- 1 What airport do you fly into for Pompano Beach?
- 2 How far is Pompano Beach from Fort Lauderdale Airport?
- 3 How far is Pompano Beach from Miami airport?
- 4 How dangerous is Pompano Beach?
- 5 Does Pompano Beach have a boardwalk?
- 6 What is Pompano Beach known for?
- 7 Is Pompano Beach Nice?
- 8 How far is Hollywood Beach from Fort Lauderdale?
- 9 How far is Hollywood from Fort Lauderdale?
- 10 How far is Pompano Beach from Naples?
- 11 How far is Pompano Beach from Key West?
- 12 How far is Orlando from Pompano Beach?
- 13 What is the most ghetto city in Florida?
- 14 What should I avoid in Florida?
- 15 Whats the worst part of Florida?
What airport do you fly into for Pompano Beach?
What airports are near Pompano Beach? The closest airport is Fort Lauderdale (FLL) (11.55 mi).
How far is Pompano Beach from Fort Lauderdale Airport?
How far is it from Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) to Pompano Beach? The distance between Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) and Pompano Beach is 12 miles.
How far is Pompano Beach from Miami airport?
The distance between Miami Airport (MIA) and Pompano Beach is 32 miles.
How dangerous is Pompano Beach?
Pompano Beach, with a population of 71,181 and 1,644 violent crimes recorded in 1989, ranked No. 1 in Broward. 3 with 26,000 residents and 497 violent crimes.
Does Pompano Beach have a boardwalk?
1. The boardwalk. A wide, beautifully landscaped boardwalk lines Pompano Beach for miles. The sheer length of this boardwalk is an attraction in itself; having the ocean mist hitting you in the face while walking across is just an added bonus.
What is Pompano Beach known for?
Centrally located between Palm Beach and Miami, Pompano Beach is often called “the Heart of the Gold Coast.” The city is known for its excellent boating and fishing, accentuated by an offshore living coral reef accessible to scuba divers and snorkelers.
Is Pompano Beach Nice?
Pompano Beach is 50/50 good/bad. You have to be very careful which part of Pompano Beach you chose. In general, anything east of Dixie Highway between there and the Atlantic Ocean is nice and safe. The area west of Dixie Highway is very bad in many parts and should be avoided at all costs.
How far is Hollywood Beach from Fort Lauderdale?
The distance between Fort Lauderdale and Hollywood Beach is 457 miles.
How far is Hollywood from Fort Lauderdale?
There are 7.72 miles from Hollywood to Fort Lauderdale in north direction and 9 miles (14.48 kilometers) by car, following the US-1 route. Hollywood and Fort Lauderdale are 14 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How far is Pompano Beach from Naples?
The distance between Naples and Pompano Beach is 104 miles. The road distance is 110.9 miles.
How far is Pompano Beach from Key West?
The distance between Pompano Beach and Key West is 157 miles.
How far is Orlando from Pompano Beach?
|Straight line distance||176.59 mi||284.19 km|
|Driving distance||203 mi||326.62 km|
What is the most ghetto city in Florida?
Even so, the sheer number of sex offenders makes this village worth noting.
- Florida City. Violent Crime: 3,053.
- Lake City. Violent Crime: 1,215.
- Opa-Locka. Violent Crime: 2,347.
- Palatka. Violent Crime: 1061.
- Miami Beach. Violent Crime: 937.
- Lake Park. Violent Crime: 860.
- Panama City Beach. Violent Crime: 850.
- Daytona Beach.
What should I avoid in Florida?
10 Things Everyone In Florida Should Avoid At All Costs
- Hurricanes. By NOAA / National Climatic Data Center [Public domain], via Wikimedia Commons.
- Gators. Flickr/US Fish and Wildlife Service.
- Palmetto Bugs.
- Parking in direct sunlight.
- And never leave anything in your pockets either.
Whats the worst part of Florida?
Keep reading for a rundown of the top 20 worst places to live in Florida.
- Palatka. Fancy living in Florida’s Palatka?
- West Palm Beach. Beautiful it may be, but when it comes to crime, West Palm Beach is far from a pretty picture.
- Pompano Beach.
- Dade City.
- Lake Worth.
- Riviera Beach.