- 1 What Car rentals are onsite at Tampa airport?
- 2 How much does it cost to rent a car at Tampa airport?
- 3 Is it cheaper to rent a car at the airport or off site?
- 4 What is the easiest car rental company?
- 5 Does Tampa Airport have a shuttle?
- 6 How much is Uber to Tampa airport?
- 7 Do I need to buy additional insurance when renting a car?
- 8 Why is car rental so expensive now?
- 9 Are there hidden fees when renting a car?
- 10 How can I avoid airport car rental fees?
- 11 What is the best day to reserve a rental car?
- 12 How do I get the best deal on a rental car?
- 13 Which is better Hertz or Enterprise?
- 14 Do car rentals get cheaper closer to the date?
What Car rentals are onsite at Tampa airport?
There are 14 companies located in Tampa International Airport’s rental car center:
- ACE Rent a Car (877) 822-3872.
- Advantage Rent a Car (813) 414-5980.
- Alamo Rent a Car (844) 370-9187.
- Avis Rent a Car (813) 396-3500.
- Budget Car Rental (813) 396-3126.
- Dollar Rent a Car (866) 434-2226.
- Enterprise Rent-a-Car (833) 892-9213.
How much does it cost to rent a car at Tampa airport?
Cheap car rentals in Tampa
Is it cheaper to rent a car at the airport or off site?
Rental companies often price their vehicles in peculiar ways, too. For example, cars rented at the airport are almost always more expensive because of added taxes and fees. Rent at an off–airport location and you could save 20 percent or more.
What is the easiest car rental company?
Best Car Rental
- National. 85.1% “Great service at National and choices of cars.”
- Alamo. 84.4% “Alamo made it all so easy.
- Enterprise. 80.5% “Everything was so easy and smooth and very friendly service thanks Enterprise!”
- Sixt. 76.7% “Beyond friendly staff.
- Dollar. 75.8% “Dollar is easy to deal with”
- Avis. 74.8%
- Thrifty. 73.9%
- Budget. 70.8%
Does Tampa Airport have a shuttle?
In fact, approximately 50,000 travelers pass through Tampa International Airport (TPA) every day. At SuperShuttle, we provide a variety of reliable airport shuttle options, so you can find a ride that works for you.
How much is Uber to Tampa airport?
Uber fares in Tampa International Airport start at $7.15. Lyft fares in Tampa International Airport start at $4.70. Lyft is 34% cheaper.
Do I need to buy additional insurance when renting a car?
You might not need to buy extra car insurance from the rental car company. That’s because the coverage on your personal auto policy may extend to a rental car. If you have that on your personal policy, it may help pay to repair the rental car if it’s damaged in a collision.
Why is car rental so expensive now?
But would you believe car rentals are about to get much more expensive? Car rental companies offloaded rental cars during the pandemic. Their inventory is low. As demand ramps up, prices are going to rise as more people want cars than companies have cars to rent.
Some rental companies pass along fees from the airport where you pick up your car, which can range from a few dollars to $10 or more a day. Some call it an “airport concession fee” or “concession recovery fee.”
How can I avoid airport car rental fees?
5 Ways to Avoid Extra Rental Car Fees
- DON’T BUY EXTRA INSURANCE. Are you paying for your rental with a credit card?
- DON’T BUY THEIR GAS. At some rental car agencies, you can prepay to have them fill your tank after you drop the car off.
- AVOID THE AIRPORT.
- FIND A DISCOUNT.
- DON’T BOTHER TO RETURN EARLY.
What is the best day to reserve a rental car?
But it’s time to spill the beans:
- Best day to rent car: Saturday.
- May not need insurance being sold at counter.
- May have to pay extra fee for extra drivers.
- For the best deal, book directly with rental location.
- Take photos of car before it leaves lot.
How do I get the best deal on a rental car?
Look at sites like Kayak, Priceline and Cheapcarrental.com to compare your options and narrow in on the best deal. Then go directly to the car rental company’s site. You might find an even steeper discount that way, particularly with “Pay Now” options.
Which is better Hertz or Enterprise?
Both are very good. If you only have Enterprise or Hertz I would go with Enterprise. They are slightly less expensive and when the do take a deposit you’ll get it back within a day or two. Hertz will take a deposit and not return it for ten days after you return the car.
Do car rentals get cheaper closer to the date?
Most car rental companies allow you to reserve multiple times under the same time. Simply make a new reservation, then cancel the original one.