- 1 Does Tri-Rail go directly to Miami Airport?
- 2 How do I get from Port of Miami to Tri-Rail?
- 3 Is there a shuttle between FLL and MIA?
- 4 How do you buy Tri-Rail tickets?
- 5 How much is an uber from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Miami Airport?
- 6 What train goes to Miami airport?
- 7 What is the cheapest way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
- 8 How much is a taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
- 9 What is the best way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
- 10 Can I buy Tri-Rail tickets online?
- 11 Can you buy Tri-rail tickets in advance?
- 12 How long does the Tri-Rail take?
Does Tri-Rail go directly to Miami Airport?
Tri–Rail opens Miami airport station.
How do I get from Port of Miami to Tri-Rail?
The best way to get from Tri–Rail-Metrorail Transfer Station to Port of Miami Cruise Terminal is to train which takes 51 min and costs $3. Alternatively, you can line 32 bus, which costs $2 – $3 and takes 1h 25m.
Is there a shuttle between FLL and MIA?
GO Airport Shuttle & Executive Car Service is available for all arriving Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) passengers.
|Sample shared ride rates from FLL|
|Miami International Airport||$25.00|
|Port of Miami||$25.00|
|Fort Lauderdale Beach Hotels||$11.00 to $19.00|
How do you buy Tri-Rail tickets?
Purchase or Reload an EASY Card
- At Ticket Vending Machines located at all Tri–Rail stations.
- At any ticket kiosks located at the West Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Pompano Beach, Metrorail Transfer and Miami Airport stations.
- The EASY Card Financial Center at 786-469-5151.
How much is an uber from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Miami Airport?
Ride sharing apps are cheaper and more convenient than traditional cabs and can take you from Fort Lauderdale to Miami or any other Florida destination. The average cost of a ride from Fort Lauderdale Airport to Miami is $40-$54 dollars on Uber & $40-$45 dollars on Lyft.
What train goes to Miami airport?
The Metrorail MIA station runs an Orange Line to speed up access to the airport. The Orange Line refers to the 2.4-mile elevated Metrorail extension from the Earlington Heights Station to the Miami Intermodal Center.
What is the cheapest way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
The best and cheapest would be Tri-rail which is about $4.00 to Miami Airport. Followed by Uber being 2nd cheapest from Fort Lauderdale to Miami being around $30-$35 dollars. From Fort Lauderdale airport you can take the Tri-Rail shuttle at Terminal 1.
How much is a taxi from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
Taxis / Shuttles
From FLL, you can expect to pay $15-$25 to Fort Lauderdale by taxi, $12 to Port Everglades for cruise ship embarkation, and $67-$72 for the 30-mile trip to Miami.
What is the best way to get from Fort Lauderdale to Miami?
For travelers to Miami from Fort Lauderdale, Brightline stations connect the two cities’ downtown urban cores in a 30-minute train ride. Fort Lauderdale’s Brightline station is located at 101 NW Second Avenue in close range to the area’s best museums and the Broward Center for the Performing Arts.
Can I buy Tri-Rail tickets online?
However, Tri–Rail fare products are currently not available for purchase online.
Can you buy Tri-rail tickets in advance?
Persons who cannot purchase tickets through the TVM have the option of purchasing ticket(s) in advance (advance payment required) by contacting Tri–Rail’s Customer Service Call Center at 1-800-TRI–RAIL (874-7245) or 1-800-273-7545 to access the Telecommunications Device for the Deaf.
How long does the Tri-Rail take?
Train stop average is approximately 30 seconds. Station parking lots are provided for the commuting public. Tri–Rail is not responsible for theft or for damage to personal property. No overnight parking is available at the Pompano Beach, Fort Lauderdale Airport, Golden Glades or Miami Airport stations.