- 1 Is there a shuttle from Long Beach Airport to Disneyland?
- 2 How much is an uber from Long Beach Airport to Disneyland?
- 3 How far is Anaheim from Long Beach Airport?
- 4 How far is LGB from Disneyland?
- 5 Which Disneyland hotels offer free shuttle?
- 6 How early should I arrive to Long Beach Airport?
- 7 How much is an uber to Long Beach?
- 8 How far is Anaheim from Los Angeles?
- 9 How far is Anaheim from Huntington Beach?
- 10 How do I get from LAX to Anaheim?
- 11 How far is Universal Studios from Long Beach?
Is there a shuttle from Long Beach Airport to Disneyland?
Our Long Beach Airport Shuttle is the most dependable and easiest express shuttle to Disneyland Resort hotels in Anaheim. We’ll pick you up and get you to your destination stress free. We also shuttle to Long Beach Carnival Cruise Port or San Pedro Cruise Terminal.
How much is an uber from Long Beach Airport to Disneyland?
Long Beach Airport to Disneyland via Uber or Lyft
The price is usually so affordable, especially if you have more than one person. Use my referral code jessicas55003ue and earn up to $15 toward your first Uber rides. My ride without sharing with other passengers cost about $22 in 2017.
How far is Anaheim from Long Beach Airport?
The Long Beach Airport, located approximately 19 miles from the Anaheim Resort area, is a tiny airport that serves only Alaska Airlines, Delta Airlines, JetBlue Airways, and US Airways.
How far is LGB from Disneyland?
The distance between Long Beach and Disneyland is 16 miles.
Which Disneyland hotels offer free shuttle?
8 Hotels Near Disneyland with Free Shuttles or No Transport Needed
- Hyatt Regency Orange County. Credit: hyatt.com.
- Sheraton Park Hotel at the Anaheim Resort.
- Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel.
- Disneyland Hotel.
- Anaheim Desert Inn and Suites.
- The Candy Cane Inn.
- Days Inn and Suites Anaheim at Disneyland Park.
- Grand Californian.
How early should I arrive to Long Beach Airport?
Passengers are advised to arrive at least 2 hours before a flight departure to account for TSA security wait times and any possible delays. Before visiting the airport for a flight, please take a look at the LGB Airport Map.
How much is an uber to Long Beach?
How to estimate the price of a uber ride in Long Beach in 2021?
|UberX Long Beach, United States||UBERX||$2.55|
|UberXL Long Beach, United States||UBERXL||$3.85|
|uberX + Car Seat Long Beach, United States||uberX + Car Seat||$2.55|
|UberBLACK Long Beach, United States||UBERBLACK||$7|
How far is Anaheim from Los Angeles?
Distance between Los Angeles and Anaheim is 39 kilometers (24 miles). Driving distance from Los Angeles to Anaheim is 42 kilometers (26 miles).
How far is Anaheim from Huntington Beach?
There are 13.17 miles from Huntington Beach to Anaheim in northeast direction and 17 miles (27.36 kilometers) by car, following the Magnolia Street route. Huntington Beach and Anaheim are 26 minutes far apart, if you drive non-stop.
How do I get from LAX to Anaheim?
There is no direct connection from Los Angeles Airport (LAX) to Anaheim. However, you can take the bus to L. A. Union Station station, take the walk to L. A. Union Station station, then take the train to Fullerton station.
How far is Universal Studios from Long Beach?
The distance between Long Beach and Universal Studios, Hollywood is 27 miles.