- 1 How do I get to Marta from Atlanta airport?
- 2 Where are the Marta stations in Atlanta?
- 3 How much does it cost to ride the Marta train in Atlanta?
- 4 How far is Marta Civic Center from Atlanta airport?
- 5 What Marta line goes to the airport?
- 6 Does Marta run all night?
- 7 Is the Marta safe in Atlanta?
- 8 Does Atlanta GA have a subway system?
- 9 Is Marta running in Atlanta?
- 10 What is the Marta train schedule?
- 11 How do I buy a Marta train ticket?
- 12 How much does a Marta card cost?
How do I get to Marta from Atlanta airport?
Tips for Taking MARTA to and from Hartsfield-Jackson
- MARTA’s Airport Station is inside the Domestic Terminal.
- Take the Red and Gold lines.
- Park at MARTA and spend less.
- Use our RideStore at the station.
- Keep an eye on MARTA’s schedule.
- Since the Airport Station is located inside the Domestic Terminal.
Where are the Marta stations in Atlanta?
MARTA Rail Stations
- Arts Center. 1255 W Peachtree St. Broad St. Plaza at Five Points Station. 12 Broad St NW.
- Dome/GWCC/Phillips Arena/CNN Center. 100 Techwood Dr NW. Five Points. 30 Alabama St SW. Garnett.
- Georgia State. 170 Piedmont Ave SE. King Memorial. 377 Decatur St SE.
- North Avenue. 713 W Peachtree St NW. Peachtree Center. 216 Peachtree St NE.
How much does it cost to ride the Marta train in Atlanta?
Overview. All MARTA fares must be purchased with a Breeze card or Breeze ticket. Breeze cards are $2 and may be reloaded for up to 3 years, whereas Breeze tickets are $1 for single-use only. MARTA fare is $2.50 for a one-way trip — but your options don’t stop there.
How far is Marta Civic Center from Atlanta airport?
The distance between Atlanta Airport (ATL) and Civic Center MARTA Station is 9 miles.
What Marta line goes to the airport?
Getting to the Airport on MARTA
In Atlanta, southbound red and gold line trains travel to the airport. Transfer at the Five Points MARTA station to the Southbound train platform if you are commuting via the blue or green line.
Does Marta run all night?
MARTA does not run 24 hours. Buses and trains stop at different times, and morning start times vary depending on if it is a weekday or weekend.
Is the Marta safe in Atlanta?
MARTA, or the Metropolitan Atlanta Rapid Transit Authority, is generally a safe public transportation system. In fiscal year 2019, there were a total of 421 reported crimes, which averages out to 35 crimes per month. These took place on trains and buses, in parking lots and at other MARTA facilities.
Does Atlanta GA have a subway system?
Atlanta’s subway system, operated by MARTA, is the eighth-busiest in the United States. The rail system is complemented by MARTA’s bus system, the 14th-largest in the country. A 2011 Brookings Institution study placed Atlanta 91st of 100 metro areas for transit accessibility.
Is Marta running in Atlanta?
MARTA rail systems are now operating on the Sunday schedule, which begins at 5 a.m. and has trains arriving at stations about every 20 minutes. Bus services are also operating on modified weekday schedules, which can be viewed route-by-route here.
What is the Marta train schedule?
Weekdays 6am-7pm: 15 min. All other times: 20 min.
How do I buy a Marta train ticket?
Reference Guide for New Customers
- Visit www.itsmarta.com for train/bus schedules, trip planner and information on MARTA.
- Buy a Breeze Card/Ticket at any Breeze Vending Machine at MARTA stations, RideStores or online at www.breezecard.com.
- Tap your Breeze Card/Ticket on the blue target to pay your fare on the rail or bus.
How much does a Marta card cost?
The card costs $2 and requires you to select and purchase fare before riding MARTA. Buying a Breeze Card in person is your best bet for same-day travel. This way you can start using your card immediately after purchasing it.