- 1 How do you get to Half Moon Bay from San Francisco?
- 2 How far is San Francisco airport to Half Moon Bay?
- 3 What is Half Moon Bay known for?
- 4 Is Half Moon Bay Expensive?
- 5 Does Bart go to Half Moon Bay?
- 6 Is Half Moon Bay beaches open?
- 7 How far is Santa Cruz from Half Moon Bay?
- 8 Is food free on Half Moon Cay?
- 9 What is the best beach in Half Moon Bay?
- 10 What is there to do in downtown Half Moon Bay?
- 11 How much does it cost to play golf at Half Moon Bay?
- 12 How much does it cost to live in Half Moon Bay?
- 13 How far is Pescadero from Half Moon Bay?
How do you get to Half Moon Bay from San Francisco?
From San Francisco
Take 280 South to Highway 1 (follow the signs toward Pacifica) Continue on Highway 1 for 19 miles into the City of Half Moon Bay. Turn left on Kelly Avenue, then continue for 3 blocks to Main Street in Downtown Half Moon Bay.
How far is San Francisco airport to Half Moon Bay?
The distance between San Francisco Airport (SFO) and Half Moon Bay is 11 miles.
What is Half Moon Bay known for?
Major local industries include agriculture (houseplants, floriculture, Christmas trees, pumpkins, artichokes), fishing, and tourism. Historically, Half Moon Bay had been known as San Benito and Spanishtown. A popular spot at Half Moon Bay is the ‘Jetty,’ or as it is sometimes called, ‘The Breakwater.
Is Half Moon Bay Expensive?
With a population of 12,932 people and three constituent neighborhoods, Half Moon Bay is the 395th largest community in California. Half Moon Bay home prices are not only among the most expensive in California, but Half Moon Bay real estate also consistently ranks among the most expensive in America.
Does Bart go to Half Moon Bay?
There is no direct connection from San Francisco to Half Moon Bay. However, you can take the BART to Millbrae then take the taxi to Half Moon Bay. Alternatively, you can take the taxi to Half Moon Bay.
Is Half Moon Bay beaches open?
Most state beaches in the Half Moon Bay area are open, including parking lots and bathrooms. Beach visitors are required to engage in social distancing and face coverings should be worn in public wherever it’s not possible to maintain 6 feet of distance from people outside your own household.
How far is Santa Cruz from Half Moon Bay?
There are 40.29 miles from Santa Cruz to Half Moon Bay in northwest direction and 48 miles (77.25 kilometers) by car, following the CA 1 route.
Is food free on Half Moon Cay?
Food and Drink on Half Moon Cay
All of the food on Half Moon Cay is included in the cruise price (with the exception of the sodas, alcohol and ice cream). One thing to remember is that the BBQ is only open from 11:30 – 1:30. The bar will stay open later and does serve limited snacks and drinks.
What is the best beach in Half Moon Bay?
These places are best for beaches in Half Moon Bay:
- Half Moon Bay State Beach.
- Pescadero State Beach.
- Gray Whale Cove State Beach.
- Miramar Beach.
What is there to do in downtown Half Moon Bay?
12 Top-Rated Attractions & Things to Do in Half Moon Bay
- Coastside Trail. Pillar Point Harbor and Coastside Trail.
- Lemos Farm.
- Pigeon Point Light Station State Historic Park.
- Dining and Shopping on Main Street.
- Purisima Creek Trail and Redwoods Open Space Preserve.
- Half Moon Bay Golf Courses.
- Half Moon Bay State Beaches.
- Pescadero’s Farms and Coastal Delights.
How much does it cost to play golf at Half Moon Bay?
Half Moon Bay Green Fees
$250, where it is in peak season, gets to be a bit of a stretch. Conditioning, is usually not an issue here. However on my most recent trip, the courses, particularly the Old were in pretty rough shape.
How much does it cost to live in Half Moon Bay?
Half Moon Bay cost of living is 242.8
|COST OF LIVING||Half Moon Bay||California|
|Median Home Cost||$1,199,600||$552,800|
How far is Pescadero from Half Moon Bay?
Pescadero is a unique rural environment where you can slow down the pace of your life. Just 14 miles south of Half Moon Bay and 2 miles from the Pacific Ocean, the town of Pescadero is a rural community offering restaurants, shopping, markets, & farms.