- 1 What is the closest major airport to Gatlinburg TN?
- 2 What airlines fly into Gatlinburg TN?
- 3 How far is Gatlinburg from Nashville Airport?
- 4 Is Nashville or Memphis closer to Gatlinburg?
- 5 How far is Memphis to Gatlinburg?
- 6 How far is Tys from Gatlinburg?
- 7 Is Gatlinburg expensive?
- 8 How much does it cost to walk across the bridge in Gatlinburg?
- 9 How can I get to Gatlinburg for cheap?
- 10 How expensive is Pigeon Forge?
- 11 How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
- 12 What airport do you fly into for Pigeon Forge TN?
- 13 How far is Dollywood from Memphis?
- 14 How far is Nashville from Gatlinburg?
- 15 How far is Charlotte from Gatlinburg?
What is the closest major airport to Gatlinburg TN?
The closest airport to Gatlinburg, TN, is McGhee Tyson, located 12 miles south of Knoxville, just over a 40-mile drive from Gatlinburg, with a few different ways to get there, depending on if you want to hit Pigeon Forge first, and any scenic options you may chose to take on the way in.
What airlines fly into Gatlinburg TN?
Although McGhee Tyson is a relatively small airport, it is served by a number of major airlines, including United, Delta, American, and Allegiant.
How far is Gatlinburg from Nashville Airport?
The distance between Nashville Airport (BNA) and Gatlinburg is 180 miles. The road distance is 214.6 miles.
Is Nashville or Memphis closer to Gatlinburg?
The closest and also the major city is Nashville, TN, situated 208.8 miles from Memphis, TN and 219.97 miles from Gatlinburg, TN.
How far is Memphis to Gatlinburg?
Memphis to Gatlinburg is a 433-mile, fun-filled road trip through Tennessee to the entrance to Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
How far is Tys from Gatlinburg?
The total driving distance from TYS to Gatlinburg, TN is 41 miles or 66 kilometers.
Is Gatlinburg expensive?
A vacation to Gatlinburg for one week usually costs around $1,066 for one person. So, a trip to Gatlinburg for two people costs around $2,132 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs $4,263 in Gatlinburg.
How much does it cost to walk across the bridge in Gatlinburg?
The cost of admission is $19.95 for adults, $17.95 for seniors, $14.95 for kids and free for children 3 and under.
How can I get to Gatlinburg for cheap?
I’ve outlined some budget friendly Gatlinburg vacation tips to help you save while you play.
- 1) Arrive Late at Dollywood.
- 2) Great Smoky Mountains National Park is Free.
- 3) Take the Trolley for Cheap Travel.
- 4) Take Advantage of Direct Deals.
- 5) Rent a Cabin.
How expensive is Pigeon Forge?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Pigeon Forge is $1,666 for a solo traveler, $2,992 for a couple, and $5,609 for a family of 4. Pigeon Forge hotels range from $45 to $258 per night with an average of $74, while most vacation rentals will cost $260 to $560 per night for the entire home.
How far is Dollywood from Nashville?
The distance between Nashville and Dollywood is 185 miles. The road distance is 215.8 miles.
What airport do you fly into for Pigeon Forge TN?
McGhee Tyson Airport, located in Knoxville, Tennessee, is 47 miles from Pigeon Forge. Airlines currently serving Knoxville include Allegiant Air, American Airlines, Delta Air Lines, Frontier Airlines and United Airlines. For more information, visit the Knoxville’s McGhee Tyson Airport website or call (865) 342-3000.
How far is Dollywood from Memphis?
The distance between Memphis and Dollywood is 371 miles.
How far is Nashville from Gatlinburg?
How Far is Gatlinburg From Nashville? Gatlinburg is an easy 222-mile drive from Nashville along I-40, and with some nice adventures along the way.
How far is Charlotte from Gatlinburg?
The distance between Charlotte and Gatlinburg is 155 miles.