- 1 Is Ochos Rios or Negril closer to airport?
- 2 How much is a taxi from Montego Bay to Negril?
- 3 How long is the drive from MBJ to Negril?
- 4 What airport do you fly into for Beaches Negril?
- 5 Which is better Ochos Rios or Negril?
- 6 What is the nicest part of Jamaica?
- 7 Which is better Negril or Montego Bay?
- 8 Is Negril Jamaica safe?
- 9 What is the rainy season in Jamaica?
- 10 Does Negril Jamaica have an airport?
- 11 How far is Runaway Bay from Negril?
- 12 Can you fly from Montego Bay to Negril?
- 13 Is Beaches Negril worth the money?
- 14 What is there to do at Beaches Negril?
- 15 What is the cheapest month to fly to Jamaica?
Is Ochos Rios or Negril closer to airport?
Negril is about 90 min. (not miles) from the airport and Ocho Rios is only slightly farther.
How much is a taxi from Montego Bay to Negril?
The quickest way to get from Montego Bay to Negril is to taxi which costs $110 – $140 and takes 1h 15m.
How long is the drive from MBJ to Negril?
Yes, the driving distance between Montego Bay Airport (MBJ) to Negril is 80 km. It takes approximately 1h 18m to drive from Montego Bay Airport (MBJ) to Negril.
What airport do you fly into for Beaches Negril?
Beaches Negril is about an hour and 20 minute drive from Sangster International Airport in Montego Bay, along the north end of Negril’s famous Seven-Mile Beach, just off Jamaica’s highway A1. A quick note on flying into Jamaica: When headed to Beaches Negril, you‘ll be flying into the Sangster International Airport.
Which is better Ochos Rios or Negril?
If traveling with kids to Jamaica, Negril is a better choice than Ocho Rios. This is because Negril has the best beaches and offers more family-friendly activities. On the other hand, Ocho Rios often gets crowded with cruise ships tourists, and is therefore generally better suited for adult travelers.
What is the nicest part of Jamaica?
Where to Go in Jamaica: 5 Destinations You Can’t Miss
- Negril. Arguably one of Jamaica’s most beautiful (and laid-back) beach destinations, Negril is popular among honeymooning couples.
- Montego Bay. Affectionately known as MoBay, Montego Bay is a good point of entry to Jamaica.
- Port Antonio.
- Ocho Rios.
Which is better Negril or Montego Bay?
Since Montego Bay is a larger place than Negril, it makes sense that it also has more resorts and hotels. There are plenty of all-inclusive resorts you can stay at with private beaches, pools and whatnot. On the other hand, Montego Bay is also overall more expensive than Negril, which is something to keep in mind.
Is Negril Jamaica safe?
In general, Negril is quite safe. It’s fine to walk the beach or the cliff road during the day. You’ll get approached regularly by hustlers selling everything a polite ‘no thanks’ (sometimes repeated) is almost always sufficient.
What is the rainy season in Jamaica?
Like its neighboring islands, Jamaica’s climate is lush and tropical, with only slight variations across the island. Note too that the island experiences two rainy seasons; the first beginning in May, ending in June and the second lasting from September to November.
Does Negril Jamaica have an airport?
Negril Aerodrome (IATA: NEG, ICAO: MKNG) is an airport serving Negril in western Jamaica. It is located 7 km (4.3 mi) north of Negril Point.
How far is Runaway Bay from Negril?
The distance between Negril and Runaway Bay is 109 km. The road distance is 151.7 km.
Can you fly from Montego Bay to Negril?
By Road Private Van its 1 Hour 20 Minutes Book a Domestic Flight Ticket and Get there in 15 -20 Minutes Montego bay to Negril Intra Domestic Flight Tickets booking offers a quick way to get to Negril from the Montego Bay Airport Location MBJ Jamaica.
Is Beaches Negril worth the money?
The Beaches resort in Negril, Jamaica, is an upscale hotel, and is priced at the higher end for a family resort. However, the sheer number of activities available for everyone, the high standard of rooms, plus the beautiful location on Seven-Mile Beach, makes Beaches good value.
What is there to do at Beaches Negril?
Unlimited Fun at Beaches Negril
- included | For Certified Divers. PADI® Certified Scuba Diving.
- included. An Ocean of Water Sports.
- included. Unlimited Land Activities.
- included. Pirates Island Waterpark.
- included. Entertainment, Day and Night.
- included. Kids Camp.
- included. Club Liquid.
- included. Sesame Street.
What is the cheapest month to fly to Jamaica?
When is the cheapest time to fly to Jamaica? The cheapest month to fly to Jamaica is April.