- 1 Does JetBlue fly to Stewart Airport?
- 2 Where can you fly direct from Stewart Airport?
- 3 Does American Airlines fly out of Stewart Airport?
- 4 Does Delta fly out of Stewart Airport?
- 5 What are the cheapest days to fly on JetBlue?
- 6 Is SWF airport open?
- 7 Where does Albany fly direct to?
- 8 How big is Stewart International Airport?
- 9 What airlines fly out of Albany NY?
- 10 Who flies to Bolzano?
- 11 How far is Stewart Airport from NYC?
Does JetBlue fly to Stewart Airport?
JetBlue offers non-stop service between Fort Lauderdale and Orlando and Stewart.
Where can you fly direct from Stewart Airport?
Non stop flights from Newburgh/Poughkeepsie – SWF direct flights
- Detroit, Michigan – DTW – SkyWest Airlines.
- Fort Lauderdale, Florida – FLL – JetBlue.
- Orlando, Florida – MCO – JetBlue.
- Philadelphia, Pennsylvania – PHL – American.
- Punta Gorda, Florida – PGD – Allegiant Air.
- Sanford, Florida – SFB – Allegiant Air.
- St. Petersburg, Florida – PIE – Allegiant Air.
Does American Airlines fly out of Stewart Airport?
Stewart Airport serves Orange County, New York, and the greater Hudson Valley, directing traffic away from the three major New York City area airports. American Airlines flies one route from SWF to Philadelphia, which runs twice a day, five times a week under the current schedule.
Does Delta fly out of Stewart Airport?
While the Orange County airport has in the past boasted international flights and airlines like Delta, American Airlines, and JetBlue, Delta has permanently suspended flights out of SWF.
What are the cheapest days to fly on JetBlue?
Cheapest Days to Fly JetBlue
Cheapest days to fly: Usually Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays. JetBlue fare sales often restrict travel to those days.
Is SWF airport open?
Newburgh Stewart International Airport has a two-level passenger terminal – open 4am-1am. Wi-Fi connection is available. The lower level has outside of it curbside pickup & dropoff points, and around the right corner public bus & mass transit (inside is a mass transit counter).
Where does Albany fly direct to?
Albany Airport has the Sunshine State covered with direct flights to popular destinations like Fort Lauderdale (Jetblue and Southwest), Orlando (Allegiant, Jetblue, and Southwest), and Tampa (Allegiant and Southwest).
How big is Stewart International Airport?
New York Stewart International Airport covers 1,552 acres (628 ha) at an elevation of 491 feet (150 m) above mean sea level. It has two asphalt runways and one helipad. The east-west runway 9–27 is 11,817 feet (3,602 m) long by 150 feet (46 m) wide, but the landing threshold at each end is displaced 2,000 feet (610 m).
What airlines fly out of Albany NY?
- Allegiant Air. allegiantair.com.
- American Airlines-Open 4:00 a.m. (800) 433-7300. aa.com.
- Delta Air Lines– Open 4:00 a.m. (800) 221-1212. delta.com.
- Frontier Airlines. (801) 401-9000.
- Jet Blue Airways-Open 12:00 Noon. (518) 362-2633.
- Southwest Airlines-Open 4:00 a.m. (800) I FLY SWA.
- United Airlines-Open 4:15 a.m. (800) 241-6522.
Who flies to Bolzano?
Airlines that fly to Bolzano
Darwin Airline flies to Bolzano from Lugano during the high season. For further options, try flying to one of the four nearby airports. From the UK you can fly direct to Verona Villafranca Airport with British Airways, easyJet, Jet2, and Monarch Airlines.
How far is Stewart Airport from NYC?
The distance between New York and Stewart International Airport is 54 miles.