- 1 What is the closest major airport to Charleston SC?
- 2 What airport do you fly into for Charleston SC?
- 3 Does Southwest fly into Charleston SC?
- 4 How far is Charlotte from Charleston?
- 5 Is Savannah or Charleston better?
- 6 Why is it so expensive to fly to Charleston SC?
- 7 What airlines fly direct to Charleston SC?
- 8 How far is Charleston from Hilton Head?
- 9 What is the best time to visit Charleston South Carolina?
- 10 Where does Southwest fly nonstop from Charleston SC?
- 11 Does Jet Blue fly to Charleston SC?
- 12 How far is Charleston from Myrtle Beach?
- 13 How long is the drive from Charleston to Charlotte?
- 14 What should I see in Charleston SC?
- 15 How far is it from Charleston to Savannah?
What is the closest major airport to Charleston SC?
The nearest airport to Charleston is Charleston (CHS) Airport which is 9.7 miles away. Other nearby airports include Myrtle Beach (MYR) (86 miles), Savannah (SAV) (87.2 miles), Columbia (CAE) (106.8 miles) and Wilmington (ILM) (156.3 miles).
What airport do you fly into for Charleston SC?
Arriving at Charleston
Your flight to Charleston will land at Charleston International Airport. This airport is adjacent to the Air Force Base and shares its runways with them. You‘ll be in the center of town in the North Charleston area.
Does Southwest fly into Charleston SC?
But whether it’s the Holy City itself or these other nearby wonders that end up filling your itinerary, you can get to it all with ease by booking a flight into Charleston International Airport on Southwest Airlines. Explore affordable flight options today and book the one that gets you there on your schedule.
How far is Charlotte from Charleston?
The total driving distance from Charlotte, NC to Charleston, SC is 209 miles or 336 kilometers.
Is Savannah or Charleston better?
Both Savannah and Charleston are coastal cities, so both have nearby barrier islands with beaches that are a short drive away. Savannah has Tybee Island while Charleston has Folly Beach, Sullivan’s Island, and Isle of Palms. For the abundance of beaches alone, Charleston wins in this category.
Why is it so expensive to fly to Charleston SC?
The reason Charleston is so expensive to fly into is the fact that there is little competition into or out of that airport; why Atlanta would be cheaper; Savannah has a discount (Independence) flying in and out.
What airlines fly direct to Charleston SC?
Direct from United States
|Delta flights||Southwest Airlines flights|
|American Airlines flights||jetBlue flights|
|United flights||Alaska Airlines flights|
How far is Charleston from Hilton Head?
The distance between Charleston and Hilton Head Island is 62 miles. The road distance is 104.8 miles.
What is the best time to visit Charleston South Carolina?
The best time to visit Charleston is from March to May or from September to November when temperatures are mild – but not stifling. Hotel rates, however, will be high, especially around Easter.
Where does Southwest fly nonstop from Charleston SC?
Southwest will offer seven weekday departures from Charleston, including one roundtrip flight to Nashville, three to Baltimore/Washington, two to Chicago Midway and one to Houston. Including direct and connecting service, Southwest will offer service between Charleston and 65 other cities.
Does Jet Blue fly to Charleston SC?
We’re pleased to announce that tickets to our first destination in South Carolina, Charleston, are now available for purchase at jetblue.com. We’ll serve Charleston International Airport (CHS) with twice daily nonstop service from New York’s John F.
How far is Charleston from Myrtle Beach?
Charleston, South Carolina
Distance from Myrtle Beach: 2 hours and 5 minutes by car, 95.5 miles.
How long is the drive from Charleston to Charlotte?
How long is the drive from Charleston, SC to Charlotte, NC? The total driving time is 3 hours, 12 minutes.
What should I see in Charleston SC?
- #1. The Battery. The Battery.
- #2. Charleston Boat Tours. Charleston Boat Tours.
- #3. Isle of Palms County Park. Isle of Palms County Park.
- #4. Sullivan’s Island. Sullivan’s Island.
- #5. Folly Beach. Folly Beach.
- #6. Charleston Walking Tours. Charleston Walking Tours.
- #7. The Aiken-Rhett House Museum.
- #8. Angel Oak.
How far is it from Charleston to Savannah?
The distance between Savannah Georgia, and Charleston South Carolina is small enough that there are many ways to get between the two cities. The two cities are only about 150 miles away from the other, as the crow flies.