- 1 What time does TSA open at GSP?
- 2 Is Greenville Spartanburg airport open?
- 3 Why is GSP an international airport?
- 4 Where can I park at GSP airport?
- 5 What Airlines flies out of GSP?
- 6 What is the largest airport in South Carolina?
- 7 Who owns GSP Airport?
- 8 Where does GSP fly to?
- 9 Does Greenville SC have an international airport?
- 10 What is GSP doing now?
- 11 How much is long term parking at GSP?
- 12 Is there free parking at GSP airport?
- 13 How much does it cost to park at GSP?
What time does TSA open at GSP?
The TSA security checkpoint opens at 3:50 a.m. The checkpoint closing time varies from day-to-day based on the last departing flight. Travelers are encouraged to arrive two hours prior to departure time. Restaurants and retail stores open at 4 a.m. and close after the last flight departs.
Is Greenville Spartanburg airport open?
The airport is open 24 hours. Keep in mind that TSA, airline check-in and baggage drop hours vary according to the flight schedule.
Why is GSP an international airport?
The airport has international status because it houses two Federal Inspection Stations (FIS) consisting of Customs, Immigration, and Agriculture. 250 international passengers per hour can be cleared through Customs at GSP.
Where can I park at GSP airport?
There are 4 main parking areas at GSP Airport:
- GSP Curbside Valet Parking.
- GSP Garage A and B.
- GSP Economy Parking A and B.
- GSP Cell Phone Parking Lot.
What Airlines flies out of GSP?
Airlines flying from Greenville / Spartanburg
- American Airlines (AA)6 destinations.
- United Airlines (UA)5 destinations.
- Delta (DL)3 destinations.
- Silver Airways (3M)3 destinations.
- Southwest Airlines (WN)3 destinations.
- Allegiant (G4)3 destinations.
What is the largest airport in South Carolina?
Located twelve miles from downtown Charleston, the Charleston International Airport is the largest airport in the state and features one passenger terminal complex.
Who owns GSP Airport?
Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport
|Greenville–Spartanburg International Airport Roger Milliken Field|
|IATA: GSP ICAO: KGSP FAA LID: GSP|
|Owner||Greenville–Spartanburg Airport District|
Where does GSP fly to?
GSP offers nonstop flights to the most popular destinations.
- Atlanta. View airline options.
- Baltimore. View airline options.
- Charlotte. View airline options.
- Chicago (O’Hare) View airline options.
- Dallas/Fort Worth. View airline options.
- Denver. View airline options.
- Detroit. View airline options.
- Fort Lauderdale.
Does Greenville SC have an international airport?
Greenville, South Carolina is serviced by two airports. Greenville-Spartanburg International Airport (GSP) is located along I-85, approximately 15 minutes from the heart of downtown Greenville.
What is GSP doing now?
Former welter- and middleweight champion Georges St-Pierre is returning to the UFC, however the deal isn’t for another fight. The Canadian will be working cage side as a French language commentator. He’s the French commentator for us now. That’s more what I’d like to see GSP doing,” White told TSN.
How much is long term parking at GSP?
1, economy parking will cost $6 a day, Sky Lot will cost $9 a day, garage parking will cost $15 a day, and valet parking will cost $17 a day. Daily lot costs will remain $9 a day.
Is there free parking at GSP airport?
Hourly parking is available in Garage A at $1 per half hour. The first 15 minutes are free. Economy Lot B is now open at a rate of $7 per day. Please note that cash will not be accepted in Parking Garage A or B or Economy Lot B.
How much does it cost to park at GSP?
On-Site Greenville Airport Parking Rates & Availability
|Parking Options (Updated November 2020)||Daily Rate||Weekly Rate|
|Parking Garage A/B||$15||$105|
|Sky Lots A & B||no longer available|
|Daily Parking Lot||no longer available|
|Economy Parking A/B||$7||$49|