- 1 How far is be live Punta Cana from airport?
- 2 What is the best month to go to Punta Cana?
- 3 What is the nicest beach in Punta Cana?
- 4 What beach is Secrets Cap Cana on?
- 5 Is Punta Cana dangerous?
- 6 What is the rainiest month in Punta Cana?
- 7 Are there sharks in Punta Cana?
- 8 Can you swim in the ocean in Punta Cana?
- 9 Is Cancun or Punta Cana better?
- 10 Is Secrets Cap Cana clothing optional?
- 11 Is there a casino at Secrets Cap Cana?
- 12 What is preferred club at Secrets Cap Cana?
How far is be live Punta Cana from airport?
Be Live Collection Punta Cana is located about 20 minutes from the airport, in a run-down, poverty-stricken part of Punta Cana.
What is the best month to go to Punta Cana?
The best time to visit Punta Cana is from March to May when the peak season rush trickles out of the city. Luckily, the weather is warm year-round, with average highs around 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
What is the nicest beach in Punta Cana?
Punta Cana Best Rated Beaches: Where Are They Located?
- Playa Bavaro. The beach in Bavaro is blessed with a powdery white sand making it one of Punta Cana’s most popular.
- El Cortecito Beach. The next pristine white sandy beach is El Cortecito on the shore of a quaint fisherman village.
- Macao Beach.
- Arena Gorda.
- Uvero Alto.
- Playa Blanca.
- Cabeza de Toro.
What beach is Secrets Cap Cana on?
Escape into luxury at this sophisticated, adults-only hideaway located in the exclusive gated community of Cap Cana. Facing the clear Caribbean Sea along the white sand of the exclusive Juanillo Beach, you’ll experience Unlimited-Luxury® —where everything is included.
Is Punta Cana dangerous?
Although most of Punta Cana and other tourist areas in the Dominican Republic are relatively safe, if you stray from where most travelers stay and end up in other parts of the country, you could find yourself in places known for high rates of violent crime. Avoid driving in the Dominican Republic.
What is the rainiest month in Punta Cana?
Average monthly snow and rainfall in Punta Cana in inches
- A lot of rain (rainy season) falls in the months: May, June, August, September, October and November.
- On average, October is the wettest month.
- On average, March is the driest month.
- The average amount of annual precipitation is: 39.37 in (999.9 mm)
Are there sharks in Punta Cana?
No, there are no sharks in Punta Cana beaches. The entire coast of the Dominican Republic is surrounded by a coral reef. This means that sharks are rare guests in coastal waters, as the reef is a natural barrier for them.
Can you swim in the ocean in Punta Cana?
If you enjoy swimming in the ocean, Bavaro Beach is your best choice for a beach vacation in Punta Cana as it has calm waters and Blue Flag status. However, because Bavaro Beach is so long the quality of the beach, amount of seaweed and swimming conditions varies considerably.
Is Cancun or Punta Cana better?
Cancun offers more activities and much better shopping. Punta Cana(Bavaro beach)has a nicer beach but only because the hurricane did a lot of damage to Cancun’s beach. both have white sand and nice turqoise water. Cancun has rougher surf.
Is Secrets Cap Cana clothing optional?
Secrets Cap Cana is an adults only, all-inclusive resort that sits just south of Punta Cana in the Dominican Republic. Let me spell out exactly what “adults only, all-inclusive” means. (It doesn’t mean clothing optional, we got asked that a few times.)
Is there a casino at Secrets Cap Cana?
Is there a casino at Secrets Cap Cana Resort & Spa? No, there is no casino at this hotel, but Princess Tower Casino Punta Cana (29-min drive) is nearby.
What is preferred club at Secrets Cap Cana?
If you are ready to experience an even higher level of luxury, the Preferred Club is for you. Enjoy an upgraded suite, access to an exclusive lounge, special concierge service and other enhanced amenities.