- 1 What restaurants are in the Houston airport?
- 2 What restaurants are in Terminal A at IAH?
- 3 Does Houston Airport have Chick-Fil-A?
- 4 What is there to do in Houston airport for 4 hours?
- 5 Is there smoking at Houston airport?
- 6 Is IAH open 24 hours?
- 7 Can you walk from Terminal C to E at IAH?
- 8 Is Terminal B open at Bush Intercontinental Airport?
- 9 Does Houston Airport have a Starbucks?
- 10 What terminal is southwest at Houston airport?
- 11 What terminal is United Airlines at Houston airport?
- 12 What terminal is American Airlines at IAH?
- 13 Can you sleep in Houston airport?
- 14 How far is downtown Houston from the airport?
- 15 What is there to do in Houston Hobby Airport?
What restaurants are in the Houston airport?
Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH)
- 3rd Bar Eating House. Terminal B.
- Hubcap Grill. Terminal A.
- Pappadeaux’s Seafood Kitchen. Terminal E.
- Pink’s Pizza. Terminal C.
- Ray’s Real Pit BBQ Shack. Terminal B.
- Tony’s Wine Cellar and Bistro. Terminal D.
- Barry’s Pizza. Near Gates 20–21.
- Pappas Burger. Near Gate 44.
What restaurants are in Terminal A at IAH?
- Cadillac Mexican Kitchen & Tequila Bar — [gate A17]
- Chick-Fil-A — [gate A17]
- Flights Lounge & Grill — The airport hotel’s “signature” restaurant, serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Jack In The Box — [gate A7]
Does Houston Airport have Chick-Fil-A?
Houston – Houston George Bush Inter’l Airport – Terminal A Location | Chick–fil-A.
What is there to do in Houston airport for 4 hours?
Make the best of your layover with these 8 things to do at Houston Intercontinental Airport.
- Eat like a local. Hunger only makes a layover worse, so start yours on the right note.
- Relax in a lounge.
- Go shopping.
- Enjoy a cheap massage.
- Enjoy free live music and art.
- Go sightseeing.
Is there smoking at Houston airport?
IAH is designated as a smoke-free facility by city ordinance. Smoking areas are offered outside each terminal at least 25 feet away from exit doors. TTY telephones are located throughout every terminal.
Is IAH open 24 hours?
Houston Bush Intercontinental is one of the top five airports in the world, serving an estimated 39.8 million passengers a year. Houston Intercontinental is open 24 hours, but security check lines open at 3:30 in Terminal A (South), and between 4:00 and 5:00 for the other terminals.
Can you walk from Terminal C to E at IAH?
Terminals C and E are physically connected. You will not have to re-clear security. Even if you came in at the low numbered C gates and had to get to the farthest corner of Terminal E, you should be able to do it in less than a 10 minute walk. A very brisk 10-minute walk.
Is Terminal B open at Bush Intercontinental Airport?
Terminal B is after ticketing on the west side of the airport and is open 5 a.m.- 7 p.m. Terminal C North is open from 4 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Does Houston Airport have a Starbucks?
IAH– Terminal C Gate 10: Starbucks Coffee Company.
What terminal is southwest at Houston airport?
Terminal Level 1 – Main Terminal
Baggage Claim has baggage carousels 1 and 2 for Southwest Airline, and baggage carousels 3 and 4 for American Airlines, Delta, and Southwest.
What terminal is United Airlines at Houston airport?
George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) is conveniently located approximately 22 miles north of downtown Houston.
Airline Listing by Terminal.
|Terminal D – United international||Terminal E|
|Terminal D – All other airlines||Terminal D|
|Terminal E – Domestic||Terminal E|
|Terminal E – International||Terminal E|
What terminal is American Airlines at IAH?
American Airlines uses Terminal A at Houston Airport (IAH).
Can you sleep in Houston airport?
Sleeping in Houston Airport
Airport seating is limited and almost all seating throughout the airport includes armrests. For uninterrupted sleep, there is an airport hotel connected to all terminals via the Subway, and numerous other hotels within a quick shuttle ride away.
How far is downtown Houston from the airport?
How far is it from Houston Airport (IAH) to Downtown Houston? The distance between Houston Airport (IAH) and Downtown Houston is 16 miles.
What is there to do in Houston Hobby Airport?
Things to Do near Hobby Airport (HOU)
- 1940 Air Terminal Museum. #30 of 327 things to do in Houston.
- McGovern Centennial Gardens. #12 of 327 things to do in Houston.
- Houston Museum District.
- The Houston Museum of Natural Science.
- Museum of Fine Arts, Houston.
- Rodeo Houston or Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo.
- Children’s Museum of Houston.
- Cockrell Butterfly Center.