- 1 What airlines fly out of CWA?
- 2 How much is parking at CWA airport?
- 3 What is the main airport in Wisconsin?
- 4 Does Wausau WI have an airport?
- 5 What airport do you fly into for Madison Wisconsin?
- 6 What airlines fly into Wisconsin?
- 7 What airlines fly to Wausau WI?
- 8 What is there to do in central Wisconsin?
What airlines fly out of CWA?
American, Delta, and United Airlines all service Wausau Central Wisconsin Airport and can connect you to O’Hare, Minneapolis/St. Paul, and Detroit, where you can also continue on to other domestic or international destination.
How much is parking at CWA airport?
$1.00/hour ($8 max)
What is the main airport in Wisconsin?
|City served||FAA||Airport name|
|Madison||MSN||Dane County Regional Airport (Truax Field)|
|Milwaukee||MKE||Milwaukee Mitchell International Airport|
|Mosinee||CWA||Central Wisconsin Airport|
|Rhinelander||RHI||Rhinelander–Oneida County Airport|
Does Wausau WI have an airport?
Wausau Downtown Airport (IATA: AUW, ICAO: KAUW, FAA LID: AUW) is a city-owned public-use airport located in Wausau, a city in Marathon County, Wisconsin, United States.
What airport do you fly into for Madison Wisconsin?
Nearest major airport to Madison, Wisconsin:
Dane County Regional Airport (MSN / KMSN)
What airlines fly into Wisconsin?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||Southwest Airlines flights|
|American Airlines flights||Alaska Airlines flights|
|United flights||Frontier Airlines flights|
What airlines fly to Wausau WI?
Delta, Endeavor Air, KLM, American Airlines, Envoy Air, United, Air Wisconsin and British Airways all fly non-stop to Wausau Central Wisconsin.
What is there to do in central Wisconsin?
Local Secrets: Where to Go in Central Wisconsin
- Restaurants. Classic’s Restaurant & Lounge – Shawano.
- T-Dub’s Public House – Waupaca.
- Blue Heron Brewpub – Marshfield.
- Places to Stay.
- Cedarwood Guest House – Green Lake.
- Fountain Chateau B&B – Hustler.
- Konkapot Lodge – Bowler.
- Rudolph Grotto Gardens and Wonder Cave – Rudolph.