- 1 How do I get from Boston Airport to Salem?
- 2 Is Salem MA worth visiting?
- 3 How much is the train from Boston to Salem?
- 4 How long is the ferry ride from Boston to Salem?
- 5 Can you walk around Salem MA?
- 6 How many days do you need in Salem MA?
- 7 What is the best time to visit Salem MA?
- 8 How much does a trip to Salem MA Cost?
- 9 Where should I stay when visiting Salem MA?
- 10 Is there a train from Salem to Boston?
- 11 What areas of Boston are dangerous?
- 12 Can you uber from Boston to Salem?
- 13 How long is Salem ferry ride?
- 14 How do I get from Boston to Martha’s Vineyard?
- 15 How much is the ferry from Boston to Salem?
How do I get from Boston Airport to Salem?
The best way to get from Boston / Logan Airport to Salem without a car is to line 88 bus and subway and train which takes 1h 35m and costs $7 – $24. How long does it take to get from Boston / Logan Airport to Salem? It takes approximately 1h 35m to get from Boston / Logan Airport to Salem, including transfers.
Is Salem MA worth visiting?
Salem, MA is beautiful, historic and worth visiting but usually doesn’t take the full day. My experiences have been that Salem can be enjoyed fully in a few hours at most. There are of course plenty of people who spend the weekend in Salem enjoying all it has to offer…
How much is the train from Boston to Salem?
Boston to Salem train services, operated by MBTA, depart from North Station. Train or bus from Boston to Salem? The best way to get from Boston to Salem is to train which takes 30 min and costs $4 – $9.
How long is the ferry ride from Boston to Salem?
How long does the Ferry to Salem from Boston take? Ferry sail duration on this route can take anywhere between 1 hour to 1 hour and 30 minutes, and this variation is caused by many reasons.
Can you walk around Salem MA?
Salem is a very walkable city with plenty of ways to get around without using a car. Keep reading to learn our favorite ways to get to and around Salem, MA.
How many days do you need in Salem MA?
In my opinion, ideally you should aim for at least two days/one night if you can. This will allow you the flexibility to move around getting to all of the attractions you want to see as needed. Flexibility can make the biggest difference, especially in October’s crowds.
What is the best time to visit Salem MA?
10+ Things to Do in Salem Massachusetts for Halloween – October Haunted Happenings 2019. October is one of the best times to visit Salem, Massachusetts, the “witch town” known for its sinister past and spooky aura.
How much does a trip to Salem MA Cost?
The average price of a 7-day trip to Salem is $1,974 for a solo traveler, $3,545 for a couple, and $6,646 for a family of 4. Salem hotels range from $83 to $379 per night with an average of $157, while most vacation rentals will cost $160 to $500 per night for the entire home.
Where should I stay when visiting Salem MA?
- Amelia Payson House. Newly renovated, the Amelia Payson House is a short walk to all of Salem’s attractions.
- Clipper Ship Inn.
- Coach House Inn.
- Daniels House Bed & Breakfast.
- Hampton Inn Salem.
- Hawthorne Hotel.
- Morning Glory Bed & Breakfast.
- Northey Street House Bed & Breakfast.
Is there a train from Salem to Boston?
Is there a direct train between Salem and Boston? Yes, there is a direct train departing from Salem and arriving at North Station station. Services depart hourly, and operate every day. The journey takes approximately 33 min.
What areas of Boston are dangerous?
10 of the Most Dangerous Neighborhoods in Boston
- Roxbury. According to Sperling’s Best Places, the Roxbury neighborhood is listed as 99 out of 100 (100 being the most violent) areas.
- Roxbury Crossing.
- Hyde Park.
- Jamaica Plain.
- Fenway Park.
Can you uber from Boston to Salem?
An UberPool car can pick you up in ~4 min. Distance between Boston and Salem is approx. 33.24 miles (53.5 km) with 37 min travel time.
How long is Salem ferry ride?
When does the Salem Ferry run? Boston Harbor Cruises operates Salem Ferry service between Boston’s Long Wharf and Salem’s Blaney Street. The current year’s schedule is available on its website. The trip takes 55 minutes.
How do I get from Boston to Martha’s Vineyard?
Year Round Bus Service is available from Boston’s Logan Airport and South Station transportation terminal to the Steamship Authority year-round ferry terminal in Woods Hole on Cape Cod by Peter Pan Bus or by calling 800-343-9999.
How much is the ferry from Boston to Salem?
Boston to Salem Ferry Roundtrip
|ChildAge: 3-11 years. Under 3 ride free.||$35.00||$33.00|
|SeniorAge: 64+ yrs with ID||$41.00||$39.00|