- 1 Is breathless a party resort?
- 2 Is it safe to travel from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
- 3 How long is the transfer from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
- 4 How far is generations Riviera Maya from Cancun airport?
- 5 Are breathless resorts for singles?
- 6 What is the best AM Resort?
- 7 Is Riviera Maya Safe 2020?
- 8 Is Cancun Safe 2020?
- 9 Which is better Playa del Carmen or Cancun?
- 10 How much does a taxi cost from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
- 11 What is the difference between Cancun and Riviera Maya?
- 12 Are taxis in Cancun expensive?
Is breathless a party resort?
Welcome to the Party! Breathless Resorts & Spas are the meccas of entertainment, bringing you exhilarating monthly themes and parties in a one-of-a-kind, lively atmosphere.
Is it safe to travel from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
As to the shuttle, of course it depends on what type of shuttle, but yes, it’s “safe.” You should be safe, just take normal precautions about stuff like petty theft, do not take expensive jewelry or leave cameras lying around. I just got back in May staying in a condo and had a great time.
How long is the transfer from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
3 answers. Hi Danielle M, Thank you for taking into consideration Grand Sirenis Riviera Maya Resort & Spa as destination for your holidays. The regular transfer (bus) takes around one hour and a half to get to the complex.
How far is generations Riviera Maya from Cancun airport?
Generations Riviera Maya is a hotel located 32.3 km (20.026 mi) or 28 min away from Cancun International Airport. We recommend our customers to travel either on a private transfer to get from Cancun Airport to Generations Riviera Maya.
Are breathless resorts for singles?
While at Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa, singles can mix and mingle with people from around the world or reconnect with those that mean the world to you. For a daring experience, singles should check out the hotel’s “Lingerie Party,” a sexy dance party that celebrates lingerie through the ages.
What is the best AM Resort?
- Secrets Huatulco Resort & Spa.
- Secrets Royal Beach Punta Cana.
- Breathless Punta Cana Resort & Spa.
- Secrets St.
- Secrets Wild Orchid Montego Bay.
- Breathless Cabo San Lucas Resort & Spa.
- Dreams Los Cabos Suites Golf Resort & Spa. San Jose Del Cabo, BCN.
- Secrets Puerto Los Cabos Golf & Spa Resort. San Jose del Cabo, BCN.
Is Riviera Maya Safe 2020?
In 2020, Riviera Maya has seen a rise in crime making some areas an unsafe destination to visit. If traveling to a tourist destination, staying in a resort and being cautious of where you’re traveling to then there’s no reason that this is a destination in Mexico to avoid.
Is Cancun Safe 2020?
Due to Cancun’s limited access – one entrance, one exit – along with heavy security throughout, Cancun is incredibly safe. Currently the federal police and Navy personnel patrol the beaches, the police and Army monitor the highways and surveillance cameras have been installed at the ferry piers.
Which is better Playa del Carmen or Cancun?
Cancun is a planned tourism destination. Cancun and Playa del Carmen offer very different vibes, Cancun’s Hotel Zone has a more modern city feel, while Playa del Carmen, although it has grown immensely, feels more like a town. Let’s examine Cancun and Playa del Carmen more closely.
How much does a taxi cost from Cancun airport to Riviera Maya?
Here are the prices for transfers. 1-3 people it is $40 USD one way or $70 USD round trip. 4-7 people it is $50 USD one way or $85 USD round trip. 8-10 people it is $65USD one way or $100 USD round trip.
What is the difference between Cancun and Riviera Maya?
Cancun is a large city located at the northeast tip of the Yucatan Peninsula. The Riviera Maya is a region to the south of Cancun that starts at Puerto Morelos and ends at the Sian Ka’an Biosphere.
Are taxis in Cancun expensive?
Taxi prices in Cancún are clearly set by zone, although keeping track of what’s in which zone can take some doing. The average fare within the Hotel Zone is 60–90 pesos per ride, making it one of the most expensive taxi areas in Mexico. It’ll cost about 180 pesos to travel between the Hotel Zone and downtown.