- 1 Where do you fly into to go to Napa Valley?
- 2 What is the closest major airport to Napa Valley?
- 3 How far is Napa from SFO?
- 4 How far is Napa from Oakland Airport?
- 5 What is the best month to visit Napa Valley?
- 6 Where do celebrities stay in Napa Valley?
- 7 Where should I stay in Napa for Airbnb?
- 8 How do I get from San Francisco airport to Napa Valley?
- 9 Is Oakland or San Francisco closer to Napa?
- 10 How much is an uber from San Francisco to Napa?
- 11 Is there a train from San Francisco to Napa?
- 12 How do I get from San Francisco to Napa without a car?
- 13 How much is an uber from Oakland airport to Napa?
- 14 How far is Oakland to Napa?
- 15 How do you get around in Napa Valley?
Where do you fly into to go to Napa Valley?
Napa Valley Airport Options
- Napa County Airport is the nearest airport to Napa Valley, as it’s located right here in the valley!
- San Francisco International Airport is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Oakland International Airport is another convenient place to land.
What is the closest major airport to Napa Valley?
Sonoma County Airport – Charles M.
Schulz – Sonoma County Airport (STS) may be small, but it wins for convenience: it’s the closest airport to Napa Valley and is serviced by top carriers as Alaska Airlines, American Airlines, United Airlines, and Sun Country Airlines.
How far is Napa from SFO?
The Napa Valley is located near several commercial airports: 70 miles from San Francisco International Airport (SFO)
How far is Napa from Oakland Airport?
The distance between Oakland Airport (OAK) and Napa is 41 miles. The road distance is 50.7 miles.
What is the best month to visit Napa Valley?
The best time to visit Napa is August through October or March through May. Napa’s peak tourist season corresponds with the region’s harvest season (August through October). During this busy time, expect crowds and high prices for just about everything, especially accommodations.
Where do celebrities stay in Napa Valley?
Best Luxury Hotels in Napa Valley
- Auberge du Soleil. Rutherford, Napa Valley, California, United States.
- Meadowood Napa Valley. St.
- Calistoga Ranch, Auberge Resorts Collection. Calistoga, Napa Valley, California, United States.
- Solage, an Auberge Resort.
- Carneros Resort and Spa.
- North Block Hotel.
- Milliken Creek Inn and Spa.
Where should I stay in Napa for Airbnb?
Best Napa Airbnbs
- Main Street Farmhouse Cottage. Tucked behind a restored farmhouse, this quaint 600-square-foot cottage backs up to a vine-covered patio.
- Luxe Four-Bedroom Home With Decks.
- Beautiful Historic Napa Estate.
- Quaint Cottage Along the Napa River.
- The Buckley House.
- Wine Tasters’ Estate.
- Silver Cloud.
- Three-Bedroom Napa Cottage.
How do I get from San Francisco airport to Napa Valley?
You can take a bus from San Francisco Airport (SFO) to Napa Valley Wine Train via Mission St & 1st St, 1st St & Mission St, San Pablo Av & Cutting Blvd, El Cerrito Del Norte BART Station, and Soscol Gateway Transit Ctr in around 5h 9m.
Is Oakland or San Francisco closer to Napa?
The closest major airport to Napa Valley is Oakland International Airport, only 50 miles south. San Francisco International Airport is 55 miles south of Napa Valley and Sacramento International Airport is 60 miles west of Napa Valley. Rental cars and public transportation are available at these airports.
How much is an uber from San Francisco to Napa?
So, the estimated cost to Uber from San Francisco to Napa Valley will range from $90 to $120 depending on which winery you are visiting, this estimate excludes surge pricing that Uber may occasionally charge.
Is there a train from San Francisco to Napa?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects San Francisco, California to Napa, California. If you are looking to get to Napa faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 2 hours and 15 minutes.
How do I get from San Francisco to Napa without a car?
The easiest way to get from San Francisco to Napa using public transportation is to take the San Francisco Bay Ferry from the San Francisco Ferry Building or Fisherman’s Wharf Pier 41 to Vallejo. From Vallejo, connect to the Napa Valley VINE bus system Route 10, which can take you all the way to Calistoga.
How much is an uber from Oakland airport to Napa?
Fares depend on distance traveled as well as the number of passengers. Ride-hailing services, such as Lyft and Uber, also service the area. If you’re thinking of taking a taxi from the airport, you might want to opt for a shuttle. The flat rate from Oakland to Napa is $150; the flat rate from San Francisco is $175.
How far is Oakland to Napa?
Distance between Oakland and Napa is 55 kilometers (34 miles).
How do you get around in Napa Valley?
Ditch the Car: Best Way to Tour Napa Valley
From riding around in a train or wine trolley to wine tasting on bicycle tours, here are the best ways to tour Napa Valley: Take a private tour in a town car, limo, or bus with your friends with Beau Wine Tours or Pure Luxury Transportation.