- 1 Where is the cheapest place to fly to from Honolulu?
- 2 Where is the best place to fly into Hawaii?
- 3 Which Hawaii Island is the cheapest to visit?
- 4 What is the cheapest time to fly to Hawaii?
- 5 What cities fly nonstop to Hawaii?
- 6 Where is it cheaper to fly to Hawaii from?
- 7 What is the cheapest way to vacation in Hawaii?
- 8 What is the cheapest time of year to visit Hawaii?
- 9 When should you not go to Hawaii?
- 10 How many days in Hawaii is enough?
- 11 How much is a Hawaii vacation for 2?
- 12 Is Oahu or Maui better?
- 13 What is the prettiest island in Hawaii?
- 14 Why is flying to Hawaii so expensive?
- 15 How much does it cost to go to Hawaii 2020?
Where is the cheapest place to fly to from Honolulu?
Cheapest flights to United States from Honolulu International
- Honolulu International to Kauai Island from $71.
- Honolulu International to Los Angeles, CA from $129.
- Honolulu International to San Diego, CA from $133.
- Honolulu International to Long Beach, CA from $134.
- Honolulu International to San Francisco, CA from $139.
Where is the best place to fly into Hawaii?
Most visitors arrive in Kona. There is also the option of flying into Honolulu International Airport (HNL) on Oahu first and then taking a short, 35-40 minute flight to the island of Hawaii. Getting to the island of Hawaii is easier than ever with daily direct flights into Kona International Airport.
Which Hawaii Island is the cheapest to visit?
Oahu: The Least Expensive Hawaiian Island to Visit. Due to the abundance of hotels, activities, tours, and attractions, Oahu is the most affordable island for tourists to visit.
What is the cheapest time to fly to Hawaii?
Read more about the high season and the low season on Hawaii elsewhere on our website. In our opinion, the best time to avoid the crowds and find the cheapest tickets to the Big Island is between mid-April and May and in September and October.
What cities fly nonstop to Hawaii?
Los Angeles, Salt Lake City, and Seattle options exist for direct air to both Honolulu and Kahalui. LA and Seattle further enjoy service to both Kona and Lihue. Delta has not forgotten its Hawaii-bound travel fans from elsewhere in the country, with direct routes to Honolulu from Detroit, Minneapolis, and even Atlanta!
Where is it cheaper to fly to Hawaii from?
Hopper found the average cost of flying to Hawaii from each U.S. state as well as the 10 cities that offer the cheapest flights. It’s no surprise that West Coast states offer the cheapest flights to Hawaii, with California, Washington, and Oregon leading the way.
What is the cheapest way to vacation in Hawaii?
Below, we rounded up some tips for visiting Hawaii on the cheap.
- Go in late winter or early fall.
- Opt for a mid-scale hotel.
- Hit the beach and take a hike.
- Eat a Hawaiian lunch, poke and market food.
- Avoid renting a car and use public transportation.
- Watch a hula show, see fireworks, and take a cultural class.
What is the cheapest time of year to visit Hawaii?
When is the Cheapest Time to Visit Hawaii
- The Fall. September through the first two weeks of December are the off-peak or “low season” in Hawaii.
- April and May. The months between the end of the winter rainy season and the start of summer offer great prices and fantastic weather.
When should you not go to Hawaii?
When it’s raining on one side of an island in Hawaii, though, the sun is usually shining on another, a short drive away. However, if the priority is to avoid heavy downpours in traditionally fun-in-the-sun locations such as Waikiki, Poipu, Kona and Kihei, the worst time to go is November through April.
How many days in Hawaii is enough?
While many vacations are five to seven days long, we recommend staying for at least 10 days to enjoy your Hawaiian vacation. The time change is difficult to adjust to at first and takes about 3 days to get fully acclimated. So, allowing a couple days to get over the jet lag is important.
How much is a Hawaii vacation for 2?
A vacation to Hawaii for one week usually costs around $1,882 for one person. So, a trip to Hawaii for two people costs around $3,765 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs $7,529 in Hawaii.
Is Oahu or Maui better?
Oahu vs Maui: Resorts
Maui resorts are generally better, though they are usually significantly more expensive. The majority of Oahu resorts are found in Waikiki, which offers a beautiful, white sand beach and bustling nightlife. But, the downside is that Waikiki is much more crowded than the resort areas on Maui.
What is the prettiest island in Hawaii?
Kauai. Kauai’s lush greenery makes it the most beautiful of all the Hawaiian islands. It is home to waterfalls, hiking trails and a variety of eco-adventures. Most travelers seek out Kauai to avoid the hustle and bustle of Oahu and Maui and have a more unplugged vacation experience.
Why is flying to Hawaii so expensive?
Airfare to Hawaii fluctuates throughout the year, largely as a function of supply and demand. If you visit during peak periods, airfare costs more.
How much does it cost to go to Hawaii 2020?
You can expect to pay around $350 to $900 for an economy class round trip to Hawaii from the East Coast or Midwest during an off-peak month. From major West Coast cities, round-trips in the off-peak season tend to cost between $160 and $500.