- 1 Is Troy Michigan a safe city?
- 2 Is Troy Michigan a good place to live?
- 3 What is Troy MI known for?
- 4 How far is Troy from downtown Detroit?
- 5 What is the most dangerous city in Michigan?
- 6 What is the richest town in Michigan?
- 7 What is the nicest city in Michigan?
- 8 What is the cheapest city to live in in Michigan?
- 9 How much money do you need to live comfortably in Michigan?
- 10 What parts of Detroit are dangerous?
- 11 Is Troy a real city?
- 12 Is Troy a suburb of Detroit?
- 13 How far is Troy Michigan from Detroit?
- 14 How can I get from Detroit to Ann Arbor?
Is Troy Michigan a safe city?
TROY — The city of Troy is among the top 10 safest cities in the state, according to one company’s analysis of publicly available data provided by the Michigan State Police and the U.S. Census Bureau for 2019, the most recent year for which crime data is available.
Is Troy Michigan a good place to live?
Troy is in Oakland County and is one of the best places to live in Michigan. Living in Troy offers residents a dense suburban feel and most residents own their homes. In Troy there are a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and parks. The public schools in Troy are highly rated.
What is Troy MI known for?
Introduction to Troy Michigan
Troy is a major shopping area for residents residing in the Detroit area. The city is also the location of a large number of office centers. Troy is the home of automotive corporations and numerous financial companies. The city features the impressive Somerset Mall.
How far is Troy from downtown Detroit?
Distance between Troy and Detroit is 32 kilometers (20 miles). Driving distance from Troy to Detroit is 38 kilometers (23 miles).
What is the most dangerous city in Michigan?
Where Are The Most Dangerous Cities In Michigan?
|Rank||City||Violent Crimes Per Capita|
What is the richest town in Michigan?
Here are the 10 richest places in Michigan for 2021:
- East Grand Rapids.
- Beverly Hills.
- Grosse Pointe Farms.
- Grosse Pointe Woods.
What is the nicest city in Michigan?
- Mackinac Island. #1 in Best Places to Visit in Michigan.
- Holland, MI. #2 in Best Places to Visit in Michigan.
- Saugatuck. #3 in Best Places to Visit in Michigan.
- View 20 Photos. Grand Rapids.
- View 17 Photos. Ann Arbor.
- Muskegon. #6 in Best Places to Visit in Michigan.
- Sleeping Bear Dunes National Lakeshore.
- View 17 Photos.
What is the cheapest city to live in in Michigan?
The Most Affordable Places To Live In Michigan
How much money do you need to live comfortably in Michigan?
Families with two adults and two children in the Detroit-Livonia-Warren metro need an annual income of $79,308 – or $6,609 per month – to live comfortably, according to the Economic Policy Institute.
What parts of Detroit are dangerous?
The most dangerous areas in Detroit is based on data from the local law enforcement agency and when not available, also includes estimates based on demographic data.
- Fishkorn. Population 3,443.
- Carbon Works. Population 615.
- Van Steuban. Population 6,379.
- Franklin Park.
Is Troy a real city?
In legend, Troy is a city that was besieged for 10 years and eventually conquered by a Greek army led by King Agamemnon. Troy also refers to a real ancient city located on the northwest coast of Turkey which, since antiquity, has been identified by many as being the Troy discussed in the legend.
Is Troy a suburb of Detroit?
As a northern suburb of Metro Detroit, Troy is about 6 miles (9.7 km) north of the city of Detroit. Troy has become a business and shopping destination in the region, with numerous office centers and the upscale Somerset Collection mall.
How far is Troy Michigan from Detroit?
The total driving distance from Detroit, MI to Troy, MI is 24 miles or 39 kilometers.
How can I get from Detroit to Ann Arbor?
Michigan Flyer operates a bus from Detroit Metro Airport to Ann Arbor– Blake Transit Ctr., MI hourly. Tickets cost $9 – $14 and the journey takes 50 min. Amtrak is a rail service that connects the US and three Canadian provinces. Covering 21,000 route miles (34,000km) Amtrak operates more than 300 trains daily.