- 1 Where do I return my rental car at Miami Airport?
- 2 How do I return my rental car at the airport?
- 3 Can you return a rental car to a different location?
- 4 How do I get to the Miami airport car rental center?
- 5 How do I get to Hertz from Miami airport?
- 6 Can I use my debit card to rent a car?
- 7 Should I clean my rental car before returning it?
- 8 Can you return an Enterprise car to any location?
- 9 How do I return my car to Orlando airport?
- 10 Is it more expensive to return a rental car to a different location?
- 11 Which rental car company is best for one way?
- 12 Which car rental company does not charge a one way fee?
- 13 How do you get around Miami airport?
- 14 How long does it take to get through security at Miami airport?
- 15 Is there a terminal N at Miami airport?
Where do I return my rental car at Miami Airport?
Miami Airport Rental Car Return
Return your car rental to the Miami Airport Rental Car Center at 3900 NW 25th Street in Miami. Returns can be made on the second level.
How do I return my rental car at the airport?
“On-site” airport car rental return
At a busy location, an attendant will be ready to identify the car and check for any damages, mileage and more items as soon as you get to the return lane. If everything’s ok, the attendant will hand you a receipt that proves you’ve returned the car and you’ll be good to go.
Can you return a rental car to a different location?
Yes, you can return the car in a different location. Usually, this is called “one-way rental”. Usually, rental companies charge a return fee, but it depends on the pick-up and drop-off location, date of reservation, car category and more.
How do I get to the Miami airport car rental center?
You can connect to the MIA Rental Car Center using the MIA Mover, located on the 3rd level between the Dolphin and Flamingo garages. Use the 3rd level Skyride (moving walks) to access the MIA Mover station. For driving directions to the MIA Rental Car Center, please click here.
How do I get to Hertz from Miami airport?
Just follow the signs to the MIA Station of the new MIA Mover (on level 3 of the main terminal – between Flamingo & Dolphin parking garages). Get off at the MIC Station, and walk to the Hertz rental location in the Rental Car Center (RCC). Our representatives will be ready to assist you at the Hertz counter.
Can I use my debit card to rent a car?
Short answer: yes. While it’s not always as easy as renting a car with a credit card, using a debit card is allowed by most of the major car rental companies.
Should I clean my rental car before returning it?
Do I need to wash my rental car before returning? Usually, the answer to this question is no. One area where you might need to clean up after yourself is inside the rental car. Clear out wrappers, crumbs, and leaves from footwells and other places they tend to accumulate and brush away any collected dirt and dust.
Can you return an Enterprise car to any location?
One Way Car Rental Policy
At participating Enterprise rental locations, a vehicle can be rented in one location and returned to another; however, please be advised that: Rentals that are returned within the same city could be subject to a drop charge, mileage charge, or higher rate.
How do I return my car to Orlando airport?
MCO Rental Car Return
Car rental returns should be made at 1 Jeff Fuqua Blvd, Orlando, FL. Look for airport signs leading you to your departure terminal—A or B—and then follow the signs for Rental Car Return. Orlando International Airport even offers airport check-in at level R1 when you return your car.
Is it more expensive to return a rental car to a different location?
Renting one way is typically more expensive than renting round trip. Your price is broken out into different components: the daily rate (a.k.a. time and mileage), taxes and fees, and a one-way drop charge. The drop fee can vary from one rental–car company to another, and even within a single rental car company.
Which rental car company is best for one way?
Enterprise Rent-A-Car offers easy and convenient one-way car rentals between many of its locations worldwide. Choose from a great selection of vehicles, including economy, full-size sedans, SUVs, minivans, and pickup trucks.
Which car rental company does not charge a one way fee?
Avis: Avis offers a deal for customers looking to rent a vehicle for 12 hours one way from an airport to downtown, with no drop-off fee.
How do you get around Miami airport?
Getting Around MIA
- For departures, check-in and ticketing are on Level 2.
- For arrivals, baggage claim is on Level 1.
- To move between terminals, take the moving walkways on Level 3.
- Above the North Terminal Concourse D, our Skytrain can take you from one end of the concourse to the other, with stations at 4 locations.
How long does it take to get through security at Miami airport?
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) encourages travelers to arrive at the airport 2 hours prior to flight departure for domestic travel and 3 hours for international travel.
Is there a terminal N at Miami airport?
Miami Airport North Terminal, also known as Blue Terminal or Terminal N, is home of Concourse D with a total of 45 gates.