly direct from Auckland?
How far is Auckland airport from the city?
Auckland Airport transport options
The airport is located 20 kilometres south of Auckland’s city centre. From Auckland city to the airport you can choose from the SkyBus or a taxi service.
Where is the international airport in New Zealand?
Auckland Airport is our largest international airport, followed by Christchurch, Wellington, Queenstown and Dunedin. Find out which airlines fly to New Zealand.
How do I get to Auckland Airport?
- Train-Bus Services. Connection to Auckland Airport (via Papatoetoe Train Station)
- 38 bus service. The bright orange 38 bus operates between Onehunga, Mangere Town Centre.
- Route 31 Bus. Route 31 is a frequent bus service that operates every 15 minutes from 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week.
How many airports are in Auckland?
There are 62 Airports in New Zealand and this list covers all these 62 New Zealand Airports.
Airports List New Zealand – New Zealand Airport Codes (IATA / ICAO)
|Airport Name & City||Auckland International Airport Auckland|
Ещё 4 столбца
Is Uber cheaper than a taxi NZ?
Uber is significantly cheaper than taxis in most cities around the world. It’s 163% more expensive to take a taxi in Birmingham in the UK than it is to take an Uber ($78.31 in a taxi vs $29.76 in an Uber, one way).
UBER VS TAXI.
|KM to City Centre||27|
|Cost per KM||$2.27|
Ещё 47 столбцов
How much does a taxi cost from Auckland airport to the city?
Indicative fares from the airport into the city is between NZ$38 – NZ$75 one-way for a taxi and shuttles ($35 for one person plus $8 for each extra person together in the same group).
What is the cheapest month to fly to New Zealand?
High season is considered to be January, November and December. The cheapest month to fly to New Zealand is May.
What is the busiest airport in New Zealand?
|2.||Christchurch International Airport||6,931,441|
|3.||Wellington International Airport||6,441,935|
How many international airports does NZ have?
The 24 biggest airports in New Zealand
|AKL||Auckland International Airport||45|
|CHC||Christchurch International Airport||20|
|WLG||Wellington International Airport||21|
|ZQN||Queenstown International Airport||4|
Is Super Shuttle cheaper than Uber?
It depends. My experience in New York is that super shuttle is cheaper than Uber considering traveling distance. Super Shuttle used to be cheaper, but in recent 1-2 years they hiked the price by 40% so now Uber is cheaper.
Can Uber pick you up from Auckland Airport?
Can riders be picked up at Auckland Airport using the Uber app? Yes, riders can request a ride through the Uber app to and from Auckland Airport.
How much does it cost to get from Auckland airport to the city?
As a solo traveller, the Auckland City Express SkyBus offers a great cost-effective means of getting directly into Auckland City. For $17 each one way (or $32 return), they will take you directly from the airport into the city. The service operates 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, taking between 40 and 50 minutes.
What is Auckland known for?
21 Top-Rated Tourist Attractions in Auckland
- Sky Tower Auckland. Auckland Sky Tower.
- Waitemata Harbour. Aerial view of Waitemata Harbour.
- Auckland Harbour Bridge Adventures. Bungee jumping off the Auckland Harbour Bridge.
- Auckland War Memorial Museum. Auckland War Memorial Museum.
- One Tree Hill. One Tree Hill.
- Auckland Art Gallery.
- Waiheke Island.
- New Zealand Maritime Museum.
Is Auckland Airport big?
Auckland Airport (IATA: AKL, ICAO: NZAA) is the largest and busiest airport in New Zealand, with over 21 million passengers in the year ended March 2019.
Where can you fly direct from Auckland?
Non-stop flights from Auckland to China
Air New Zealand (Star Alliance): year-round to Shanghai (PVG). Air China (Star Alliance): seasonal flights to Beijing (PEK). China Eastern (SkyTeam): year-round to Shanghai (PVG). China Southern (SkyTeam): year-round to Guangzhou (CAN).