- 1 How do I get to rental car at Atlanta airport?
- 2 What Car rentals are onsite at Atlanta airport?
- 3 How much does it cost to rent a car at Atlanta airport?
- 4 Why is it cheaper to rent a car from the airport?
- 5 Do I need to buy additional insurance when renting a car?
- 6 Can I rent a car with a $300 credit limit?
- 7 Which rental car company has the best rates?
- 8 Can I use my debit card to rent a car?
- 9 Why are rental cars so expensive in Atlanta?
- 10 Do I need a rental car in Atlanta?
- 11 Do most car insurance cover rental cars?
- 12 Does Hertz accept debit card?
- 13 Is it cheaper to rent a car online or in person?
- 14 Is it cheaper to rent a car not at the airport?
- 15 What is the cheapest way to book a rental car?
How do I get to rental car at Atlanta airport?
Hartsfield Atlanta International Airport Car Rental
The car rental center is located on 2200 Rental Car Center Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30337. To get to the center, follow overhead signs then leave from the west end of the terminal under a walkway. Then take the SkyTrain to the center, which is a five minute ride away.
What Car rentals are onsite at Atlanta airport?
There are 13 rental car providers located at the airport:
- ACE Rent a Car (404) 209-1222. Return Location: 2200 Rental Car Center Parkway, Atlanta.
- Alamo (833) 315-5893.
- Avis (404) 763-6333.
- Budget (404) 530-3000.
- Dollar (866) 434-2226.
- Enterprise (404) 763-5220.
- Hertz (404) 530-2925.
- National (800) 227-7368.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Atlanta airport?
Cheap car rentals in Atlanta
Why is it cheaper to rent a car from the airport?
Rental companies often price their vehicles in peculiar ways, too. For example, cars rented at the airport are almost always more expensive because of added taxes and fees. Rent at an off-airport location and you could save 20 percent or more.
Do I need to buy additional insurance when renting a car?
You might not need to buy extra car insurance from the rental car company. That’s because the coverage on your personal auto policy may extend to a rental car. If you have that on your personal policy, it may help pay to repair the rental car if it’s damaged in a collision.
Can I rent a car with a $300 credit limit?
If your estimated cost of renting the car is $100 for two days, the rental company may block your card for $300 or more. If you only have $300 of available credit, you can‘t use the card until the car is returned or you use another method to pay the bill.
Which rental car company has the best rates?
The Best Car Rental Booking Sites in the U.S. and Europe
- Low-cost car rental booking sites Alamo, Payless, and Thrifty.
- Sixt Car Rentals.
- AARP’s discount with Avis, Budget, and Payless.
- Auto Europe.
Can I use my debit card to rent a car?
Short answer: yes. While it’s not always as easy as renting a car with a credit card, using a debit card is allowed by most of the major car rental companies.
Why are rental cars so expensive in Atlanta?
Demand is way down, supply seems to be down (reports of companies selling cars have been prevalent). And the overhead (rental lots rent/expenses, etc) doesn’t drop with less cars, so they have to raise rates with significantly less demand.
Do I need a rental car in Atlanta?
You may only need the car for 1 or 2 days, so renting locally can save some parking fees and allow you to pay for the car only when you are using it. Local rental car offices do not have as many cars and can sell out, so book in advance to make sure the vehicle you want is available.
Do most car insurance cover rental cars?
Generally, coverage from your primary auto insurance will extend to a rental vehicle. Likewise, collision coverage on your regular policy would pay for accident-related damages to the rental car you’re driving.
Does Hertz accept debit card?
Hertz will not accept debit cards or prepaid cash cards as a form of payment or guarantee at the time of reservation, or time of pickup. Debit cards may be used for payment upon return. Eligible debit cards include Visa/Mastercard Reward, AAA Memberone/Membercash.
Is it cheaper to rent a car online or in person?
Rental cars are almost universally more expensive when you rent them from an airport location. Often, that car is bigger and costs more. If you rent online, you can compare cars and rates and then demand the car you pre-ordered, rather than be told the least-expensive option isn’t available.
Is it cheaper to rent a car not at the airport?
Even though the airport may be the ideal place to pick up your rental car when you arrive in town by plane, it’s not the best place to find a deal. Airport car–rental locations typically charge more per day per vehicle. Instead, save money by choosing a rental–car office away from the airport.
What is the cheapest way to book a rental car?
The Cheapest Way to Rent a Car: 10 Tips
- Skip the airport. Renting at the airport is convenient when you’re flying into a new city.
- Shop around online.
- Turn to discount brands.
- Leverage memberships.
- Opt for economy cars.
- Stick to one driver.
- Use your own insurance.
- Forgo the extras.