- 1 How much is airport transfer in Phuket?
- 2 How much is taxi from Phuket Airport to Phuket?
- 3 How do I get from Phuket airport to my hotel?
- 4 Is grab cheaper than taxi in Phuket?
- 5 Are taxis expensive in Phuket?
- 6 How much is taxi in Phuket?
- 7 Is there Uber in Phuket?
- 8 How do I get from Phuket Airport to Patong Beach?
- 9 How many airports are there in Phuket?
- 10 How far is Kata Beach from Phuket Airport?
- 11 How far is Karon Beach from airport?
- 12 How do I pay grab taxi?
- 13 Can I pay grab taxi with cash?
- 14 How do you get around in Phuket?
How much is airport transfer in Phuket?
A taxi from Phuket airport to Patong beach costs about 600 baht + 100 baht airport fee. As usual in Thailand, make sure your taxi driver turns on the meter when leaving.
How much is taxi from Phuket Airport to Phuket?
How much is a taxi from Phuket airport to Phuket town? The average taxi fare from Phuket airport to the city centre is €15 (570 THB).
How do I get from Phuket airport to my hotel?
Minibuses will take you from Phuket airport to your hotel, but only on the beaches of Patong, Karon and Kata. The fare is 180 – 200 baht. A ticket on a minibus in the international terminal it is better to buy at the airport at counters in the arrivals area. Tickets are sold on the street, but there are usually queues.
Is grab cheaper than taxi in Phuket?
Grab is expensive in Phuket, it is cheaper just to approach the taxi on the street as prices with drivers on Grab can be exorbitant, as well as the 150 baht booking fee on top of that.
Are taxis expensive in Phuket?
Taxis and Tuk Tuks in Phuket are in the hand of the local taxi mafia, making it at least 2-3x as expensive as in Bangkok or pretty much anywhere else in South East Asia. Even in Singapore, the most expensive city on the planet, a taxi is cheaper than in Phuket.
How much is taxi in Phuket?
Taxis and Grab
Expect to pay 100–200 baht for a shared minibus or up to 500 baht for a private taxi, depending on your destination. There are metred taxis just outside the airport terminal, as well as tourist areas like Patong and Phuket Town.
Is there Uber in Phuket?
There is no Uber in Phuket. Grab is good, another suggestion from my experience, after booking the Cab, call the driver and ask any locals near to speak to the driver and tell him the exact pick up location since many Grab driver know only Thai language and not English.
How do I get from Phuket Airport to Patong Beach?
The most popular option is getting a Phuket airport taxi as taxis are the most convenient and reliable transport option. A taxi ride takes approximately 50 minutes to get to the centre of Patong and costs around €23 (875 THB).
How many airports are there in Phuket?
There is only one airport in Phuket which is Phuket International Airport.
How far is Kata Beach from Phuket Airport?
The distance between Phuket Airport (HKT) and Kata Beach is 32 km.
How far is Karon Beach from airport?
How far is it from Phuket Airport (HKT) to Karon? The distance between Phuket Airport (HKT) and Karon is 29 km. The road distance is 42.8 km.
How do I pay grab taxi?
How to pay using credit/debit card
- From your booking screen, tap on the payment methods.
- Select the registered credit/debit card. (Click here to see “How to add credit/debit card in Grab app”).
- Tap Book after the last 4 digit of credit/debit card is shown in your payment method.
Can I pay grab taxi with cash?
Fully rolled-out by November 2020 through an updated version of the Grab app, Cash-in with Driver allows cash–paying commuters to enjoy safe and reliable GrabCar services by simply activating their GrabPay wallets during the ride, paying cash to their drivers, and receive their change credited to their GrabPay wallets.
How do you get around in Phuket?
The best way to get around Phuket is by tuk-tuk, though occasionally you might have to rely on another mode of travel, such as a taxi or rental car, if you want to travel beyond the town in which you’re basing your vacation.