- 1 How much is a taxi from Seattle airport to cruise port?
- 2 How do I get from Seattle airport to cruise terminal?
- 3 How far is Norwegian Cruise Port from Seattle airport?
- 4 How far is Seattle Airport from Seattle cruise terminal?
- 5 Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
- 6 Do cruise ships check your bags for alcohol?
- 7 Is there a shuttle from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
- 8 How far is Pike Place Market from cruise terminal?
- 9 Where should I stay in Seattle before a cruise?
- 10 How much is an uber from Seattle airport to downtown?
- 11 Where do cruise ships leave from in Seattle?
- 12 What cruises leave out of Seattle?
- 13 Do you need a passport to cruise from Seattle to Alaska?
- 14 Can Uber pick up at Seattle airport?
- 15 Is there a shuttle from SeaTac to downtown Seattle?
How much is a taxi from Seattle airport to cruise port?
For a direct route from SeaTac airport to the cruise terminal, taxis charge approximately $50. That’s based on the ride, not per person. (Exact amounts will vary depending on the meter and traffic conditions.) For a party of three, a taxi comes out to approximately $17 per person.
How do I get from Seattle airport to cruise terminal?
The easiest and possibly quickest way to get from Seattle Airport to the cruise port is by taxi, Uber or Lyft from the airport. A metered taxi ride would typically cost around $50 for the ride (not per person) so if you are traveling as a group, it can work out quite economically.
How far is Norwegian Cruise Port from Seattle airport?
TO/FROM AIRPORTS: 14.06 miles from airport, approximately 20-40 minutes dependant on traffic conditions. PARKING: Bell Street Parking Garage (Republic Parking – www.rpnw.com) located directly across the street from Pier 66.
How far is Seattle Airport from Seattle cruise terminal?
Transportation Between SeaTac Airport and Seattle’s Cruise Terminals. Seattle’s SeaTac Airport is 15 miles south of downtown Seattle and the cruise ship terminals. The easiest way from the airport to the cruise terminal is to arrange for town car, limo, or SUV pickup.
Is it worth getting a balcony on a cruise?
A few years ago, he says, “you’d be paying double to get a balcony.” Now, cabins with balconies on a standard, seven-day cruise generally cost $100 more than those with a window, and between $150 and $200 more than a stateroom inside the ship. And a balcony may not matter much to them.
Do cruise ships check your bags for alcohol?
A couple of things to remember: Like when boarding an airplane, your baggage will be passed through an x-ray scanner on arrival. Stash all of your alcohol in a checked bag rather than a carry-on so there’s a smaller chance of security personnel digging through it.
Is there a shuttle from Seattle airport to Pier 91?
Seattle Express offers safe, convenient, and affordable cruise ship transfers between SeaTac area hotels and Seattle cruise ship terminals Pier 66 & Pier 91. Our one-way or round-trip cruise ship transfer service is available for individuals, families, or groups.
How far is Pike Place Market from cruise terminal?
We are located 3 miles from Pike Place Market and this stop is included in three stops our complimentary shuttle makes. The cruises leave from several different Piers: we are 3 miles from Pier 69 and 6 miles from Pier 90. Thank you for your inquiry! over a year ago.
Where should I stay in Seattle before a cruise?
- Travelodge Seattle by the Space Needle. The Travelodge offers (relatively) affordable accommodations near Seattle’s most iconic landmark — the Space Needle.
- Pan Pacific Hotel Seattle.
- Warwick Seattle Hotel.
- Crowne Plaza Seattle Downtown.
- Quality Inn & Suites.
How much is an uber from Seattle airport to downtown?
Uber Cost from Seattle Airport to Downtown Seattle
Rideshare prices from Seattle airport to downtown on Uber is $35-45 and Lyft is $35 – $42.
Where do cruise ships leave from in Seattle?
Pier 91 serves as home port for Carnival Cruise Line, Celebrity Cruises, Holland America Line, Princess Cruises and Royal Caribbean. Located at the north end of Seattle’s waterfront on historic Smith Cove, it’s just 10 minutes from the city’s retail core and the famous Space Needle.
What cruises leave out of Seattle?
- #1. Celebrity Solstice. Celebrity Cruises.
- #1. Eurodam. Holland America Line.
- #1. Regatta. Oceania Cruises.
- #4. Emerald Princess. Princess Cruises.
- #5. Norwegian Bliss. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #6. Carnival Freedom. Carnival Cruise Line.
- #6. Norwegian Sun. Norwegian Cruise Line.
- #6. Majestic Princess. Princess Cruises.
Do you need a passport to cruise from Seattle to Alaska?
If you are a U.S. Citizen and your Alaska cruise begins and ends in the same US port (Seattle, San Francisco, Los Angeles) you are not currently required to travel with a passport to Alaska. All cruise lines and WMPH Vacations highly recommend you carry a valid passport.
Can Uber pick up at Seattle airport?
Head towards the sky bridges (they are halfway between the top and baggage floors of the main terminal). Once in the parking garage, go down to the third floor and look for Row i. There you’ll find the Uber pickup zone, marked with a Rideshare/TNC sign.
Is there a shuttle from SeaTac to downtown Seattle?
The Shuttle Express Downtown Airporter offers the service for about $20 a person to and from the airport and downtown Seattle area hotels.