- 1 How far is the cruise port from Orlando Airport?
- 2 How much is a shuttle from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 3 How long does it take to get from MCO to Port Canaveral?
- 4 Does Southwest fly to Port Canaveral?
- 5 How much is an uber from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 6 Is there a shuttle bus from Orlando airport to Port Canaveral?
- 7 What hotels offer shuttles to Port Canaveral?
- 8 Does Royal Caribbean have shuttle from Orlando to Port Canaveral?
- 9 Where should I stay for a cruise from Port Canaveral?
- 10 How far is Port Canaveral from Cocoa Beach?
- 11 Is Port Canaveral in Orlando?
- 12 How far is Port Canaveral from Disney World?
- 13 How do you fly into Cape Canaveral?
- 14 How far is Port Canaveral from Miami?
- 15 How far is Orlando from Cape Canaveral?
How far is the cruise port from Orlando Airport?
Getting to Port Canaveral Cruise Terminal from Orlando International Airport (MCO) The journey from Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral is about 45 miles. You should allow at least 45 minutes for the trip.
$19.99 Orlando Airport to Port Canaveral Shuttle | Go Port.
It takes approximately 53 min to drive from Orlando Airport (MCO) to Port Canaveral.
Delta, Southwest Airlines and American Airlines fly from Cathedral of Hope to Port Canaveral every 4 hours.
The rideshare services do offer service to Port Canaveral from the Orlando airport and other points in the area, but it can get pricey. Expect the ride to be about $60-$70 per car (not per person), each way or ~$140 round trip.
Cortrans Shuttle Service
Cortrans is a family-owned shuttle service that offers four trips a day between the airport and cruise port. You can ride one-way for $20 or go round-trip for $40.
Orlando Hotels with Shuttle to Port Canaveral
- Marriott Lakeside Orlando Airport – Starting at $186.
- DoubleTree Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Fairfield Orlando Airport – Starting at $191.
- Holiday Inn Orlando Airport – Starting at $138.
- Hampton Inn Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $161.
- Homewood Suites Orlando Airport Gateway – Starting at $176.
Royal Caribbean offers a bus service of its own (called transfers) to bring you to the port from Orlando International Airport (MCO). Royal Caribbean offers transfers in one way increments (you can book two one-ways to create a round trip).
Among the best and closest hotels near Port Canaveral cruise terminal are the Homewood Suites Cape Canaveral–Cocoa Beach, Springhill Suites, Country Inn & Suites Port Canaveral and Home2 Suites by Hilton Cape Canaveral Cruise Port. Most of these properties offer a shuttle transfer and cruise parking for a fee.
The distance between Port Canaveral and Cocoa Beach is 6 miles.
Port Canaveral is located 45 miles east of Orlando, and is one of the country’s fastest-growing and most popular cruise ports. Located on the east coast of central Florida, there’s plenty to do in Port Canaveral, but parking can be very difficult.
Technically, your cruise ship is stopping in Port Canaveral, FL. This port is about 45 miles away from the Walt Disney World area. So, if you want to get to the attractions, you will need to get transportation to and from the parks.
The closest airport to Cape Canaveral is the Merritt Island Airport, just 11 miles from the city. Here, they provide banner towing and small chartered flights throughout the United States. The local sheriff’s aviation unit is also housed at this facility.
The distance between Miami and Port Canaveral is 185 miles.
The distance between Orlando and Cape Canaveral is 48 miles. The road distance is 55 miles.