- 1 Where do I pick up my rental car at Atlanta airport?
- 2 How do I get to Alamo car rental at Atlanta airport?
- 3 Is it cheaper to rent a car at the airport or off site?
- 4 Are rental cars more expensive at the airport?
- 5 Why are rental cars so expensive in Atlanta?
- 6 How much does it cost to rent a car at Atlanta airport?
- 7 Is Alamo a good rental car company?
- 8 What is an Alamo Insider?
- 9 Are there hidden fees when renting a car?
- 10 Which car rental company is best?
- 11 What is the best day to reserve a rental car?
- 12 Can I rent a car at the airport without a flight?
- 13 How can I avoid airport car rental fees?
- 14 Should I rent a car at the airport?
Where do I pick up my rental car at Atlanta airport?
Rental Cars at ATL Airport in Atlanta. Arriving passengers should pick up their checked luggage at the north or south baggage claim area and follow the signs for Ground Transportation/Rental Car Center.
How do I get to Alamo car rental at Atlanta airport?
After your flight lands, take the Sky Train to the airport’s Rental Center, and then head to the Alamo counter. Pick up the keys for your compact car, SUV, or other vehicle, and start exploring the area around the airport.
Is it cheaper to rent a car at the airport or off site?
Rental companies often price their vehicles in peculiar ways, too. For example, cars rented at the airport are almost always more expensive because of added taxes and fees. Rent at an off–airport location and you could save 20 percent or more.
Are rental cars more expensive at the airport?
Airport car–rental locations typically charge more per day per vehicle. Top that off with airport concession fees and taxes, and your rental bill can quickly get out of hand. The savings for a multiday rental are well worth the price you’ll pay for a cab or Uber ride to a rental location just a few miles away.
Why are rental cars so expensive in Atlanta?
Demand is way down, supply seems to be down (reports of companies selling cars have been prevalent). And the overhead (rental lots rent/expenses, etc) doesn’t drop with less cars, so they have to raise rates with significantly less demand.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Atlanta airport?
Cheap car rentals in Atlanta
Is Alamo a good rental car company?
Is Alamo a good company? Alamo is an established car rental company with competitive pricing and extensive vehicle options. Note that it requires a credit card for all rentals and usually charges a fee for drivers under 25. You can easily book and modify your reservation online or with Alamo’s mobile app.
What is an Alamo Insider?
Alamo Insiders – Free and Easy to Join!
By joining, you’ll get 5% off our already low base rates, check into reservations faster and track your rentals online.
Some rental companies pass along fees from the airport where you pick up your car, which can range from a few dollars to $10 or more a day. Some call it an “airport concession fee” or “concession recovery fee.”
Which car rental company is best?
Best Car Rental Companies in the USA
- #1 – Alamo (8.6/10)
- #2 – Enterprise (8.5/10)
- #3 – National (8.4/10)
- #4 – Dollar (8.2/10)
- #5 – SIXT (8.1/10)
- #6 – Thrifty (7.8/10)
- #7 – Hertz (7.6/10)
- #8 – Budget (7.3/10)
What is the best day to reserve a rental car?
But it’s time to spill the beans:
- Best day to rent car: Saturday.
- May not need insurance being sold at counter.
- May have to pay extra fee for extra drivers.
- For the best deal, book directly with rental location.
- Take photos of car before it leaves lot.
Can I rent a car at the airport without a flight?
Most car rental companies would let you rent a car from their airport location even if you ‘didn’t fly in. Most car rental companies would let you rent a car from their airport location even if you ‘didn’t fly in. It will cost you less because you will not have to pay the airport imposed facility charges.
How can I avoid airport car rental fees?
5 Ways to Avoid Extra Rental Car Fees
- DON’T BUY EXTRA INSURANCE. Are you paying for your rental with a credit card?
- DON’T BUY THEIR GAS. At some rental car agencies, you can prepay to have them fill your tank after you drop the car off.
- AVOID THE AIRPORT.
- FIND A DISCOUNT.
- DON’T BOTHER TO RETURN EARLY.
Should I rent a car at the airport?
Try not to rent a car at the airport
Rental companies are obligated to collect and pay fees to the airport where they do business, so they pass these fees onto the customer. You can get around this by simply hailing a cab to take you to the car rental shop that isn’t on airport grounds.