- 1 How far is the beach from Tampa Airport?
- 2 What is there to do on the Riverwalk in Tampa?
- 3 Is Uber allowed at Tampa airport?
- 4 What can you do for free in Tampa?
- 5 Is there a shuttle from Tampa Airport to Clearwater?
- 6 How safe is Clearwater Beach?
- 7 Is Tampa Riverwalk safe at night?
- 8 Is the Riverwalk free?
- 9 Can you drink on the Tampa Riverwalk?
- 10 Is LYFT or uber cheaper in Tampa?
- 11 How much is an uber from Tampa Airport?
- 12 How do I get Uber at Tampa airport?
- 13 What is the coldest month in Tampa Florida?
- 14 Is Tampa cheaper than Miami?
- 15 What can you do with no money?
How far is the beach from Tampa Airport?
Tampa International Airport (Large-Hub) 21 miles to Clearwater Beach on Florida’s Gulf Coast at the center of Pinellas County’s 35 miles of white sandy beaches including Tarpon Springs and its historic Greek sponge docks to the north the award-winning Fort De Soto beaches to the south and with gems in between such as
What is there to do on the Riverwalk in Tampa?
I’m excited to collaborate with VISIT Florida to bring you my top 10 favorite things to do on the Tampa Riverwalk.
- Ride the River on a Waterbike or Kayak.
- Cruise the Tampa Riverwalk by Bicycle or Electric Scooter.
- Curtis Hixon Park.
- Pirate Water Taxi.
- Take a Boat Ride Along the Tampa Riverwalk.
Is Uber allowed at Tampa airport?
TAMPA — Getting dropped off or picked up in an Uber or Lyft is legal now at Tampa International Airport, and those ridesharing companies are paying the airport to do so. In agreeing to the contract, rideshare drivers will pay a per-trip fee of $3 for each ride beginning this month.
What can you do for free in Tampa?
50 Free Things to do in Tampa Bay
- Tampa Riverwalk. It doesn’t cost a dime to take a stroll along the scenic Tampa Riverwalk with your date.
- Pinellas Trail.
- Free Friday Wine Tastings at Book + Bottle.
- Hit the beach.
- Gizella Kopsick Palm Arboretum.
- History Bike Tampa bi-monthly tours.
- Sunsets at Pier 60 Festival.
- Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park.
Is there a shuttle from Tampa Airport to Clearwater?
No, there is no direct bus from Tampa Airport (TPA) to Clearwater Beach (Land). However, there are services departing from TPA RENTAL CAR FACILITY westbound and arriving at Clearwater Beach Transit Center North via Starkey Rd + Ulmerton Rd and Garden & Park Street.
How safe is Clearwater Beach?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Clearwater is 1 in 36.
Is Tampa Riverwalk safe at night?
Riverwalk and Curtis Hixon Park is safe, Channelside is really quiet too. The only areas I’d be a bit wary of the bus station, right in front of The Hub, and Gaslight Park.
Is the Riverwalk free?
The River Walk is a public park and is free to visit. Boat rides, attractions, and other activities will have various costs associated with them.
Can you drink on the Tampa Riverwalk?
That’s because a City Council majority voted Thursday to allow open containers of beer, wine or liquor on the Riverwalk to enhance the appeal of downtown Tampa’s waterfront. And those drinks will have to be served in plastic cups with the Riverwalk logo.
Is LYFT or uber cheaper in Tampa?
Are Lyft and Uber less expensive than cabs? Both companies say their rates are up to 40 percent cheaper than cabs, depending on the city. Prices vary by location, but in Tampa, both companies charge the same rate. Each ride has a base charge of $1.25 plus a $1 trust and safety fee.
How much is an uber from Tampa Airport?
Uber fares in Tampa International Airport start at $7.15. Lyft fares in Tampa International Airport start at $4.70. Lyft is 34% cheaper.
How do I get Uber at Tampa airport?
Exit on the lower arrivals level
Head outside from baggage claim. This is where all Uber driver-partners at TPA meet travelers for pickup. Enter your terminal and choose the airline closest to you so your driver knows where to find you.
What is the coldest month in Tampa Florida?
The cool season lasts for 2.7 months, from December 8 to February 27, with an average daily high temperature below 74°F. The coldest day of the year is January 18, with an average low of 52°F and high of 70°F.
Is Tampa cheaper than Miami?
The cost of living in Tampa, FL is -15.4% lower than in Miami, FL. You would have to earn a salary of $50,751 to maintain your current standard of living. Employers in Tampa, FL typically pay -2.2% less than employers in Miami, FL.
What can you do with no money?
13 Ways to Have Fun Without Spending Money
- Go on a picnic.
- Go to no-cost museum and zoo days.
- Give geocaching a try.
- Leverage your chamber of commerce.
- Take a historical city tour.
- Visit a farmers market.
- Go camping.
- Do a photography challenge.